Corruption? Contra Costa County

Thank you so much, citizensleuthy, for sharing all your hard work and thoughts. I'm so grateful I'm not alone in wanting to bring attention to alleged corruption our community. I feel we owe at least that much to Jaycee and her family.

Send an email to FBI..
I hope they have checked up on everything all the people listed on PG blog.

Are you able to search for his Private Detective Business License for the date He started? That date might be close to when He left PPD?

http://www.bsis.ca.gov/

MANAGER/OWNER HERNANDEZ RALPH
licensee info: AARDVARK INVESTIGATIONS & CONSULTING ANTIOCH, CA Licensee lic#: 23797

Maybe there are complaints filed at the Better Business Bureau against him.

I Didn't find any? www.bbb.org/us/

Would Jaycee Dugard have been saved earlier if there had been marijuana growing in that back yard?

"What do you think that Costa County officer would have done, what actions do you think the county sheriffs department or the parole officer would have taken if the Garridos neighbor had reported to say that a convicted sex offender was growing marijuana in his back yard?

The FBI reports in its Uniform Crime Reporting Program that Contra Costa county completed 6,436 total drug violation arrests out of 34, 377 arrests in 2000. The number for sex offenses? 265. Offenses against family and child: eight.

California citizens should all be asking these questions of the Contra Costa sheriff's department: What's the ratio of narcotics officers compared to those assigned to the sexual assault unit -- and what hours do they work? Or the child abuse unit? Is there a child abuse unit? What are the budgets for these units? What is the budget for the narcotics unit? How many narcotics raids did the department conduct while Miss Dugan was being raped and help prisoner by Phillip Garrido?

I can assure you of this—had that neighbor called the Sheriffs department to report Garrido was growing marijuana or cooking meth, those officers would have gone further than the front porch. "

There appears to be at least one or two cases of Rupf being sued for misconduct along with the man they use as Coroner, Dr. Brian Peterson a partner in Forensic Medical Services. While Contra Costa County Sheriff's office has a Deputy Coroner or the office serves as the coroner, they contract out the main job to Forensic Medical Services. The cases that are mentioned in the quote below have to do with suspicious deaths particularly in the hospital/Kaiser, but think about what this might mean if similar dealings go on with murder victims and such. I would encourage folks to read the cases in this article that have to do with Rupf and Peterson.

I believe only the cache now can be seen so I shorted it...
http://tinyurl.com/yknu2uu

As I have done in Contra Costa County, I am just about ready to file a law suit the Solano County Sheriff/Coroner. As I did in Contra Costa County, I contacted the local newspapers. It seems like there is just as much indifference in Solano County to this problem as there is in Contra Costa County. I’ll see what happens. I suppose everyone is afraid of tangling with the County Sheriff.

It is my view that both these Sheriffs are passive actors in what amounts to government corruption. The office of the Coroner is being corrupted by the physicians who own and operate Forensic. Neither Sheriff Rupf, Contra Costa County, nor Sheriff Stanton, Solano County, should permit a private contractor with an evident, overt conflict of interest to investigate, on behalf of the public, suspicious deaths.

The failure of these Sheriffs to properly conduct themselves as County Coroners is a serious problem. There are no independent witnesses to most accidental deaths in hospitals. Nurses and doctors who are involved in these terrible accidents band together and lie together about them. I have seen this over and over. The only public official who could conduct a pertinent, timely investigation into accidental deaths in hospitals is the Coroner. Coroners are mandated by state law to investigate the circumstances surrounding accidental or unusual deaths. Middle-aged adults undergoing treatment for a wrist problem, a ruptured Achilles tendon, a broken arm and back pain should not ordinarily die in a hospital. All of these deaths should have been competently investigated by the Coroner in each of those counties.

The failure of coroners to conduct competent investigations into accidental hospital deaths promotes carelessness in hospitals. As it stands now there is almost no check on a hospital’s ability to falsify the circumstances in which accidental deaths occur. The families of decedents and their attorneys are virtually powerless to find out what actually happened within a hospital that caused a family’s loved one to die unexpectedly.

songline... I agree and remember that the 'unincorporated pockets' are Contra Costa County Sheriff's domain. As are those industrial areas where the murdered prostitutes and Lisa Norrell were found, I believe. And, if it his hasn't been mentioned yet, Sheriff Warren Rupf has had a long reign in Contra Costa County - I believe over two decades but I might be wrong.

It is very sad that Government has money for illegals and no money to save that county. :(
When you have more bad guys then good guys, and many more that you don't even know about I would not be surprised if there are more sex slaves living right under their noses.
In fact I would not be surprised if the perps play musical chairs with the poor girls they are holding captive.
A perp knows when his PO is due to come. that day he ships them to another perp till after his PO appointment
and then brings them back :crazy:

THIS COUNTY NEEDS TO GET BAIL OUT MONEY NOW.

Crimes against women and children aren't a high priority in law enforcement.

In the late 70s I had a friend that called police when 2 men broke into her house and said they were going to rape her. Long story short, she managed to lock herself in her bedroom and call the police. When the police came the 2 men ran and the woman was arrested on an outstanding warrant for an unpaid traffic ticket. The men were never caught.

This is why many don't call and report suspicious behavior.

Would Jaycee Dugard have been saved earlier if there had been marijuana growing in that back yard?

"What do you think that Costa County officer would have done, what actions do you think the county sheriffs department or the parole officer would have taken if the Garridos neighbor had reported to say that a convicted sex offender was growing marijuana in his back yard?

The FBI reports in its Uniform Crime Reporting Program that Contra Costa county completed 6,436 total drug violation arrests out of 34, 377 arrests in 2000. The number for sex offenses? 265. Offenses against family and child: eight.

