GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

I think it is-now with the sob story of “damsel in distress” Michi having been wrongfully convicted.
Fundly said the last time when it was removed that their site was NOT to be used for litigation fund raising and certainly not by convicted felons facing up to 50 years in prison. Time to protest yet again as grifters grifting via public fundraising post verdict is simply imo WRONG. MOO

Now we have 433612's bestie going down the street in Avon .5 miles from 4JX showing a lit fire in May LOL, and making a point to show the mailbox number, knowing people can just punch in the main road to see who lives there. These people are truly unhinged.
Honestly these grifters are unreal imo. They should just put on a sweater or hoodie like everyone else instead of polluting the already polluted air! But, I bet if you took a CT poll and asked people about fires in May most people would vote a BIG NO! May weather has been damp and a bit rainy per usual in CT but a fire is simply not necessary imo.

looking at the fireplaces in the latest realtor photos, they appear to be far more decorative than functional
given the home also appears to have central heating, i doubt an actual fire was ever lit in those fireplaces before or since
MT used those fireplaces out of desperation, there was an urgent need to destroy evidence
moo

Honestly these grifters are unreal imo. They should just put on a sweater or hoodie like everyone else instead of polluting the already polluted air! But, I bet if you took a CT poll and asked people about fires in May most people would vote a BIG NO! May weather has been damp and a bit rainy per usual in CT but a fire is simply not necessary imo.
She didn't even stick around for the fires she burned!

There's the real question -- of the people who might start a nice fire in their fireplaces (on a warm say in May), how many leave the fire to burn unattended?

looking at the fireplaces in the latest realtor photos, they appear to be far more decorative than functional
given the home also appears to have central heating, i doubt an actual fire was ever lit in those fireplaces before or since
MT used those fireplaces out of desperation, there was an urgent need to destroy evidence
moo
I wish we could know what she burned. White smoke, clean burn. Paper towels and purloined papers?

There's the real question -- of the people who might start a nice fire in their fireplaces (on a warm say in May), how many leave the fire to burn unattended?
And are those people on JC having the May ‘24 fire also from Venezuela, because isn’t the social, warm weather, alone, fire a cultural thing?

Fundly said the last time when it was removed that their site was NOT to be used for litigation fund raising and certainly not by convicted felons facing up to 50 years in prison. Time to protest yet again as grifters grifting via public fundraising post verdict is simply imo WRONG. MOO

A high percentage of donors are “Anonymous” which is interesting it itself. It’s listed under “Creative Projects” which is probably deceptive enough to miss a red flag review by Fundly. I guess they don’t have a “Convicted Murderer” category, as they shouldn’t! It doesn’t look like it’s getting too much traction, so might have lost it’s steam.

16 Days until Sentencing…remember the clerk suggested May 24th for sentencing? Whoa.

A high percentage of donors are “Anonymous” which is interesting it itself. It’s listed under “Creative Projects” which is probably deceptive enough to miss a red flag review by Fundly. I guess they don’t have a “Convicted Murderer” category, as they shouldn’t! It doesn’t look like it’s getting too much traction, so might have lost it’s steam.

16 Days until Sentencing…remember the clerk suggested May 24th for sentencing? Whoa.
How does one notify Fundly about this?

I believe you just go onto the website (Fundly/Troconis) and scroll down to "Contact" and send an email to a customer service representative. Please let us know their response.
That “contact” button is to contact the Troconis family; not Fundly. I haven’t been able yet to figure it out, but I do want to notify Fundly about this. Actually, I wonder if the Troconises are deliberately using Fundly instead of , inspite of the much higher fee, because it is precisely this difficult to call the attention to the unpermitted use for litigation.

When I emailed customer service, this is their response (in other words, no concern and basically no response)...

On Fundly, our ethos revolves around fairness and impartiality. We take pride in fostering an environment free from prejudice or bias. Our platform operates on the principle that every user is treated with equal respect and opportunity. As long as individuals uphold the terms of use set forth by Fundly, they are granted full access and support to pursue their goals and initiatives. We prioritize inclusion and diversity, ensuring that all users feel welcome and valued within our community. So rest assured, on Fundly, as long as users abide by our guidelines, they are empowered to thrive and succeed.

Thank you,

Adriane Angayan

When I emailed customer service, this is their response (in other words, no concern and basically no response)...

On Fundly, our ethos revolves around fairness and impartiality. We take pride in fostering an environment free from prejudice or bias. Our platform operates on the principle that every user is treated with equal respect and opportunity. As long as individuals uphold the terms of use set forth by Fundly, they are granted full access and support to pursue their goals and initiatives. We prioritize inclusion and diversity, ensuring that all users feel welcome and valued within our community. So rest assured, on Fundly, as long as users abide by our guidelines, they are empowered to thrive and succeed.

Thank you,

Adriane Angayan
Ok-so they don’t care about her criminal status, and that is why the Troconises are using this platform. Their fee is almost twice as high as the other platform’s fee, but I guess that doesn’t matter to Michi’s little “hole-in-the-wall gang”.

Two extended videos embedded in this article. Supposedly newly released footage from those post-verdict interviews.

I'm two minutes into the Troconis one. The sister-twinning is beyond weird.

JMO

Ok-so they don’t care about her criminal status, and that is why the Troconises are using this platform. Their fee is almost twice as high as the other platform’s fee, but I guess that doesn’t matter to Michi’s little “hole-in-the-wall gang”.
Goodness, nauseating. I just wrote a polite but scathing note to support@fundly.com but don’t expect any action, given that response.

