Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also notice that a lot of the vines have turned brown and back in summer they were probably very full with leaves between that and the water it would have been very hard to see in there.

Actually it was pouring cats and dogs when they first went out to the area. I believe in orbs and things like that, but I have to think as hard as it was raining, that they are water droplets.

I think it was rain too after looking at it and knowing it was raining, but I still would like to believe it was Caylee leading them to her body.

Does anyone know what the flags indicate? Sorry, new at this, but why were there two different colors, and gosh there sure were a lot of them. Looking at these pictures just makes me incredibly sad.

I like that they released these photos. It gives me such a better idea of where exactly Caylee was found. Also, it's kind of ironic that Jose wants all photos released, but that is denied, and then OSCO releases these ones. *snicker* I know OSCO can't release most of them, but still.

I agree.It does give a better idea of where exactly these remains if they are caylee were found.Did they say cadaver dogs had searched this area before?I really think the dogs would have picked up something even if the bag and remains were under water.

Is it me or does this location and it's painfully close proximity to the road suggest that <ahem> 'someone' just pulled over in a hurry and tossed this poor child out?
196641.jpg

They found a lot more bones today.............I wonder.........remember when CA made that sobering statement "oh no, not another one"?

Hey Turbo - you, CocoaMom and I think alike. But every time we've brought that up, folks say we're letting our imaginations run wild (our DH's)...:eek::eek: And if we mentioned it here, we got sent to the dungeon for a day !!

Okay no one has mentioned it although bobbiedoll did the photo with the Arrows

To me it looks like the Trash bag and the top arrow looks like the skull A PROFILE view of the skull with the facial features looking to the right (on the pic)

does anyone else see that ?

I bet it IS because before they do any *work* they have to take the photos of the *body* as it was found

(well from every CSI show Ive ever seen ! lol)

Does anyone know what the flags indicate? Sorry, new at this, but why were there two different colors, and gosh there sure were a lot of them. Looking at these pictures just makes me incredibly sad.

Orange Flags mark evidence, and I believe the yellow ones (or lighter color ones) mark items that are where a natural item has been removed (like a bush, tree, stump, etc). This was the color coding that we used in Nov.

There are still links to download the photos on the OCSO site, under Public Records Requests.

Just my 2 cents worth ~

I hope when folks look at these photos, there's no misconception about how easy it would be for someone to just stroll into this area and search. They have really cleared this area out. When we were searching in November, the areas they sent us to, which look exactly like this would have "pre-clearing", we literally had to bring our knees up to our chest to walk through the area, every step we took. Vines, vines, vines, saw palmetto palms, thick canopy of trees and bushes meshed together, and more vines. If you didn't have a machetti, you simply couldn't get through.

I did see some machetti's being used this past week and I would think that area is not as thick as it was over the summer and early fall.

Okay no one has mentioned it although bobbiedoll did the photo with the Arrows

To me it looks like the Trash bag and the top arrow looks like the skull A PROFILE view of the skull with the facial features looking to the right (on the pic)

does anyone else see that ?

I bet it IS because before they do any *work* they have to take the photos of the *body* as it was found

(well from every CSI show Ive ever seen ! lol)

OMG!!!! It does look like her skull in that pic, I clearly see the eye sockets, and the teeth, good find. (unless we are both seeing things,lol):eek:

Hey Turbo - you, CocoaMom and I think alike. But every time we've brought that up, folks say we're letting our imaginations run wild (our DH's)...:eek::eek: And if we mentioned it here, we got sent to the dungeon for a day !!

I just got out of time out.......LOL -

This is no longer conjecture.......but LE says they have found a lot more bones, so it should not be off topic now.

Ok I got that wrong as in direction of the skull

Ive just taken what I believe to be the skull and blown it up in photoshop , used auto levels for lightness and contrast and look at this
I believe its the skull upside down the other way with the upper top left being the mouth area with the Duct tape you can see flapping off (so to speak)

Am I crazy ?

CMA.jpg

Ok now you will think I am REALLY Crazy bottom right hand corner and a bit in towards the left of screen is that a little FACE (as In a ghost/angel face not an alive one)

:eek: am i crazy

That's raindrops on the lens... the drop bounces the flash back and forth when light enters the lens, that is why the bright spots on the pics look doubled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500