California citizens should all be asking these questions of the Contra Costa sheriff's department: What's the ratio of narcotics officers compared to those assigned to the sexual assault unit -- and what hours do they work? Or the child abuse unit? Is there a child abuse unit? What are the budgets for these units? What is the budget for the narcotics unit? How many narcotics raids did the department conduct while Miss Dugan was being raped and help prisoner by Phillip Garrido?

I can assure you of this—had that neighbor called the Sheriffs department to report Garrido was growing marijuana or cooking meth, those officers would have gone further than the front porch. "

Wow, telling statistics, huh? Especially given the article posted on the number of sex offenders in CCC and that they whine they don't have enough money. Although I still suspect they do not go after just the small time meth cooker or anyone they don't think is going to net them something newsworthy... I also suspect they are not going to arrest anyone for drugs who might sing to the authorities about things they don't want known - not saying that is the case with Garrido, but who knows.

Wow, telling statistics, huh? Especially given the article posted on the number of sex offenders in CCC and that they whine they don't have enough money. Although I still suspect they do not go after just the small time meth cooker or anyone they don't think is going to net them something newsworthy... I also suspect they are not going to arrest anyone for drugs who might sing to the authorities about things they don't want known - not saying that is the case with Garrido, but who knows.
When you have a very corrupt department any song may be a concert. so they let everything just slide. :furious:

THIS HAS GOT TO BE BROUGHT TO A HIGHER COURT then just a county..... Much higher....

When you have a very corrupt department any song may be a concert. so they let everything just slide. :furious:

THIS HAS GOT TO BE BROUGHT TO A HIGHER COURT then just a county..... Much higher....

Unfortunately when they are corrupt, I'm sure it just promotes more crime as well as hides crimes.

It is very sad that Government has money for illegals and no money to save that county. :(
When you have more bad guys then good guys, and many more that you don't even know about I would not be surprised if there are more sex slaves living right under their noses.
In fact I would not be surprised if the perps play musical chairs with the poor girls they are holding captive.
A perp knows when his PO is due to come. that day he ships them to another perp till after his PO appointment
and then brings them back :crazy:

THIS COUNTY NEEDS TO GET BAIL OUT MONEY NOW.

If there are other sex offenders in the area who are holding children or women, I am fearful of what may have happened to them since pg has been detained. I hope that in the quest to not get caught, these victims, if there are any, were not killed.

If there are other sex offenders in the area who are holding children or women, I am fearful of what may have happened to them since pg has been detained. I hope that in the quest to not get caught, these victims, if there are any, were not killed.
Hate to think they are dead. :(
I am afraid they know each other...the perps....maybe since they may need their fix, they may play musical house, and move their victims around.
right now with the police looking they may not have a place to dump them - but I do not have a criminal mind so what do I know?
Just an opinion.

I have suspected her from the start and I have said so on her thread.
she protests too much, and by her pictures she her self is a deviant who knew PG's "secret"

Well, I don't want to get in trouble for this and it is pure speculation, but I have wondered if there is more of a connection given the dead prostitute found at their place of business years ago. They claim to have been friends with Garrido for 10 years. I have already mentioned that many of the unsolved murders were in similar locations. The corruption (broadly) end comes in if anyone knew these people should have been investigated and weren't or if they could have simply put 2 & 2 together and didn't. Maybe Garrido had a connection with some people they hired too - not that the Molinos knew or didn't know. Garrido also had to have had some connections in the area in order to attracy those men to those backyard parties - what were those connections and who were those men. They didn't just materialize out of thin air.

Once again, it appears that another thread has been taken totally off topic.

I don't think it is off topic - one has to wonder if officials overlooked something that was going on. My posts are not really about the Molinos here as much as about what possible connections were missed by officials in Contra Costa County or in local LE, etc.

Well, I don't want to get in trouble for this and it is pure speculation, but I have wondered if there is more of a connection given the dead prostitute found at their place of business years ago. They claim to have been friends with Garrido for 10 years. I have already mentioned that many of the unsolved murders were in similar locations. The corruption (broadly) end comes in if anyone knew these people should have been investigated and weren't or if they could have simply put 2 & 2 together and didn't. Maybe Garrido had a connection with some people they hired too - not that the Molinos knew or didn't know. Garrido also had to have had some connections in the area in order to attracy those men to those backyard parties - what were those connections and who were those men. They didn't just materialize out of thin air.

ITA citizensleuthy

TO ME it seems the problem is a totally corrupt legal system,
It is almost like having a town where they dump criminals that the state does not want to jail and pay for....:waitasec:
I think many knew far more then they are saying. I especially think that of the Molino's.
I think that people in glass houses do not throw stones.

i.b.nora
Again this thread is about Corruption, no matter who is involved in it.

what the heck? I just removed about 25 OT and chit chat about pms and the like. Come one people. stay on topic .

Wonder how that renter came to rent the place and what , if any beyond renting, his relationship was with the Molinos and how long he had been renting there. Still no luck in finding the exact address for the rental. Seems odd LE raided that house too being a rental - not sure if they were being extra thorough or ? I'm hoping they will check out the workers at the wrecking business.

nothing woud surprise me at this point.

SEEMS to me that there are still 2 little girls in that County :(
Lets try to see how we can find any data we can to help find them.
Not much is being written about them...so maybe we can use Walsh's demo example letters
to write to all heads of state, there...
MY fear is that going to anyone on a county level is futile.

SAMPLE LETTERS: http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090220-tows-adam-walsh-act

Isn't the tax assessor under investigation also, IIRC?:waitasec:
Found what I was looking for, but can't access it without having to pay...
This last June, there was a series of articles in the Contra Costa Times titled:
Gus Kramer: "The Bad Boy Assesor".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back