Two extended videos embedded in this article. Supposedly newly released footage from those post-verdict interviews.

I'm two minutes into the Troconis one. The sister-twinning is beyond weird.

JMO
Carrie Luft was eloquent, made me tear up. She looks dignified and lovely, too.

Nobody leaves their house with a fire going OR even hot coals as its simply too dangerous. Just google house fires in CT and see the long and tragic list of deadly fires due to negligence. Every year Fire Departments send out notices and reminders about how to make and maintain a fire safely, how to properly dispose of ashes and how to maintain your chimneys etc. I'm going from memory but I don't recall that all of the fireplaces at 4JX even had the proper screens to protect from flying embers or ash etc. I also don't recall seeing any fire extinguishers in the house either.

Simply calling BS on the entire 'fire in May' nonsense as even with a damp May the temps didn't support starting a fire. The only reason imo MT and FD might have been using their fireplaces was that their house interior had alot of stone and due to high propane prices at the time that FD and MT couldn't afford to heat 4JX. IMO this was evidenced by the sizable unpaid utility bills that were disclosed when FD committed suicide. IIRC the cost to fill the propane tanks at 4JX at the time was just over $8,000 and my long suspicion was that FD and MT couldn't afford this expense. The house was not dual fuels and so using propane to heat such a large house was painfully expensive and imo frankly a very poor heating choice for CT location.

I do think its quite ironic that of ALL the many issues for the Troconis Crew to fixate on after a very LONG TRIAL and a Mount Everest of evidence that its the fire issue that they are fixated on.

Its actually about as amusing as the Fundly Account citing as its purpose, "Creative Projects"!

HA! "Creative Projects" indeed! Creative writing, Creative thinking, Creative grifting, Creative grifting, Creative lying etc..... I don't think this is what Fundly has in mind for its "Creative Projects" category.

Grifters are gonna grift and so we see $12,110 so far raised as part of this farce that I strongly believe contravenes Fundly TOS.

It is also highly amusing to see ongoing reference by the Troconis Crew as to the "LACK OF EVIDENCE" used to convict Michelle. I don't know about you but sitting through that very long and quite detailed trial there were many thoughts going through my brain about everything going on but lack of evidence wasn't one imo AT ALL.

MOO

And are those people on JC having the May ‘24 fire also from Venezuela, because isn’t the social, warm weather, alone, fire a cultural thing?
Fires are a 'thing' in Argentina. I don't think Venezuela has a similar cultural affinity for 'fire' in the same way that is seen in Argentina.

Thing is that MT is NOT Argentinian even though she spent a good amount of time there. Her baby daddy family is Argentinian but I don't think this gives her license to culturally appropriate the 'fire tradition' from Argentina as she is US born but grew up in Caracas iirc.

Entire topic is per usual a distraction from the reality of the MT legal situation which is that she is facing a sentence of up to 50 years for her role in the MURDER OF JENNIFER FARBER DULOS. A conviction that I will add was on 6 separate counts and supported by an absolute MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE.

MOO

Nobody leaves their house with a fire going OR even hot coals as its simply too dangerous. Just google house fires in CT and see the long and tragic list of deadly fires due to negligence. Every year Fire Departments send out notices and reminders about how to make and maintain a fire safely, how to properly dispose of ashes and how to maintain your chimneys etc. I'm going from memory but I don't recall that all of the fireplaces at 4JX even had the proper screens to protect from flying embers or ash etc. I also don't recall seeing any fire extinguishers in the house either.

Simply calling BS on the entire 'fire in May' nonsense as even with a damp May the temps didn't support starting a fire. The only reason imo MT and FD might have been using their fireplaces was that their house interior had alot of stone and due to high propane prices at the time that FD and MT couldn't afford to heat 4JX. IMO this was evidenced by the sizable unpaid utility bills that were disclosed when FD committed suicide. IIRC the cost to fill the propane tanks at 4JX at the time was just over $8,000 and my long suspicion was that FD and MT couldn't afford this expense. The house was not dual fuels and so using propane to heat such a large house was painfully expensive and imo frankly a very poor heating choice for CT location.

I do think its quite ironic that of ALL the many issues for the Troconis Crew to fixate on after a very LONG TRIAL and a Mount Everest of evidence that its the fire issue that they are fixated on.

Its actually about as amusing as the Fundly Account citing as its purpose, "Creative Projects"!

HA! "Creative Projects" indeed! Creative writing, Creative thinking, Creative grifting, Creative grifting, Creative lying etc..... I don't think this is what Fundly has in mind for its "Creative Projects" category.

Grifters are gonna grift and so we see $12,110 so far raised as part of this farce that I strongly believe contravenes Fundly TOS.

It is also highly amusing to see ongoing reference by the Troconis Crew as to the "LACK OF EVIDENCE" used to convict Michelle. I don't know about you but sitting through that very long and quite detailed trial there were many thoughts going through my brain about everything going on but lack of evidence wasn't one imo AT ALL.

MOO
It actually doesn’t go against their terms of service. And you are right about the Troconises ridiculous claim of “little to no evidence”-that was a 6 week trial! All there was, was evidence! They can complain that it was spurious evidence about Dulos all they want, but it was a unanimous verdict on all 6 charges. She’s guilty!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back