Daily Updates- Sat., Sept. 6, 2008

its funny that someone knows about a gun .. then reports it ,, wonder if it was reported on purpose to get casey back into jail ..also we dont know that they refused to hand stuff over that is hearsay.. the LE has things of caylees anyway and the anthonys know it .

Now THAT poem brought tears to my eyes. I have read many things and thoughts on these boards and I have been emotional about them all, thank you WS friends. This poem did something to me. It was the forgiveness and love in Caylee's "voice".

Come home soon, Caylee!!!!

HI! First time poster!
I came across this earlier. Wasn't sure which thread it should go in.

In this link , it states that the Anthony's refuse to give the Equusearch team anything of Caylee's to help the dogs scent. Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't you want to do whatever it takes to find her? Screams guilty to me.
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

To me as well, FrenchFry. Here's what The Criminal Report Daily says exactly on the matter:

"One of the K9 handlers said that they would have an easier time during the search if Casey Anthony or her family would provide them with an item that would have Caylee Anthony's scent on it. According to the handler, an item was requested from the family but they allegedly refused to provide it."

So why wouldn't the Anthonys want the searchers to have an easier time in the search for their granddaughter? Guilt all the way.

ts

Tim Miller <3

Damn it, Julie. Damn it. *sniff* This ******* case is really starting to piss me off. I need to go hug my daughter and tell her how much I love her. :(

What's going on at the Anthony house? Three cars in the driveway. Webcam is going on and off.

HI! First time poster!

In this link , it states that The Anthony's refus to give the Eqqusearch team anything of Caylee's to help the dogs scent. Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't you want to do whatever it takes to find her? Screams guilty to me.

It's surprising that LE wouldn't have the authority to go in and obtain something of Caylee's from the Anthony's home in order to give to the K-9 handlers to assist in the search.

I love these updates, too. It looks like the whole family is gathered together. Must need moral support. HA! No morals in that house...

800 volunteers search for Caylee by OIA
Helen Eckinger | Sentinel Staff Writer
3:08 PM EDT, September 6, 2008

More than 800 local volunteers joined members of Texas-based EquuSearch to look for Caylee Marie Anthony near Orlando International Airport today, and deputy director Mandy Albritton said that volunteers are continuing to pour in.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-bk-caylee-search-090608,0,2965303.story

HI! First time poster!

In this link , it states that The Anthony's refus to give the Eqqusearch team anything of Caylee's to help the dogs scent. Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't you want to do whatever it takes to find her? Screams guilty to me.

Hi there, & welcome to WB! Wanted to personally say thats a very good first post! I found it so telling of the typical MO of the A' family. WOW! They just are dead set on not finding her to put her body to rest. Cindy has gawl to say all that venomous stuff she said regarding Tim M. misleading her! When she is misleading them!!! makes me so sad. But nothing new right?

This is the best thread here by far! Give a quick run down and update. It is because of this thread that I knew I could shut the computer down and run around town with the hubby today. Thank you so much to all the posters kind enough to update it for the rest of us.

Damn it, Julie. Damn it. *sniff* This ******* case is really starting to piss me off. I need to go hug my daughter and tell her how much I love her. :(

Its okay, we all more than likely understand what you mean. I'm not gonna let this get me that down. I have to beleive in the justice somehow. I remember how much patience I had to have regarding Lacy Peterson being missing & assumed dead for all that time. it was hard. Others here have said exactly what you said and I got off of here and hugged my little girl and it helped so much. I just kissed her all over and squeezed her, telling her how much I love her and how no one could ever love her more than her mother!!

O/T- my family si going to chill tonight, making homemade cc cookies (my little girl loves to help me bake ) and having a bon-fire in our pit....I got a fresh bottle of wine sent up from Florida from my sister in Naples and I am going to get crocked for the first time in weeks since this started. Maybe I'll check in tonight when were done...thats if I can read.

My son saw my tears after reading that poem and said, "Mom, I am going pray that they find that little girl right now" He didn't even have to ask what I was crying about. Children's hearts are so pure and sweet.

Good morning everyone! :)
I survived Hanna...hahaha

I've been over at Trumbull County Recorder of Deeds doing a little snooping. I'm sure many of you have probably seen this but maybe some of the newer folks haven't seen it. Use thier search and plug in George or Cindy (Cynthia) Anthony. You can also find a few docs under Cindy's maiden (?) name, Plesea. They really missed their calling - they should have gone into real estate. *lol

http://69.68.42.167:13131/

Also, I wondered what George's ex is saying about all of this. Does anyone happen to know her name? On some of the docs I viewed, it stated on a few that he was divorced and unmarried.

Has it been mentioned whether or not Casey is George's step-daughter?
Since you were viewing these docs. This wouldn't surprise me.

HI! First time poster!

Welcome to WS FrenchFry!

Thanks for sharing this. Although I will say in all honesty I really don't expect anything different from the A's. They are a pathetic group of pathological liars, amonst other things. ( I won't say lest I be banned from WS! )

They should be so ashamed of themselves!!!!! :banghead:

Local News 6 just reported that they expect KC's friends to be getting subpoenas tomorrow. They showed protestors in front of the A household--quite a bunch, more than a few.

They also devoted time to Tim's teams efforts, number of volunteers and instrux on where to meet in AM. They did talk about the harsh conditions faced by the searchers...geeeeez just the mosquito's alone, after all the rains.

People came from as far as Wisconsin to help today. EMT's called a few times; Heat related issues.
No link yet. It was local 6...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back