Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

Well, now we know, it was NOT a book! this is from the latest doc cump!

45123910.jpg

Looks like a flag (not a bag). It could be indicating a scrap of cloth found.

I wonder if there is a photo at the side of it though?

*shaking my head yes*

I was going to post this on the what will the doc dump hold....

Can they still test for chloroform or will that evaporate to nothing?

I would bet it all that it is a waistband from a pull-up. Our dogs tore through our garbage a few months ago and pulled one out and ripped it apart. Every now and then, I find a piece of the pull-up in the grass and dirt and it looks identical.

I wonder if there is a photo at the side of it though?

I don't see anything around any of the edges except leaves, dirt, etc. I think it was just the angle in the original picture that made it look like there was more there then there actually was.

Okay, I just looked again. It is an evidence flag, I can see the metal part sticking in the ground now.

Sorry to have jumped the gun guys!

When I see those pics, I appreciate MORE what those CSI people were up against!

The close-up pic (#11) definitely looks like pull-up lining to me. Someone who doesn't have experience with pull-ups might describe it as a "cloth".

9:45 a.m. The duct tape discovered on Caylee Anthony's skull at the crime scene matches duct tape stuck on a gas can at the Anthonys' house, investigators said. no pic tho

Number 28 in the gallery looks like a pez container...

Here

Yep that's definitely a Pez dispenser, you can see the pumpkin head just to the right of the dispenser part. I can't figure out what the big round thing is just above the dispenser though, it looks like a tree root cut which is possible.

As for the grey cloth, could it be panties, the Anthony's did mention Caylee was potty training. It could be part of a pull-up but just thinking of other possibilities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R
Back