CSI collects evidence Muddy Creek Area?

Christine sweetie you just made my day! I had this link saved but lost it during a hard drive crash, and was unsuccessful finding it again. I wanted to share it with hubby so badly. Now I can thanks to you! Hugs

4happydance.gif

I also read about this on the searchers website and they did go back to the location today with cadaver dogs who did hit on the area. Gale said that whatever was there has since been dug up.

Sorry I wasn't more clear. "They" meaning the searchers. They are psychics. The ones you have seen on NG. I don't know why, but I think we aren't allowed to post the website this was discussed on. The searchers were going back with their cadaver dogs after LE left. LE did not have cadaver dogs, but did have CSI there and they were collecting evidence.

Through out the day I am checking the site for updates - usually in the evening they give a run down of whats occured during the day.

Interesting! I was wondering what was going on with these psychics, and whether they were still involved. It seems so long since we've heard anything about them. They must be starting to feel somewhat discouraged, with their psychic gift, along with the cadaver dogs to lead them, and still come up with nothing. They do deserve applause for trying.

I would like to know if this was reported to LE? as this would be the right thing to do and it would seem that LE would welcome Cadavar dogs as they asked for them to come if anyone wanted to come help in the search...
If they did not report this, why are they there?

I also read about this on the searchers website and they did go back to the location today with cadaver dogs who did hit on the area. Gale said that whatever was there has since been dug up.

Can you please post EXACTLY what was said? thanks so much!

I would like to know if this was reported to LE? as this would be the right thing to do and it would seem that LE would welcome Cadavar dogs as they asked for them to come if anyone wanted to come help in the search...

They said they basically staked it out and waited and tried to sneak in but waited until everyone left. Can someone pm me and let me know anything I might need to know about this particular group, as before I thought they were fairly well on the "up and up"

I would like to know if this was reported to LE?

According to the call audio - what they came upon was being looked at by LE when they got there... so no need to report. When they went back, the tape was removed and the area was cleared.

They also came across a smoldering car (totally burned out inside, not flaming, but looked to be fresh) and yes, they did report that.

I get the impression that they (like the searchers who found that evidence in the park recently) DO report all findings. They also know (and make comments about) not to touch, disturb, etc.

As far as I know LE had already been there and had dug up what was there. LE knew they had cadaver dog with them and still told them that they were there because of a report of a stolen JetSki. LE have not been very warm or welcoming of this teams help, so Gale is just staying out of there way.

For those that don't know, Gale is the lady that was interviewed on Nancy Grace a few weeks ago. She and her team, along with cadaver dogs, were the ones who searched the wooded area near the elementary school earlier in the case.

Gale (from Ohio) is back in Orlando and searching the area near the airport based on the report that Casey's cellphone pinged in this area.

While they were enroute to the area they wanted to search is when they came upon the LE team, including CSI, working in an area. They stayed a distance away and observed. Later, after LE left, they went to the area where LE had been and the dogs alerted on that area.

If this does have anything to do with this case, LE would have DNA done on whatever it is they found at that site before making any sort of announcement. So I wouldn't expect to hear anything about this until that time.

Have never seen this posted here on WS...very interesting to say the least. Anyone know who left that post on the other post?

Has this been mentioned? I found it while looking at an old video (Greta interview).

I can't keep up with everything that's been posted, so please forgive me if this has been posted or discussed.....

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/...rom-the-boards-regarding-a-sighting-of-casey/

i didn't get what she said she saw. First she starts with 1-4 then she says it was 417. why would Casey pick and area that could be easily seen from the highway? I think this is bogus. someone looking for attention.

i didn't get what she said she saw. First she starts with 1-4 then she says it was 417. why would Casey pick and area that could be easily seen from the highway? I think this is bogus. someone looking for attention.

I deleted that post.....I realize now it was bad information (sorry).

