Darlie's Looks and Depression

To further illustrate Darlie's lack of symptoms of depression, this article from 2006, Lt. Nabors talks about the day after Darlie was released from the hospital.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...wlett/stories/060406dnmetroutier.7db9f4b.html

Lt. Nabors said investigators didn't set out to trap Ms. Routier – the evidence and holes in her frequently changing story did that.

"We were careful about getting statements from her each time," he said. "We'd throw her a bone and tell a little bit about what we know, and the story changed to meet that physical evidence."

Once investigators began suspecting Ms. Routier, they saw how she reacted to different situations.

"She got released from the hospital that Saturday, and when she came by [the police station], she was laughing and joking," Lt. Nabors said. "At this point, I already knew she did it. So I got a little graphic describing the boys to see what kind of response I could get out of her. She said, 'I know this must be hard on y'all.' She never shed a tear. At all."

Because she said someone "tried." She didn't say someone "did."
So am I right in thinking that no one believes that this 'incident' happened?
Since I havent read much about this im a bit confused as to what happend. Was this ever reported to the police? I know someone mentioned that she didnt want it reported but did someone report it anyway?

So am I right in thinking that no one believes that this 'incident' happened?
Since I havent read much about this im a bit confused as to what happend. Was this ever reported to the police? I know someone mentioned that she didnt want it reported but did someone report it anyway?

I don't think that anyone who knows Darlie believes it because she's full of crap and they all know it.

Do you know Darlie personally then?

Hell no. You think I hang around with people like that? All I know is from what I've seen in the news, read in the transcripts, read in books and news articles, on the internet and from the few communications I've had with her family. She's got a histronic personality and she's narcissistic.

Well how can you say that everyone who KNOWS her thinks shes full of crap, that I find hard to believe. Yes there are probabily people who have a low opinion of her but in the same breath thier are people who believe the opposite, and people who couldnt care less. It goes to show that all people are different, have different opinions and different ways of; looking at, dealing with and reacting to things (as I stated earlier).
I doubt that everyone who knows her does not believe her.

Well how can you say that everyone who KNOWS her thinks shes full of crap, that I find hard to believe. Yes there are probabily people who have a low opinion of her but in the same breath thier are people who believe the opposite, and people who couldnt care less. It goes to show that all people are different, have different opinions and different ways of; looking at, dealing with and reacting to things (as I stated earlier).

Well I did communicate with her mother and her aunt and I even got the feeling from them that they knew she was full of it. So, I'm sorry, but unless you can get any closer to them than that, I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

I think you are nit-picking. For those of us who have done in-depth research on Darlie and this case and have followed things closely for years, we can make a fair statement that ALMOST everyone who knows her thinks she's full of crap.

Sure, she may have conned some of her prison buddies. But it IS a fair statement to make the obversation that most people she has had contact with do not believe her and recognize her as a pathological liar.

Hence, they think she's full of crap.

Julia

I knew she was full of crap before all the investigations, trials, transcripts, her tv appearances, etc. Her story of events makes no freaking sense!!

Well I did communicate with her mother and her aunt and I even got the feeling from them that they knew she was full of it. So, I'm sorry, but unless you can get any closer to them than that, I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.

it's IMO but I do believe they ALL know she is full of it....maybe they think since Devon and Damon are dead that they have to protect Darlie....who else is left other than Darrin and he really isn't part of the family.

I think you are nit-picking. For those of us who have done in-depth research on Darlie and this case and have followed things closely for years, we can make a fair statement that ALMOST everyone who knows her thinks she's full of crap.

Sure, she may have conned some of her prison buddies. But it IS a fair statement to make the obversation that most people she has had contact with do not believe her and recognize her as a pathological liar.

Hence, they think she's full of crap.

Julia
I have also followed this case closely and it just that I do not agree with what is stated. We could all just agree to disagree or we could 'argue the toss' for ages?

