Court Appearances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no sound at work so I'm not sure what that reporter is saying. It is really weird to watch her. It's as if she doesn't realize the camera is on ??

What are they doing? LOL

I have no sound at work so I'm not sure what that reporter is saying. It is really weird to watch her. It's as if she doesn't realize the camera is on ??

What are they doing? LOL

Ditto here. No speakers, and one boss in building so I will not be able to keep up (in other words I will have actual work to do, ha!).

Any updates are appreciated, and thanks for the updates already posted! :tyou:

Nothing much yet, no talking on the live feed.

Started now but the sound is soooo low I can't hear what she's saying LOL

There will be several attempted murder charges stemming from traps at apartment.
VIA wkyc feed.

She is done speaking for now. Sound is out. She really acts like she doesn't know a camera is on.her
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

It will be breaking news when court is let out. They (fox) said they would break in as soon as court was let out. They have legal experts standing by.

All electronic devices were banned, so there is no twitter updates.

Has there been court yet?

Also sound isnt working for me either at link provided above.

They took sound off while they are waiting for updates.

:fence:
Has there been court yet?

Also sound isnt working for me either at link provided above.

They are still in court.
It hasn't been let out yet...but they are expecting it to any minute now

Also four victims were there in Batman tshirts. One female with arm in splint

Ugh! I wish they would've allowed tweets at the very least.

Matthew Keys ‏@ProducerMatthew
James Holmes: 24 counts of first degree murder, 116 counts of attempt to commit murder, @KristenPainter reports

KMGH: James Holmes facing 142 criminal counts - @TakLandrock

Maximum punishment is death, minimum is life in prison no parole. #TheaterShooting
comment by KristenPainter via twitter 12:18 PM

142 counts total. 24 counts of first degree murder, 116 counts criminal attempt to commit murder #TheaterShooting

CALL7 is learning the learning hearing for #shootingsuspect is ending. James Holmes facing142 criminal counts.
comment by taklandrock via twitter 12:16 PM

All from:

http://live.reuters.com/Event/Colorado_Dark_Knight_Shooting

James Holmes... RT @KristenPainter: August 9 is next court hearing to argue about unsealing the case file. #TheaterShooting

2m Bloomberg TV ‏@BloombergTV
BREAKING: Colorado theater shooting suspect #JamesHolmes faces death penalty, via @BloombergNews

3m Kelly Ryan ‏@KRyannn
142 counts total. 24 counts of first degree murder. 116 counts criminal attempt to commit murder. #jamesholmes #aurora #theatreshooting

59s Deborah Sherman ‏@Deb_Sherman
#jamesholmes indicted on 24 counts of first degree murder. 2 counts of murder for each person killed.

3m wkyc-tv, wkyc.com ‏@wkyc
Colo. theater shooting suspect James Holmes formally charged with 24 counts of murder, 116 counts of attempt murder. #wkyc #coloradoshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500