Could Lee Anthony face charges for obstruction of justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe her boyfriend wiped it out.

That has crossed my mind too but from what I recall TL took a lie detector test & I would bet $ on it that he was questioned about doing something like that. TL had no idea Caylee was missing when KC was staying at his house. He was shocked when AH informed him & asked KC when she was texting him the morning of July 16th as to why she didn't confide in him @ Caylee being kidnapped. It's in the last doc dump that showed the texts between the two of them. He thought Caylee was off with the nanny having fun at the beach, amusement parks, with CA etc. I truly believe it was LA that erased the laptop before he brought it back to Hopespring Dr. I always wondered what the hurry was for him to go to TL to pick up KC's stuff she left at his apt. if it was my niece kidnapped that would be the furthest thing on my mind. I would be searching for the nanny not heading to TL.

That has crossed my mind too but from what I recall TL took a lie detector test & I would bet $ on it that he was questioned about doing something like that. TL had no idea Caylee was missing when KC was staying at his house. He was shocked when AH informed him & asked KC when she was texting him the morning of July 16th as to why she didn't confide in him @ Caylee being kidnapped. It's in the last doc dump that showed the texts between the two of them. He thought Caylee was off with the nanny having fun at the beach, amusement parks, with CA etc. I truly believe it was LA that erased the laptop before he brought it back to Hopespring Dr. I always wondered what the hurry was for him to go to TL to pick up KC's stuff she left at his apt. if it was my niece kidnapped that would be the furthest thing on my mind. I would be searching for the nanny not heading to TL.
The only thing is...LA claimed the laptop had a blue screen...that's a virus (windows). Don't know how he'd be able to contract that on his own.

My instincts tell me that Caylee's father was one of KC's many hook-ups & she really dosen't know who the father is. The A's know this but wouldn't admit to this because CA wanted everyone to look at thier family like the perfect "Leave It To Beaver" family. CA couldn't & wouldn't let anyone know this it was easier to say KC & the father agreed to no contact with him. LA uncovered truth to unbearable for CA to face & didn't take what he found out to LE. He is now worried about being charged for not bringing the information to LE & I do think he wiped out the laptop it took him way to long to go pick up KC's stuff.

I think charges against lee may be financial in nature - remember
he was orchestrating the trust and donations for awhile

messing with her computer at TonE's may be an issue

In that article, it stated that while Lee did handle the donations to the trust fund that there were no improprieties. The article stated that the donated funds went to buy flyers and "missing Caylee" T-shirts.

But, according to an earlier article, the T-shirts were sold by KidFinders for $10.00 each with the idea that the funds received from the sale of the T-shirts went into a search for Caylee. Where did those funds go?

It would seem that we've got a chain going here.............

Donations = purchase of T-shirts = T-shirts sold for $10.00 = a profit without any initial investment of funds. But someone profitted from the sale of those T-shirts, purchased with donations.

The only thing is...LA claimed the laptop had a blue screen...that's a virus (windows). Don't know how he'd be able to contract that on his own.

It's in the docs that KC was sitting on the couch using the laptop while TL & his friend were playing video games. If you know enough @ PC's one could easily corrupt one with a virus. I know my brother-in-law could do it very easily within a short amount of time. I don't know how experienced LA is geek wise but he could have had help from a friend that would know how to do it. LA's lawyer is coming out with this statement to FOX for some reason, I guess we all will have to wait to find out. My guess is something is about to come out soon. MOO

That second interview with the attorney was interesting. The attorney came out and stated that when this investigaton first began, we (the public) did not know who was responsible for Caylee’s disappearance ~ no denial it was Casey as the Anthony's have long held as their belief. Also, when he stated that Mr. Anthony (Lee) was going under the assumption that his daughter, then corrected to niece, was kidnapped… oops!!

:eek: I was doing something not looking at the screen when he said the daughter thing and think I nearly got whiplash turning around in suprise to rewind it to see if that was what I heard.....WOW:eek::eek:

Maybe that's why they are thinking of returning the donations, because the A's don't want to end up like their buddies the Milsteads!

In that article, it stated that while Lee did handle the donations to the trust fund that there were no improprieties. The article stated that the donated funds went to buy flyers and "missing Caylee" T-shirts.

But, according to an earlier article, the T-shirts were sold by KidFinders for $10.00 each with the idea that the funds received from the sale of the T-shirts went into a search for Caylee. Where did those funds go?

It would seem that we've got a chain going here.............

Donations = purchase of T-shirts = T-shirts sold for $10.00 = a profit without any initial investment of funds. But someone profitted from the sale of those T-shirts, purchased with donations.
Good question...guess that's why it's still a topic of discussion.

Do we know who contacted who. Did Fox ask for this interview or did LA's lawyer call FOX? If LA's lawyer contacted FOX-why? All it did was raise alot of questions about his client! And, I certainly am not impressed with this lawyer either! This is definetly the low rent version of the "dream team.":bang:

Leila this is also said in the article that:
The Anthony Family has said those donations have paid for everything from flyers and t-shirts with Caylee's picture to helping Lee in his own investigation.

So why did they sell the shirts if they were being given donations to buy the t-shirts etc. Too many ?'s unanswered & unknown!

It's in the docs that KC was sitting on the couch using the laptop while TL & his friend were playing video games. If you know enough @ PC's one could easily corrupt one with a virus. I know my brother-in-law could do it very easily within a short amount of time. I don't know how experienced LA is geek wise but he could have had help from a friend that would know how to do it. LA's lawyer is coming out with this statement to FOX for some reason, I guess we all will have to wait to find out. My guess is something is about to come out soon. MOO
Just realized...if the info about the "blue screen" came from LA then how reliable can that be? Duh?!

Do we know who contacted who. Did Fox ask for this interview or did LA's lawyer call FOX? If LA's lawyer contacted FOX-why? All it did was raise alot of questions about his client! And, I certainly am not impressed with this lawyer either! This is definetly the low rent version of the "dream team.":bang:
Which leads me to ask...did LA seek out his attorney...or did his attorney seek him out? It seems like a lot of these lawyers are crawling out from under the woodwork.

Leila this is also said in the article that:
The Anthony Family has said those donations have paid for everything from flyers and t-shirts with Caylee's picture to helping Lee in his own investigation.

So why did they sell the shirts if they were being given donations to buy the t-shirts etc. Too many ?'s unanswered & unknown!
Lee can't use the money for his "own investigation" or is that what they're calling his living expenses? Lee investigated squat IMO. Was that why he was missing for so long? He was doing what?

did anyone notice in the video, LA's lawyer slips and says "his daughter...excuse me, his niece was kidnapped" hmmm.... Freudian slip? haha

It sounds like the way the article was written that LA's lawyer contacted him & believe the video it says that he contacted FOX:
Now, the attorney representing Casey's brother, tells MyFoxOrlando.com that Lee Anthony may also face charges.
For months, Lee Anthony has been conducting his own investigation into the disappearance of Caylee, looking into leads for other suspects, Luka told MyFoxOrlando.com
I'll watch the videos again to double check if that's what FOX reported.:waitasec:

Maybe that's why they are thinking of returning the donations, because the A's don't want to end up like their buddies the Milsteads!
I see that they recently resurfaced. No good can come from associating with those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn