Conway Presser - Fri., 2/6/09

Sounds to me like the Anthony's still want to get their daughter off these murder charges by any means. Following JB's instructions to stay away from KC. They want to make some public announcement that they support and love her. YUCK. Who could love someone that killed their beloved grand baby. I couldn't.

Denouncing Mr. Morgan for seeking to involve the press and create a circus in regard to the depositions.

lol! the pot calling the kettle black!

ETA: I don't see Mr Morgan with his face in the public ad nauseum!

ahhh my feed went down right when the question was asked about the bracelet-- do you remember what Conway said exactly??

He specifically said the "family" because they wanted her to know they care for her and support her. He did not say specifically who, or who's family.

He specifically said the "family" because they wanted her to know they care for her and support her. He did not say specifically who, or who's family.

Interesting! Thank you for telling me-- I appreciate :)

He just said the press hasn't been hounding the A's, which is good. He has issued press releases and can issue more about the details of the memorial service. Why have a presser? He just seems to want to be out there talking. Lamenting the lack of privacy for the A's in talking to Casey. No shift in the A position as to Casey's guilt. If we don't presume Casey innocent we are disrespecting our troops in Iraq. Okay. Enough for me.

ahhh my feed went down right when the question was asked about the bracelet-- do you remember what Conway said exactly??

Not exact words,sorry, but basically just that JB was being blamed for that and that he shouldn't be because it was the family that put the bracelet in the clothing. He said they didn't realize that they couldn't do that and that they did it because they just wanted her to know they love and support her. (something to that effect, anyway)

Well since George was in the hospital and Lee was in Tampa that leaves one family member.:rolleyes:

Well, BC just confirmed that CA put the bracelet in KC's socks, but in all innocence, of course.

Sounds to me like the Anthony's still want to get their daughter off these murder charges by any means. Following JB's instructions to stay away from KC. They want to make some public announcement that they support and love her. YUCK. Who could love someone that killed their beloved grand baby. I couldn't.

Yes, indeed.

Oh...I missed the bracelet part...

ARGH...why is BC speaking on Casey's behalf..."she's innocent"...what?? I guess he represents her now too?

If they're having this memorial for the family to have "closure"...but the body's not been released to "her family"..."home"...then help me understand how that brings about closure?

IMO, it will bring about something, but not "closure"...

ETA: just saw the info about the bracelet...so now they (really CA cause she was the only one at home to give JB clothes)...CA didn't know that she couldn't send the bracelet to Casey but she just decided to hide it in her sock??? Just sayin....

How can they bury her when they don't have authority over her remains? Until Casey releases the remains to her mother and father, Caylee will not be buried. That is, if she ever does release them. Casey could very easily decide to have Caylee cremated, then ask to keep her remains in the cell with her.

memorial service does not mean burial or cremation ceremony. The body is still not turned over from what I understand. Remains will NOT be there they are going to remain at the funeral home.

He just said the press hasn't been hounding the A's, which is good. He has issued press releases and can issue more about the details of the memorial service. Why have a presser? He just seems to want to be out there talking. Lamenting the lack of privacy for the A's in talking to Casey. No shift in the A position as to Casey's guilt. If we don't presume Casey innocent we are disrespecting our troops in Iraq. Okay. Enough for me.

Tell me he didn't really say that- you're kidding, right? Please say you're kidding!

ETA: Perhaps a jury must presume innocence but I am free to presume anything I want!

Ya know, I should send Conway my nephews (both of them) email addresses and have him suggest to them that their Aunt over here in Georgia is disrespecting them because I don't presume CA to be innocent. I would welcome he go on a presser to give details of their reaction to that....grrrrr...:furious:

memorial service does not mean burial or cremation ceremony. The body is still not turned over from what I understand. Remains will NOT be there they are going to remain at the funeral home.

Oh, I know that..My point is, the Anthony's can't touch her remains until Casey says so..and that just may never happen.

I think he means everyone has a right to a presumption of innocence. He's not saying Casey IS innocent ... right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back