Crocodile Hunter's Daughter Gets Own TV Show

narlacat said:
Didnt take her long, she will be our Tourism Ambassador!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=155508
I can't wait to see Bindi's new show! I adore the Irwins, all of them. I saw Terry last night on, "The Tonight Show". Lovely, lovely lady, and I love her personality and her values concerning all life, as I did Steve.

I didn't know you live in Australia Narlacat. The two places I long to travel are England and Australia. Have you ever been to Australia Zoo?

LionRun

Oh definetly!

Not sure what everyone sees in her, I don't think she's even pretty...and she isn't exactly up there for thinking..

I think she's adorable, but is this going to be another child star who never is really allowed to be "just a kid"?

I think having the show is enough. She needs to have friends, and time to play and just be a little girl IMO.

The "fashion line" really turns me off for a little girl. She seems more tomboyish, anyway. IMO

Im beginning to wonder the same thing Marthtex......she seems to have an awful lot going on for a little girl.

I agree, she may never experience being just a kid. She's been in the limelight since birth and unfortunately, imo, more so since her daddy died. I think mama should let little Bindi be a kid who swings and skates and colors and plays with animals and does whatever most kids her age do.

Doesn't she already have a tv show in the making?

I think she has a couple of tv shows that air in the states...we dont get to see them here unless we prescribe to Foxtel

She is such a sweetie but I hope she is doing this on her own choices. I hope its not an obligation she feels because of her dad's charities. I would like to view her shows but we dont get animal planet with our tv service. I loved Steve's shows.

A nine year old should be given direction and not living life by her own choices just yet.....Terri would get the last say with Bindies activities....lets hope that mum knows best.

A nine year old should be given direction and not living life by her own choices just yet.....Terri would get the last say with Bindies activities....lets hope that mum knows best.
I agree, if I was in a child led life at the age of nine I would have been living on chocolate and ice cream :) I know my daughter wouldn't be doing tv shows at that age. Childhood is a time to just enjoy life we have enough responsibilities as adults without having to start it out so young.

I have to declare that I am not a huge fan of Bindi or her Mum... seems to me that Bindi is being used to push the zoos profile. It is their choice to do this and I only hope that Bindi grows up to be a balanced happy woman.That being said I did admire Steves dedication to the animals and he has left a example for others to follow.
I just wish Bindi was not always seen in the media 'pushing a point' or selling a product.
I will not be buying her clothes for my daughter..

Did anyone see Bindi speak at her dads memorial service? She's a born entertainer, just like her father.

Yes most of the world seen her speech at Dads funeral and her part in her Fathers funeral was very brave for such a little girl......I also wonder what is in store for Bob.

I have to declare that I am not a huge fan of Bindi or her Mum... seems to me that Bindi is being used to push the zoos profile. It is their choice to do this and I only hope that Bindi grows up to be a balanced happy woman.That being said I did admire Steves dedication to the animals and he has left a example for others to follow.
I just wish Bindi was not always seen in the media 'pushing a point' or selling a product.
I will not be buying her clothes for my daughter..
Sadly Kazz I tend too agree with you......I think Bindi is being Americanised and she will loose her charm here which is where Steves spirit lies.:(

Yes most of the world seen her speech at Dads funeral and her part in her Fathers funeral was very brave for such a little girl......I also wonder what is in store for Bob.
Lots of promotion for lil Bob too...

Sadly Kazz I tend too agree with you......I think Bindi is being Americanised and she will loose her charm here which is where Steves spirit lies.:(
It is not that I feel she is becoming Americanised it is more that she seems to be being used as a commodity to keep the whole juggernaut in the public profile...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back