CSI collects evidence Muddy Creek Area?

Sorry I wasn't more clear. "They" meaning the searchers. They are psychics. The ones you have seen on NG. I don't know why, but I think we aren't allowed to post the website this was discussed on. The searchers were going back with their cadaver dogs after LE left. LE did not have cadaver dogs, but did have CSI there and they were collecting evidence.

Through out the day I am checking the site for updates - usually in the evening they give a run down of whats occured during the day.

But, remember, they are also keeping something back, on that site. They said it isn't yet time to reveal it, but it will be revealed soon.

I just dont see any valid reason for CSI to be at the scene of a stolen jetski or why anything would need to be removed with gloves on a stolen 'vehicle'. So, yea, Im not buying that either. I have no idea if its related to this case, but theres always thats possibility. I guess we wont really know until LE confirms it.

Not sure why they'd need three cars and two vans for a jetski, either. That's a lot of LE power!

They said they basically staked it out and waited and tried to sneak in but waited until everyone left. Can someone pm me and let me know anything I might need to know about this particular group, as before I thought they were fairly well on the "up and up"

I agree. I think they are honest and well-intended. They are paying for these searches out of their own pockets. They are also not seeking the limelight.

I listened to more of the conversation with Gale (recently added to that site) and she said they also found a motorcycle, which was also reported to the police- she said they report everything like that.

What might be even more interesting is something else posted on that site.. somebody emailed the dream site and told him that they were driving down Lee Vista and "saw the searchers out there again. Yesterday, there was this one spot that I saw an officer go running into…Then nothing when I went back later. Well, today, there were 3 cars parked at that same spot and a small crowd of searchers standing on the sidewalk at that entrance into the wooded area. As I was coming down the street, a sherriff’s car pulled up quickly and Det. Allen jumped out."

They went on to say that it could just be another false alarm, and that they'd be in touch with any updates if they get any.

I agree. I think they are honest and well-intended. They are paying for these searches out of their own pockets. They are also not seeking the limelight.

I read quite a few things on the site that said they had to get donations/funding in order to make the trip to FL. That they could not afford to go without the donations and at one point they almost had to call it off. I am not saying it's still not a good thing and I know they state that they don't get paid to do what they do but just wanted to clarify that the way I read it is they did get donations to make the trip.

I have a question and hope someone in the area or that has been looking at the maps. I was reading the site we are not suppose to link, and I read two emails that people sent in. They were both on where they think Caylee is. They were not from the people who are out there searching. On one of them they said they marked a spot on the area of
this is a snip of what they wrote
419, CHULIOTA ROAD HEADING TOWARDS 5O . RIGHT INTO HAWTHORN RESERVE . IMEDIATELY ON THE RIGHT THERE IS A PLACE TO PARK WITH METAL SPIKES WITH REFLECTORS AND A SMALLL GRASSY AREA WITH A WOODED AREA ALL AROUND. THIS IS WHERE WE ENTERED

I found the first part on google maps but where is Hawthorn reserve?

Also from another post, the lady's name was beverly and she linked to her website. I will post if we are allowed, but I am not sure so I will wait for that. She talks about going back to where makeup and a cell phone was dumped out, and to search again, and this was near a soccer field. Does anyone know about ANYone finding this stuff? If so who was it and where was it?

Well my personal feelings with this psychic is this:
If I went to Florida to search on money that was donated and owning 2 cadavar dogs. I would go to register with Equisearch and I am wondering why this Gale is not doing so?
It doesnt make sense.
This person had gone down about 3 weeks ago too and had the dogs but never contacted the police that time either.
This is just wrong to do. It kinda makes me wonder what the motives are?
If this person does not register with the search teams and go with them, any evidence that they may find is going to be questionable.
The people searching are not suppose to give any information on where and when they searching... it is for a very good reason.

The LE and the equisearch teams will find this baby if she is around there.

If I went to Florida to search on money that was donated and owning 2 cadavar dogs. I would go to register with Equisearch and I am wondering why this Gale is not doing so?
It doesnt make sense.
This person had gone down about 3 weeks ago too and had the dogs but never contacted the police that time either.
If this person does not register with the search teams and go with them, any evidence that they may find is going to be questionable.
The people searching are not suppose to give any information on where and when they searching... it is for a very good reason.