I heard it as "Boggy Creek" anyway no links are supposed to be posted per rules so here is the relevant info from the first one:

*Searching area by the airport - Boggy Creek area
*Where RT 417 goes across there was a cop car so they went to another area
*When they went back there were more vehicles - 2 CSI cars, 2 Sheriffs cars and an unmarked Police car
*They were removing items that they had dug up (not sure how she knows this, she didn't elaborate) placing items in bags, wearing blue rubber gloves.
*A police officer approached them and told them it was because of a stolen Jet Ski
*She said she didn't believe them because she could see the Jet Ski and there was an undisturbed huge spider web from a tree to the ski
*She saw a towel (or something that looked like a towel) that they were placing something on

There is absolutely no way we can know if this had anything to do with little Caylee or not. I did also hear in a follow up that the cadaver dogs did indicate in the area when they went back (these were not LE dogs, but personal ones). Lets say we believe this and there was in fact a dead body there. How can we know for sure it has anything to do with Caylee until we hear something official? I just thought it was worth mentioning since we are discussing all possibilities. Also we don't know how reliable this info is until we hear something officially.

I am going to try to upload an image of the area:

2643391980081998178S600x600Q85.jpg

I heard it as "Boggy Creek" anyway no links are supposed to be posted per rules so here is the relevant info from the first one:

*Searching area by the airport - Boggy Creek area
*Where RT 417 goes across there was a cop car so they went to another area
*When they went back there were more vehicles - 2 CSI cars, 2 Sheriffs cars and an unmarked Police car
*They were removing items that they had dug up (not sure how she knows this, she didn't elaborate) placing items in bags, wearing blue rubber gloves.
*A police officer approached them and told them it was because of a stolen Jet Ski
*She said she didn't believe them because she could see the Jet Ski and there was an undisturbed huge spider web from a tree to the ski
*She saw a towel (or something that looked like a towel) that they were placing something on

There is absolutely no way we can know if this had anything to do with little Caylee or not. I did also hear in a follow up that the cadaver dogs did indicate in the area when they went back (these were not LE dogs, but personal ones). Lets say we believe this and there was in fact a dead body there. How can we know for sure it has anything to do with Caylee until we hear something official? I just thought it was worth mentioning since we are discussing all possibilities. Also we don't know how reliable this info is until we hear something officially.

I am going to try to upload an image of the area:

2643391980081998178S600x600Q85.jpg

Is there a LE site that can go to online to look up calls made for yesterday?

I couldn't find one but I'm in CT. Maybe someone local would know. IMHO - I don't think an online call log is the normal procedure simply because it would take too much time to keep it updated.

It was last night 8/30.

LE said they were responding to information on a stolen Jetski, and were returning to the scene to remove evidence... however the Jetski was undesturbed. CSI was there and removing things with gloces, bags, the person who witnessed this said something or "things" were removed on a towel (or similar).

The area was NOT taped off and the searchers were going to go back with cadaver dogs that evening.

That is all true. I was also told that be a person directly involved. And, there WERE three cars and two CSI vans. Two marked and one unmarked car.

If it WAS evidence around the Anthony case, I doubt that we would hear anything about it until the coroner saw it. The cops just sem to be keeping their cards covered, on this case.

Meanwhile, Cindy and George are saying that someone ELSE but a body in Casey's car, and it's not Caylee's DNA. They demand that people search for a living child, but are not out searching, themselves.

Didn't she say "Boggy Creek and Wetherby?" That's an intersection.

She said she had no idea whether the cops' activities were connected with the Anthony case.

However, I know that Equusearch had planned to search that area on that morning. They may have found something-- evidence of that case, or another case, and told the cops.

I also heard this short phone conversation as well. My thoughts are that this has nothing to do with a jet ski. Gale stated it was still there in the same location untouched. If it were stolen I would believe that they would tow it away as evidence. Or return it to the owner.

I agree. But, if it had been sitting there, for awhile... a quick-thinking cop might find it handy as an excuse, to keep what they were up to out of the rumor mill.

But there is a huge huge thread going right now about another psychic and her 'revelation'. Is it something specific about the particular site we are discussing?

No, that's a Fox TV psychic. Different psychic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back