Daily Updates- Sat., Sept. 6, 2008

http://www.local6.com/slideshow/news/17406774/detail.html

Here's the link to their website which does have a slideshow of last night outside the A residence.

I apologize if this is a repeat.
I thought I would get lots done today, (Yeah Right) but I am once again superglued to the case. I don't know how you folks with young children are doing it. I am still out of dog treats...that's a big no no.

Local News 6 just reported that they expect KC's friends to be getting subpoenas tomorrow. They showed protestors in front of the A household--quite a bunch, more than a few.

They also devoted time to Tim's teams efforts, number of volunteers and instrux on where to meet in AM. They did talk about the harsh conditions faced by the searchers...geeeeez just the mosquito's alone, after all the rains.

People came from as far as Wisconsin to help today. EMT's called a few times; Heat related issues.
No link yet. It was local 6...

Subpoenas??? As in Grand Jury??? Do you have a link? TY

800 volunteers search for Caylee by OIA
Helen Eckinger | Sentinel Staff Writer
3:08 PM EDT, September 6, 2008

More than 800 local volunteers joined members of Texas-based EquuSearch to look for Caylee Marie Anthony near Orlando International Airport today, and deputy director Mandy Albritton said that volunteers are continuing to pour in.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-bk-caylee-search-090608,0,2965303.story

I so love Mandy's quote "This is the official search for justice for Caylee". :clap::clap::clap:

Subpoenas??? As in Grand Jury??? Do you have a link? TY

It is not up on local 6's website yet. Here is a link in case it goes up.http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html

I absolutely definitely heard the reporter they had stationed outside the A home report this. I realize it does not make it true. She did not indicate purpose of the subpoenas. I am glued to tv and computer. I no longer have a life. I should be getting ready for a hurricane and I am hypnotized by footage of a driveway i.e. I def heard it.

It is not up on local 6's website yet. Here is a link in case it goes up.http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html

I absolutely definitely heard the reporter they had stationed outside the A home report this. I realize it does not make it true. She did not indicate purpose of the subpoenas. I am glued to tv and computer. I no longer have a life. I should be getting ready for a hurricane and I am hypnotized by footage of a driveway i.e. I def heard it.

Until we know for sure, they might be subpoenas for the upcoming
child neglect charges.
I DO wish they were for the Grand Jury tho.

Is there a general discussion thread for this case that is for 9/6/08? Thanks

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Is there a general discussion thread for this case that is for 9/6/08? Thanks

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

general discussion threads have been closed and we have been asked not to make anymore. That is why we have the daily update threads

Good morning everyone! :)
I survived Hanna...hahaha

I've been over at Trumbull County Recorder of Deeds doing a little snooping. I'm sure many of you have probably seen this but maybe some of the newer folks haven't seen it. Use thier search and plug in George or Cindy (Cynthia) Anthony. You can also find a few docs under Cindy's maiden (?) name, Plesea. They really missed their calling - they should have gone into real estate. *lol

http://69.68.42.167:13131/

Also, I wondered what George's ex is saying about all of this. Does anyone happen to know her name? On some of the docs I viewed, it stated on a few that he was divorced and unmarried.

According to the doc on the link you posted, her name is Terry and she got the DEED to the house after dissolution.

:toastred::toastred:
Its okay, we all more than likely understand what you mean. I'm not gonna let this get me that down. I have to beleive in the justice somehow. I remember how much patience I had to have regarding Lacy Peterson being missing & assumed dead for all that time. it was hard. Others here have said exactly what you said and I got off of here and hugged my little girl and it helped so much. I just kissed her all over and squeezed her, telling her how much I love her and how no one could ever love her more than her mother!!

O/T- my family si going to chill tonight, making homemade cc cookies (my little girl loves to help me bake ) and having a bon-fire in our pit....I got a fresh bottle of wine sent up from Florida from my sister in Naples and I am going to get crocked for the first time in weeks since this started. Maybe I'll check in tonight when were done...thats if I can read.

Have a fun night and make a toast for Tim Miller with Equuasearch!!:toastred:

Did CA go to the beach with JG. Does anyone know if they took a boat ride somewhere in the ocean to dump the body?

It would be great to get an article of Caylee's clothing to assist in the search- but Cindy probably already washed them or gave them away!!!

I think it's pretty pathetic for the Anthony's not to provide the searchers with something that belonged to Caylee. That speaks volumes to me. I wish they would lock the whole lot of them and throw away the key! I'd be ashamed of myself if I were them leaving that precious little angel out there like she was a piece of garbage. :behindbar

"A spokesman with the Orange County Corrections Department told News 13 they received a tip sometime between 12 a.m. and 1 a.m. Saturday of a handgun present on the Anthonys' property.

The weapon is being held by the Orange County Sheriff's Office for safe keeping.

Having a gun on the property is a violation of Casey Anthony's bail. Casey was released for the second time from the Orange County Jail Friday. See previous story.