It was not Darlie's idea of the silly string. Someone else brought it. They were celebrating the boys life not death @ that time. Why didn't the news cover what happened before the celebration of life? They wanted to bias their audience which they did in my opinion. Right before that silly string episode they had prayed and cried in grief. Has anyone celebrated the life of a deceased person? Have you seen balloons or doves released in their honor? This in iteself does not point to innocense or guilt in my opinion.
The media coverage of Darlie at her sons graves has been edited to reflect her in a bad light. The part where Darlie was spraying silly string etc. was when the boys friends were present. Prior to this, (when the other children were not there), Darlie was seen breaking down and overcome with grief, just before the boys friends came Darlie was repeatedly told to 'pull herself together' as not to upset the other children. They wanted to give the impression that thier boys were 'happily playing in heaven' for the benifit of the other children attending.

I think it is very hard to judge how someone should act under any circumstances, as everyone deals with things differently. No one can really comment on how they would react to a situation unless they have been in the situation themselves, even then thier reaction may well be completly different to others who have gone through the same thing.

It was not Darlie's idea of the silly string. Someone else brought it. They were celebrating the boys life not death @ that time. Why didn't the news cover what happened before the celebration of life? They wanted to bias their audience which they did in my opinion. Right before that silly string episode they had prayed and cried in grief. Has anyone celebrated the life of a deceased person? Have you seen balloons or doves released in their honor? This in iteself does not point to innocense or guilt in my opinion.
Thank you Dottierainbow, I agree completely.

Darlie's sister brought the silly string, but it was Darlie herself who used it. No one asked or forced her to do that. It was her choice. If someone could show me one other parent, male or female, who laughed and sprayed silly string on the graves of their children a bare 8 days after their murder, I might be inclined to say 'okay, people grieve in different ways.' But, I have never heard or seen anyone 'grieve' like Darlie.

Yes, many people do release balloons and celebrate the life of children or adult. But tin this case, it isn't all about the silly string she sprayed.

That in itself is just another facet of how she acted within days of the boys being killed. LE officers seeing her right after she's out of the hospital noted that she didn't shed tears and stated that "this must be hard on ya'll."

It's the changing stories that Darlie herself, no one else, told. If a person tells one story, with little to no variation over time, or perhaps extra details that they recalled later is one thing. However, if a person tells one story, and then makes up new stories, 16 of them, then which story becomes the truest one?

Dana can be heard telling Darlie that she got the silly string and I think some poppers.. The way Dana makes this statement is as if SOMEONE TOLD HER TO GO AND PICK IT UP. Now the Darlie family is trying to pin the blame of the silly string on Dana. Who does not speak up for Darlie anymore. SHE DID NOT TESTIFY at the trial either and IMO was because the family and her defense lawyers knew Dana would do more damage than good.

Darlie DID NOT CRY in GRIEF over those boys that day. I don't care how many supporters try to say this but damn we are not blind. YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE NO TELL TELL SIGNS OF SOMEONE WHO HAD BEEN CRYING AT ANYTIME THAT DAY. Watch the video again and stare at her face. NOPE she had not been crying BEFORE the interview was taped.

Dana can be heard telling Darlie that she got the silly string and I think some poppers.. The way Dana makes this statement is as if SOMEONE TOLD HER TO GO AND PICK IT UP. Now the Darlie family is trying to pin the blame of the silly string on Dana. Who does not speak up for Darlie anymore. SHE DID NOT TESTIFY at the trial either and IMO was because the family and her defense lawyers knew Dana would do more damage than good.

Darlie DID NOT CRY in GRIEF over those boys that day. I don't care how many supporters try to say this but damn we are not blind. YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE NO TELL TELL SIGNS OF SOMEONE WHO HAD BEEN CRYING AT ANYTIME THAT DAY. Watch the video again and stare at her face. NOPE she had not been crying BEFORE the interview was taped.

Nope, in fact she was busily snapping away at her gum wasn't she?

Darlie is a pathological liar Nicola, you only have to read her trial testimony to discover that. So yes she's "full of crap." Only the women and men she can con believe her.

No one thinks she's guilty because she's a liar...there is hard evidence that supports her guilt. That cast-off blood does not lie.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back