Corporal Det. Melich Avatar Search

How about this one? I probably will have to change the dimensions on it.:

Yuri16a.jpg

I like SS face and Gizzy's flag background...crop the face and add a flag? It will make his face stand out.

I think you will all agree that our very esteemed

Cpl. Det. Yuri Melich is in need of an Avvi more befitting of

one of OSCO's Finest Representatives.

Place your Best AVVI Submissions Here

Supportive only and respecting copyrights of course, but y'all knew that

*big grin* You all are too much. LOL... I am known to wear a trench and a fidora when it gets chilly in Fla. I actually put a pic on my provile that my partner took of me after working a long night (yes, the pic is daylight hence the long night) on two homicide cases on January 2nd of this year.

I love the squirrel photos. Especially the one with the fidora for reasons mentioned above. As to the hand drawn one, that looks great! I can draw a stick figure with a sombrero but that's about it.

*big grin* You all are too much. LOL... I am known to wear a trench and a fidora when it gets chilly in Fla. I actually put a pic on my provile that my partner took of me after working a long night (yes, the pic is daylight hence the long night) on two homicide cases on January 2nd of this year.

I love the squirrel photos. Especially the one with the fidora for reasons mentioned above. As to the hand drawn one, that looks great! I can draw a stick figure with a sombrero but that's about it.

Mornin' Detective. Any avvi is better than the 'stupid newbie' one for sure! :crazy:

Det. Melich: Oh do use the one in your profile! If not, the squirrel in the fedora would be my second choice - OR run out (whoops) hobble out and take a picture of one of your dogs and use it. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back