Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfinished thoughts are a plague, but if someone regularly mowed the area in the photos above...and mowed beside this bag since June...and caught a whiff of the odor we know nauseated folks who encountered the car....they would have had to be living under a rock not to imagine a possible link to the case??? Or were there more than one tip not followed up on?

My thought is the possible skull is actually where the BAG arrow is pointing. Correct? After comparing, enlarging, and lightening the photos, this is what it appears to me.

Well, I will have to say that y'all have much better eyes than I do. I have to run for now, but will inspect this photo better when I get in.

Does anyone know what book it is that Caylee is looking at when she's sitting at the table while visiting Papa (great-grandfather)? It looks to me like the cover of the book Caylee is looking at is white. The picture in the wooded area looks like it's a book with a yellow cover. That's not to say that Caylee only had one book.

Also, something I find interesting: Casey said the day that the call came in from Caylee from a Private Number (also the day Casey got busted) , Caylee said "Hi Mommy" and that Caylee was supposedly talking about her book(s) and shoes. -- So now I wonder if shoes have been found in poor Caylee's coffin bag or in the acre of land that is being searched.?.

This is so sad! And to think Caylee's been there (close to home) all along. :confused:

Thanks for explaining the dark spot in the picture as "the bag".

Notice at the bottom of the picture, the yellow "spot" appears to be a children's book. I've cropped and enlarged the pic so we can see how much the object appears to be a children's book similar to the book Caylee had in one of the Father's Day videos. I didn't lighten it as you did the actual pic.

Caylees_book_on_ground_crop_lg.jpg
well, that would explain KC's "talking" to Caylee on July 15...and Caylee was "so excited and was telling me about this favorite book that she has"...I mean, obviously if she still had the book, in KC's mind this will support her story. UUAAAARRRGGGGHHH!

Okay, now I was on Topix and someone insisted that they saw a skull near the garbage bag. I blew this up, so sorry for the fuzziness. It's the same photo Turbothink posted, just cropped and enlarged. I'm not sure what to think.

Thoughts?

***Edited*** Scratch that. There is supposed to be tape around the skull. I don't see any tape here.

1145344.JPG

Ok, how about this ... look directly above the large yellow leaf on the right hand side of this photo - go straight up from that leaf and to the right of the word "bag" .... that looks like a skull to me ... the forehead and 2 eyesockets. Anyone else see that? This is the only thing that resembles a skull to me looking straight at us. My only problem is that I can't tell if it truly is the skull, is it on the ground, on a mound of dirt/debris/vegetation?

well, that would explain KC's "talking" to Caylee on July 15...and Caylee was "so excited and was telling me about this favorite book that she has"...I mean, obviously if she still had the book, in KC's mind this will support her story. UUAAAARRRGGGGHHH!

ok, are my eyes playing tricks on me, or is that a picture of someone laying just to the top side of the book ? Looks like either a faded color photo or maybe an older black and white photo....

can someone please send a tiny pic of the one of the book in the woods- I missed it. Surely Cindy would of known this book was missing if its the one she was reading sitting at the kitchen table

can someone please send a tiny pic of the one of the book in the woods- I missed it. Surely Cindy would of known this book was missing if its the one she was reading sitting at the kitchen table

Can you see the pic in post # 46?

I only saw a skull where some see a bag. I saw this instantly before these threads. IDK, nor much care though. But some people are seeing things in a leaf and stuff and I want five of whatever ya'll are on. :)

Does anyone know what book it is that Caylee is looking at when she's sitting at the table while visiting Papa (great-grandfather)? It looks to me like the cover of the book Caylee is looking at is white. The picture in the wooded area looks like it's a book with a yellow cover. That's not to say that Caylee only had one book.

Also, something I find interesting: Casey said the day that the call came in from Caylee from a Private Number (also the day Casey got busted) , Caylee said "Hi Mommy" and that Caylee was supposedly talking about her book(s) and shoes. -- So now I wonder if shoes have been found in poor Caylee's coffin bag or in the acre of land that is being searched.?.

This is so sad! And to think Caylee's been there (close to home) all along. :confused:

Book: Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws by Cyndy Szekeres, the auther has several other titles as well.

If the book was taken as evidence, it may explain part of Casey's interview with LE (bolding mine):

<snipped>

WELLS: OK. What did she tell you? What did your daughter say to you?

CASEY ANTHONY: She said hi, mommy.

WELLS: And that`s it?

CASEY ANTHONY: And she started telling me a story talking to me about her shoes and books.

WELLS: It`s important that you tell me, I mean, maybe there was something in what she said that can help us figure out where she is. What did she say?

CASEY ANTHONY: I tried to ask her where she was and she just kept talking about the book that she`s been reading. We have videos of her reading the story and she`s telling me the story. And she`s telling me the story.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/27/ng.01.html

I really believe that to be "the" book. I don't think it however, led investigators to "run" not walk to the Anthony's. I really believe there was a paver or part of the pooh bedding in the bag. It had to be something that investigators instantly recognized and could show a judge as tying back to the Anthony household.

Further more, as far as the distance. I believe that it could have "washed up" to the side of the road or that it smelled so bad that Casey pretty much took it as far as she could. Someone said murderers often tend to not realise how hard it is to move a body, weight and smell. I don't really think she was thinking when she hid the body. I think she staged it so it'd look like she was kidnapped and dumped.

WHY would she say that??? I can't imagine that anybody would say that without having a reason. It seems way too purposefully stated. What a monster.

I honestly think that Casey thought she would never get caught - the body was in a makeshift pet cemetary - so, someone would look in that area, maybe see the bag, thinking it as a dog or pet of some kind

Foul odor there, pets buried - so my guess is that she really didn't think anyone would check in that area and if they did it would be dismissed - kids playing a prank, dead animal, etc.

WHY would she say that??? I can't imagine that anybody would say that without having a reason. It seems way too purposefully stated. What a monster.

This whole thing was about planting the seeds so it looked like this imaginary nanny did it! She really thinks she's smart, that's what I think is funny but in the end, it all makes her look like she was planning this for a very long time and it's going to be a key thing that does her in. She was just waiting for the straw to break the camel's back and then bamm. Dumb b)tch.

Hi Bobbie,
Since you are so great with photos and I am not, I NEED YOUR HELP! OK, is THIS photo (your link below) an actual crime scene photo, or is it one from the crime scene that "someone" put a skull in it using PSP to help us out? Also, didn't Caylee's remains still have hair attached to the skull?

THANKS a bunch!!!

Hi Bobbie,
Since you are so great with photos and I am not, I NEED YOUR HELP! OK, is THIS photo (your link below) an actual crime scene photo, or is it one from the crime scene that "someone" put a skull in it using PSP to help us out? Also, didn't Caylee's remains still have hair attached to the skull?

THANKS a bunch!!!

Thats the photo of a child's skull next to what some of us believe to be the real one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500