Darlie's Psychological Profile

cami said:
And there's the histrionic personality disorder as well. These go hand in hand.

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

-is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
-interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
-displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
-consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
-has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
-shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
-is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are
Hmm, good find Cami.
I think Darlie showed most of these characteristcs at one time or another.
Her little "Rape" scene years before at the party is a good example.

DebC said:
Hmm, good find Cami.

You can only imagine what she "pulled" along this vein over the years that her family and friends didnt' testify to.

DebC said:
Hmm, good find Cami.

Yes, and so is her silly string party. It's a perfect example of HPD.

blueclouds said:
At least your Pres is only allowed 2 terms.... Our leader can go on forever. :bang:

Yeah, we thought we'd never get rid of Chretein. Now we are probably going to another election next month on the non-confidence vote. Harper is determined to bring Martin down. Maybe we should allow the PQs to run the country. S'imaginer cela! Meilleur commencer à pratiquer mon français.

blueclouds said:
At least your Pres is only allowed 2 terms.... Our leader can go on forever. :bang:
Isn't that a little bit like having a king? :dance:

Not that kings are all bad. I am just glad right now that we do have term limits. Only so much damage can be done that way. :clap:

cami said:
Would it explain why she invited the news crew to film her little romp at the gravesite instead of inviting them to film the memorial service?

I think that was the more approiate gathering. Just my opinion though and nothing more.
She didn't want people filming her during a serious service. That is my take on it, anyway. She put on a show for the cameras at the birthday party. She could handle that emotionally, but not the memorial service. I am not sure that was a deliberate manipulation for ill-begotten motives or not. It could mean that she just wasn't comfortable being observed when she was not in control. At that time, I don't think she thought she was even a suspect, so it is possible that she didn't consider that anyone would question her grief. I wonder though...does anyone know what the press was printing about her at that time? It seems to me that they might have been questioning her guilt while the police were trying to reassure her they did not believe such suspicions, hoping over confidence would do her in. I don't think I have seen the old articles about the case in the early days.

cami said:
Yes, and so is her silly string party. It's a perfect example of HPD.
Okay, You love doing this to me. What is HPD? Some kind of disorder, I guess, but which one???????

Goody said:
Okay, You love doing this to me. What is HPD? Some kind of disorder, I guess, but which one???????

LOl, it's Histrionic Personality Disorder.

Usually when a person has a serious personality disorder of a Cluster type B, they have an additional underlying serious personality disorder also.

Do you know that NPD is a pathology for a Sociopath.

I would guess that Darlie has HPD and NDP.

CyberLaw said:
Usually when a person has a serious personality disorder of a Cluster type B, they have an additional underlying serious personality disorder also.

Do you know that NPD is a pathology for a Sociopath.

I would guess that Darlie has HPD and NDP.

NPD and HPD appear to go hand in hand to me anyway. What do you think?

I would say, that she has both. Your right, they usually are both underlying pathology.

As soon as I read the "rape" story, I immediately thought HDP. Then everything else confirmed it. You know trashy, flashy, blonde, etc.

I am pretty sure that Darin shares NPD with Darlie. That is why he "defends" her. Married her.....stayed with her.....

Both personality disorders are indicative of a false human being. All fake.....

CyberLaw said:
I would say, that she has both. Your right, they usually are both underlying pathology.

As soon as I read the "rape" story, I immediately thought HDP. Then everything else confirmed it. You know trashy, flashy, blonde, etc.

I am pretty sure that Darin shares NPD with Darlie. That is why he "defends" her. Married her.....stayed with her.....

Both personality disorders are indicative of a false human being. All fake.....

I'm no expert on it, but it did seem to be the "Darlie & Darin Show" whenever they showed up someplace! Center of attention doesn't begin to describe it. I guess that's why it infuriates me even more when they try to tell us that "Darlie was the intended target." LOL Its ALLLLLLL about her. For all that this/these intruder(s) had to go through to pull this off, they/he must have been the luckiest SOB on earth.

