Corporal Det. Melich Avatar Search

images

I think that some people are sooooo wonderful, that they are un-avatar-able !! I put Yuri and Tim Miller in this category!!!

PS: SeriouslySearching......I promise I'm not tryin' to cut in....just sayin'...... ; -)

Dick_Tracy.gif

Dick%20Tracy.JPG
oops that one is big! IF that is the one he likes maybe someone could resize it.

why does it say I "may not post attachments"?? How do I get a pic in here?

That isn't his avatar...that is my signature pic of him from the first bond hearing. At the time, it was the only photo I could snag. LOL I will redo it as it doesn't show him in the best light. (Courtroom cams are lousy for stills.)

It is a great idea for him to have a decent avatar (that means photo by your name instead of using "stupid newbie"). Thanks for starting this thread, Blink! Btw~ He of all people should be cautious about which one he uses. Can't have him using one which is copyrighted etc.

I recommend we design one especially for him instead.

WHOA! The new siggy pic is H-O-T!!! Yeah baby!! :woohoo:

WHOA! The new siggy pic is H-O-T!!! Yeah baby!! :woohoo:
LOL Yes, one of my sweet buddies made certain I had a couple of shots of Yuri from the searches. hehehe She knows who she is...Thanks again, sweet buddy!! (They were exclusive photos...so please don't steal it without her permission! ;))

LOL Yes, one of my sweet buddies made certain I had a couple of shots of Yuri from the searches. hehehe She knows who she is...Thanks again, sweet buddy!! (These were exclusive photos...so please don't steal it without permission! ;))

No, no, I wouldn't steal it. Stare at it longingly and with inappropriate thoughts. Yes! :saythat: Steal it, Nope. I'll admire him from afar.

Did he really sign up here? How did you swing that Blink? :woohoo:
Do you wear a cape? :crazy:

I think you will all agree that our very esteemed

Cpl. Det. Yuri Melich is in need of an Avvi more befitting of

one of OSCO's Finest Representatives.

Place your Best AVVI Submissions Here

Supportive only and respecting copyrights of course, but y'all knew that

Did he really sign up here? How did you swing that Blink? :woohoo:
Do you wear a cape? :crazy:
He did! LOL She wears a cowboy hat not a cape, but is a righteous crusader! WS is very lucky to have her here! :clap::clap:

Maybe he kept hearing his name repeated here so often by WSers...he needed to check it out for himself. He is a detective after all. ;) Besides...it is nice to have a fan club! (I should also mention unusual for a real life detective, too! We know Sherlock Holmes, Dick Tracy, and a few others have their own.)

THERE! I put my suggestion in my siggy...'protecting the innocent'...:)

No, no, I wouldn't steal it. Stare at it longingly and with inappropriate thoughts. Yes! :saythat: Steal it, Nope. I'll admire him from afar.

:whipper: *AHEM*..

lol, who knew Poco was naughty an' all?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels