Dateline with Josh Powell 12-9-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some people were suspicious of Josh's sexual preference when it was brought out that he did not like to have sex with Susan. She had to beg him for it. He said he didn't like the germs. Sounds like a possible closet case of some kind to me. I guess it is possible he is interested in children instead of grown women. But I don't think he is interested in women. What man his age with a wife who left him and two little boys wouldn't have a gal pal by now? MOO.

How do we know Susan had to "beg" him for sex? Wow, how awful that people- her friends(?) have said this, or where did it come from? It's so disturbing to hear her spoken of that way, from what I've read she seemed rather private. Also, maybe he hasn't 'hooked-up' with a woman (or man) because he's a perverted freak? I still think he's an abusive monster that murdered Susan because either she was finally dumping him and/or was going to expose his degenerate/pedophilic behavior. jmo.

How do we know Susan had to "beg" him for sex? Wow, how awful that people- her friends(?) have said this, or where did it come from? It's so disturbing to hear her spoken of that way, from what I've read she seemed rather private. Also, maybe he hasn't 'hooked-up' with a woman (or man) because he's a perverted freak? I still think he's an abusive monster that murdered Susan because either she was finally dumping him and/or was going to expose his degenerate/pedophilic behavior. jmo.

IIRC, we had this discussion back in 2009. Someone (who no longer posts here that I know of) appeared to have some sort of inside information on the whole situation.

You can search on Susan Powell using the keyword "sex" and get a sense of what was being said. JP's issue with germs has come up repeatedly. I don't recall personally reading something where Susan said JP didn't like sex with her, but I admit, it's been quite a while ago now.

Things are so incredibly quiet now, I mean, really quiet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500