I agree with both diagnosis. Darlie is all about Darlie (Darlie's hair, Darlie's fake tan, Darlie's sleep, Darlie's clothes). I read that Darlie went to sleep downstairs because of the baby's crying and moving kept her up all night (that's called being a mother sweetie!!) yet she slept through the stabbing of her sons sleeping a foot or so away from her. :loser: I also guess the the intruder walked into the house and took a knife went back outside and cut the screen then walked back in to the house and put the knife back in the drawer (they found fibers on a kitchen knife that matched the screen). Sure! Darlie did it. No question in my mind!

JMO though!

Rachael said:
I agree with both diagnosis. Darlie is all about Darlie (Darlie's hair, Darlie's fake tan, Darlie's sleep, Darlie's clothes). I read that Darlie went to sleep downstairs because of the baby's crying and moving kept her up all night (that's called being a mother sweetie!!) yet she slept through the stabbing of her sons sleeping a foot or so away from her. :loser: I also guess the the intruder walked into the house and took a knife went back outside and cut the screen then walked back in to the house and put the knife back in the drawer (they found fibers on a kitchen knife that matched the screen). Sure! Darlie did it. No question in my mind!

JMO though!
That's a main problem with her entire story, she can't sleep because the baby moves around and yet she claims to have slept thru her son's murders and her own self being cut. :snooty: :rolleyes:

DebC said:
Hmm, good find Cami.
I must have missed something what "rape scene" are you referring to?

mollymalone said:
I must have missed something what "rape scene" are you referring to?

Someone will probably have to refresh my memory, but:
when Darin graduated from high school, his mother threw him a party at home. Darlie wasn't the center of attetntion and want to leave. Darin did't want to leave, so Darlie decided to "walk home." Darlie comes back to the party a short time later and tells everyone about the alleged "rape," thus turning the attention back on to herself ( where it beloned :innocent: ). Obviously,the party was over and Darlie got what she wanted -Darin -- all to herself.

CyberLaw said:
I think it is a bit simpler than that. He is up to his eyeballs in guilt right along with her. What role he played exactly is still a question, but I don't think any innocent father would defend her this long and this faithfully for any reason other than that. But I do agree that they both probably share personality disorders. That wouldn't be a surprise either.

mollymalone said:
That's a main problem with her entire story, she can't sleep because the baby moves around and yet she claims to have slept thru her son's murders and her own self being cut. :snooty: :rolleyes:
No, she only claimed that at first. By the time the trial rolled around they had discovered that she was really suffering from traumatic amnesia and that is why she didn't remember waking up during the attacks on the children. Still no explanation for why they found no blood spatter or cast offs on the sofa; or why they found no knife cuts on the sofa, but give them time (Darlie and Darin that is) they will come up with something eventually.

Jeana (DP) said:
Someone will probably have to refresh my memory, but:
when Darin graduated from high school, his mother threw him a party at home. Darlie wasn't the center of attetntion and want to leave. Darin did't want to leave, so Darlie decided to "walk home." Darlie comes back to the party a short time later and tells everyone about the alleged "rape," thus turning the attention back on to herself ( where it beloned :innocent: ). Obviously,the party was over and Darlie got what she wanted -Darin -- all to herself.
Yep, that is it, alright!

I beg to differ.. ;) I believe a father would defend the mother more than the mother would defend the father. That's how I have always felt about the Ramsey's. Though I am sure it's reversed in some cases. I think Darlie was a "prize" to Darin. The beautiful blonde wife that he some how snagged. She was more attractive than he. I don't know if he believes that she didn't kill his boys or that he is just defending her because he doesn't want to lose her. He may just be in complete denial ala Peterson. I think some people are in complete denial of what their spouse or family member is capable of. It would take some good hard proven evidence for me to ever believe that my husband or child was capable of murdering someone. What is the current status of their "marriage" did he file for divorce?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back