Conrad Murray Trial - Day Twenty

Oh, he did? I thought I recalled Chernoff deciding to do that. Whatever the genesis, it is very confusing, IMHO.

I agree with you on that. It is confusing and seems odd to do it that way.

Maybe you are right about it coming from Chernoff.

Well, that depends. What time of the day is it? They seem to change on a dime what theory they are using. :floorlaugh:

Amen to that! I'm half-expecting them to claim that CM was abused by his dad. :waiting:

:floorlaugh: No, Flanagan. We have not heard a lot about conscious sedation in this trial. You just insist on still bringing it up.

Ooops, after the witness described what it is and said he prefers not to use that. Flanagan then goes back to it.

Witness is explaining the difference between procedural sedation and conscious sedation.

Ding.Ding.Ding. We have a winner for the "But are you a chemist" award.

Good afternoon all :)

Please don't tell me Flanagan is trying to imply that CM gave MJ conscious sedation. He wanted to sleep; not talk while "resting".

Conscious sedation = listening to this direct examination.
choked.gif

Good afternoon all :)

Please don't tell me Flanagan is trying to imply that CM gave MJ conscious sedation. He wanted to sleep; not talk while "resting".

Well, if he is he's in trouble. Dr. White just said for any dr. to do this that is not an anesthesiologist, they must be certified. Ooops..Flanagan your client was not certified to do this.

ETA: Well, now we are seeing that he was certified by Sunrise Hospital to do this type of sedation. Hmm.

I noticed that too. Seems like they wouldn't want to keep pointing that out, wouldn't you?

Dr White's answers always seem to be in favor of the prosecution... and show that CM was negligent.

Is Flanagan smart enough to be getting that?

Is he going for a mistrial? I am only half joking. Or ineffective counsel?

CM is approved for conscious sedation. Whoopee doo - he is NOT certified to give propofol drips or deep sedation. This is why they are harping on this conscious sedation.

ETA: I wonder if that certification has been authenticated. Looks like pre-printed form with his name on it. Wasn't Sunrise Hospital the one who revoked his hospital privileges that Walgren brought up when his patients were on the stand?

Well...after listening to all the requirements of training to be certified to do this sedation, that even makes CM more guilty of neglect to me. He KNEW and was TRAINED what to do and failed miserably.

Did Flannegan change sides again? He just had witness read the qualifications for giving sedation.

Color me confused but how is this helping his client?

Dr. Shafer submitted a modified report when he was told MJ did not arrive home until 1AM. Spin, spin, spin

Did Flannegan change sides again? He just had witness read the qualifications for giving sedation.

Color me confused but how is this helping his client?

Me thinks he and Dr. Shafer have made up. :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back