Darlie's Psychological Profile

Goody said:
No, she only claimed that at first. By the time the trial rolled around they had discovered that she was really suffering from traumatic amnesia and that is why she didn't remember waking up during the attacks on the children. Still no explanation for why they found no blood spatter or cast offs on the sofa; or why they found no knife cuts on the sofa, but give them time (Darlie and Darin that is) they will come up with something eventually.

I don't believe that for a minute. Darlie is full o crap. She knew what was going on because she was the one doing it. JMO of course! :truce:

Rachael said:
I don't believe that for a minute. Darlie is full o crap. She knew what was going on because she was the one doing it. JMO of course! :truce:
Isn't it amazing that some people really do believe it? LOL! I mean, even if it were plausible that she had TA, would she have it for nearly ten years now???

Rachael said:
I beg to differ.. ;) I believe a father would defend the mother more than the mother would defend the father. That's how I have always felt about the Ramsey's. Though I am sure it's reversed in some cases. I think Darlie was a "prize" to Darin. The beautiful blonde wife that he some how snagged. She was more attractive than he. I don't know if he believes that she didn't kill his boys or that he is just defending her because he doesn't want to lose her. He may just be in complete denial ala Peterson. I think some people are in complete denial of what their spouse or family member is capable of. It would take some good hard proven evidence for me to ever believe that my husband or child was capable of murdering someone. What is the current status of their "marriage" did he file for divorce?
The big difference between the Routier case and the Ramsey's is that even if Patsy did hurt her daughter, it most likely was an accident. I don't think John would have defended her if she had butchered their two kids and let them bleed out on their living room floor, claiming an intruder came in and did it, and just basically destroyed his family in a blood bath. That is an incredibly difficult thing for a father to forgive, for either parent to forgive. I can't imagine anyone being so devoted to someone who would do such a vicious thing, esp for so long, all the while shielding accusations against himself because of his loyalty. Darin just doesn't strike me as a man who has the guts to stand up to that unless there is something in it for him. John Ramsey, on the other hand, would, imo, (have the guts, that is), but I don't think even he would carry loyalty that far.

Don't forget. These murders not only destroyed Darin's family but his career and his business as well. With the rep he has now, he will probably never get back to the financial potential he once had going from him. And we're supposed to believe that he can put the violent murders of his sons behind him but his loyalty and devotion to their murderer is undying???? I don't think so.

Goody said:
Isn't that a little bit like having a king? :dance:

Not that kings are all bad. I am just glad right now that we do have term limits. Only so much damage can be done that way. :clap:

LOl, no, kings are not elected. They are born into their positions.

cami said:
LOl, no, kings are not elected. They are born into their positions.
Is Cami trying to make Goody look dumber than a box of rocks???? hahahahahahah. Of course, kings are not elected. But I suppose they could be if some country so desired. They elect dictators, don't they????

Easybz,

If you can find the link for that article, send it to me in a PM and I'll restore the post. Thanks.

Quote by Goody: It is her interview afterwards that I find most interesting and telling about where she is really coming from.

I'm curious about what she said in the interview? Can you tell us?

St3phanie said:
Quote by Goody: It is her interview afterwards that I find most interesting and telling about where she is really coming from.

I'm curious about what she said in the interview? Can you tell us?
I think I was referring to the interview after the silly string party. You can see it at justicefordarlie.net. At least they used to have it, I think. It isn't so much of what she said but her mannerisms. Or maybe it was a combination of both. She made comments about how the boys wouldn't want Mommy and Daddy to be sad, that they had lived a full life and would want their parents to be happy,.....I can't remember it all, but she seemed ready and willing to get on with her life. There are times when Darin looks off into the distance (regret? guilt?) and there is a far away look in his eye. Then Darlie does it a little too, but she seems to be following his gaze. Only a week, maybe ten days,after the brutal murders of her sons, she held up surprisingly well and positive. Certainly better than anyone I have ever known. You will just have to see it for yourself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back