This has bothered me as well. Why the heck aren't they joining the regular searches. Why would you even want to put yourself in that position and possibly ruin the evidence? :confused::confused::confused:

with the two posts above, I know there are lots of questions about surrounding them. I worry about the same thing myself. I am GUESSing that the reason the two people posted their dream, feelings, (not sure what you call them) was because they do not know anything about them either. I don't know the answers to that part. I really was not trying to talk about them (G and B). I just want to know if maybe these places that these Other women posted about is being looked at by TES. That is why I was asking the location of what they both posted. I would much rather TES look into it. Has anyone read the two posts I am talking about?

Sorry I wasn't more clear. "They" meaning the searchers. They are psychics. The ones you have seen on NG. I don't know why, but I think we aren't allowed to post the website this was discussed on. The searchers were going back with their cadaver dogs after LE left. LE did not have cadaver dogs, but did have CSI there and they were collecting evidence.

Through out the day I am checking the site for updates - usually in the evening they give a run down of whats occured during the day.

It was my understanding that the psychic's DOG hit on that area, not the psychic. Thus the CSI people.

lisa0477, I've read the posts you're talking about. As far as the location off 419/Chulota Road, I believe Hawthorne Preserve is a housing development that is not yet complete. A lot of building going on in that area. Myself, I just don't see it. I live not too far from there and it just doesn't seem likely.

It was my understanding that the psychic's DOG hit on that area, not the psychic. Thus the CSI people.

No, not initally. They didn't have the dogs that day - they brought them back. They were going to an area they had decided to search, and happened upon LE and CSI. They came back the next day, when CSI was done, with dogs - and that's when the dog hit on the spot.
Listen to audio 12.

It doesnt make sense.

I agree 100% and am also bothered by this. I think their intentions are good, but I do wish they would search with the registered search teams rather than do their own, for the sake of the case.

I see what you're saying about Gale and her team, but everybody including the cops knows she's down there. If they had a problem with her searching, they would have told her to stop. They were there before TES, with their own dogs, etc..

As well, what about that guy who found the backpacks with female clothing? He searched separately from TES. I don't know if he's joined up with them since, but I don't see how he's under any obligation to search with them?

I see what you're saying about Gale and her team, but everybody including the cops knows she's down there. If they had a problem with her searching, they would have told her to stop. They were there before TES, with their own dogs, etc..

As well, what about that guy who found the backpacks with female clothing? He searched separately from TES. I don't know if he's joined up with them since, but I don't see how he's under any obligation to search with them?

I remember the guy you are talking about. And I believe he is now searching with Gale's team (Wyatt?). I think this is the same guy who just gave Gale a GPS to help in the search...but I could be mistaken. I think it was mentioned in one of the recent audio recordings.

It was mentioned that Gale and her searchers were at Boggy Creek Rd and Wetherbee. I did a map search and found where these two roads intersect.

On page 2 of this thread is a map, showing Boggy Creek Rd. and 417. The intersection of Boggy Creek Rd and Wetherbee is NORTH of 417 and very close to the airport........just southeast of the airport. The area is dense woods with what looks like railroad tracks on the north side of the woods.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...00046,-81.33256&spn=0.01778,0.026779&t=h&z=15

Don't forget.. Cindy isn't helping TES either. She's conducting her own "search". :mad:

lisa0477, I've read the posts you're talking about. As far as the location off 419/Chulota Road, I believe Hawthorne Preserve is a housing development that is not yet complete. A lot of building going on in that area. Myself, I just don't see it. I live not too far from there and it just doesn't seem likely.

Thank you for the reply. Not being able to go help look really stinks. There is only so much you can do from a computer. My father has a business down in The Villages, FL I want to go down so bad, but I have no one to take care of my kids.

I would go to register with Equisearch and I am wondering why this Gale is not doing so?

She made a statement that sounded surly (my opinion) about Tim "guarding" the door of the Anthony's house during Casey's last arrest (you can read it on that site you know she is posting info from)... so I would gander we won't see her taking part in TES anytime soon.

She made a statement that sounded surly (my opinion) about Tim "guarding" the door of the Anthony's house during Casey's last arrest (you can read it on that site you know she is posting info from)... so I would gander we won't see her taking part in TES anytime soon.

saw that too. i wonder what that is all about???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back