The judge who issued the bail said, however, since it seemed Casey was unaware of the gun, she will not be taken back into custody."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...ny39s_car.html

You KNOW if it was anybody other than Casey, their butts would have been hauled back to jail for violation of her bond. So much for her civil rights. Preferential treatment is more like it.

I am so disgusted. Geroge, of all people should know that it's illegal to have a gun on any premises where someone still under arrest is living.

I do NOT want to hear word ONE about her CIVIL RIGHTS again.

From David Lohr's Blog see below entry he wrote tonight. David spent all of today searching.

Caylee Anthony : Ground Zero : Day 2 Update 3

Volunteers_3All totaled, nearly 1,200 people showed up today to assist in the search for Caylee Anthony. That is a pretty amazing turnout, compared to the low numbers we were seeing last week.

One particular volunteer, a lady who is now answering phones in the command post, made my day when she said that this blog was the reason she came out to volunteer. I thought that was really great and I found it very touching.

In my last post, I informed you about the radio interview I was doing today with Shawn Wasson, host of "The News Junkie" on 1290 WJNO. In case you did not catch it, I'll be posting a copy of it as soon as the station uploads it to their Web site. Shawn's a great guy and I always enjoy going on his show.

Anthony_house_02After the interview, I drove out to the Anthony's house. It is maybe five miles from the EquuSearch command post, so whenever I am in route I try to swing by there to see if anything is happening. There was supposed to be a rally there at 3:00 p.m. but when I arrived there, at about 3:15 p.m., nothing was happening.

I uploaded two new videos of neighbors discussing the case in front of the Anthony house. You can watch them here.

Search21When I left the Anthony house, I went to the command center and got involved with another search effort. I went out with a group of about 30 volunteers, to a wooded area next to Lee Vista Blvd. We canvassed the area pretty good but did not turn up anything of great interest. Like the previous searches, we found more bones but they too did not appear to be human. Nonetheless, we followed protocol and they were all flagged for closer inspection by a trained professional.

As I am sure you have already heard, the item that sheriff's deputies removed from George Anthony's vehicle was a handgun. This is the information that I wanted to share with you this morning, but at that point I could not find a credible source to verify it.

As an aside, you'll have to forgive me if I am not much of a wordsmith right now. I have been averaging about two hours of sleep a night and between that and dredging through the woods everyday, I am pretty exhausted right now. Regardless, I will continue the search and do my best to assist in any way possible, while at the same time giving you all the latest details.

The videos that David refers to in his blog entry.

Good morning everyone! :)
I survived Hanna...hahaha

I've been over at Trumbull County Recorder of Deeds doing a little snooping. I'm sure many of you have probably seen this but maybe some of the newer folks haven't seen it. Use thier search and plug in George or Cindy (Cynthia) Anthony. You can also find a few docs under Cindy's maiden (?) name, Plesea. They really missed their calling - they should have gone into real estate. *lol

http://69.68.42.167:13131/

Hi Suki, thanks for posting this. I tried viewing this and I can't. can you summarize for me what it is/what it says? thanks.

anyone just hear LP on NG? wow!!! he just said that Casey has "divulged the info" to Lee and Cindy!!! wow!

Hope it is ok.......to post this. Didn't know where to put it...........also under search and donations.

One last post from Scared Monkey poster nikkibnurse, a poem she wrote and is sending to Tim Miller...

« Reply #700 on: Today at 10:30:19 PM »

Quote from: nikkibnurse on Today at 10:26:11 PM
Mommy

I dont understand it, mommy..
I just dont know why..
I'll never figure out , mommy
why i had to die...

Didnt I love you good enough, Mommy?
Werent I the best parts of you?
Why was it your decision, mommy
That my life was through ?

I was only two, mommy..
A few weeks from being three..
Why did you have to do it, mommy?
Why did you hurt me?

I'll always be confused, mommy..
I thought that you loved me..
PLease tell them the truth,mommy..
I need to be set free..

I cannot rest in peace, mommy..
until you tell the truth..
tell them why you did it, mommy..
why you stole my youth..

I am not where you put me, mommy..
I thought that you should know...
I am here in Heaven,mommy..
basking in God's glow..

I have wings that shine, mommy..
I am not in that ground...
Only my remains, mommy..
And soon they will be found...

So go ahead and tell them, mommy..
Tell them youre a killer..
Cause I'm gonna be found real soon, mommy..
By an angel named Tim Miller..

He doesnt have wings like mine, mommy..
But he's the nicest guy..
He gives and gives and never takes
and never questions why...

He's close now, I can hear him ,mommy..
Angel Tim has promised me..
That he will bring me home soon, mommy
and he will set me free....

http://.net/index.php...

I too had tears in my eyes! Usually I can read this and just get a lump in my throat sometimes and the television is what really gets to me. I spent time with my grandbaby the last couple of days who is 2 1/2 and I just keep hugging her to where she just looks at me. LOL This little angel deserved so much more. I hope she comes home soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back