DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of this AM. I am wondering if it has to do with the child trafficking rumors. Hopefully putting them to rest.

It seems we have two options now for Relisha deceased or trafficked..... Neither is acceptable. Where is option 3 ? Alive and safe and never was harmed and it was a horrible accident/ misunderstanding and shes' been playing with some friends all month and eating ice cream and sleeping in a warm bed with good friends and giggling until sleep takes her. That's the only option my delusional brain wants to hear ! ! !

I know I've said this dozens of times here and on other threads but at this point in a case like this, I don't even want to discuss the ' possibilities' anymore. I only want the one outcome that is certainly not possible any more and I feel a little like I have to disconnect from reality and hope for something that defies logic .
Alive and Safe .......let it be !

Relisha's segment on NG was extremely short - AY appeared - by phone:

GRACE: Tonight, search still on for 8-year-old Relisha. Very quickly to Ashley Young, this is Relisha`s aunt. Ashley, what are police telling the family about the search for Relisha?

ASHLEY YOUNG, AUNT: Well, I spoke to FBI yesterday, and earlier today, and from our understanding, they strongly believe that she`s still alive.

GRACE: Why do they believe that, Ashley? That`s our prayer.

YOUNG: Well, they didn`t really tell you why they believe that. They`re just saying that they had to come and get some items from me that was left here of Relisha, that had stronger smell of her, such as her shoes and stuff, to try to find her.

GRACE: So maybe they`re using that for a canine search. Justin Freiman, what more do we know? What developments do we have?

FREIMAN: We know they`re continuing to search the park as well as abandoned homes near that park.

GRACE: Everyone, tip line, 202-727-9099. There is a $70,000 reward in the search for Relisha. Repeat, 202-727-9099.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1404/02/ng.01.html

I will review the segment to see if there are any words that were left out, as was the case with MTY's appearance on JVM. There's still work left to be done in analyzing this :moo:

:heartbeat: #FindRelisha :heartbeat:

filename-img-0203-jpg.jpg
Just bringing this pic over. Another member found this on trip advisor and suggests the carpet looks like the video of 2/26 with Relisha and KT walking.
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/a3/22/b9/filename-img-0203-jpg.jpg

I think it's the Fairfield Inn on New York Ave, NE.

For comparison, here is the clip from video. The doors are brown at Fairfield inn.
hqdefault.jpg

I don't believe they are the same. The placement of the paneling and sconces are different.

What I want to know is when the DC police are going to do the right thing and bring at the very least Child Endangerment charges against the mother, the grandmother and anyone else who was complicit. I've shed tears for the beautiful baby and now that the coward Tatum has taken himself out of the picture DC police should bring the full wrath of the law down on these lying , selfish, enabling people. I believe they are as much to blame as coward Tatum. Make an example of them so the next dummy may think twice. I'm so sick and sorry for Relisha that every protection and protector she should have had as a child failed her. I will never forget her.

It seems we have two options now for Relisha deceased or trafficked..... Neither is acceptable. Where is option 3 ? Alive and safe and never was harmed and it was a horrible accident/ misunderstanding and shes' been playing with some friends all month and eating ice cream and sleeping in a warm bed with good friends and giggling until sleep takes her. That's the only option my delusional brain wants to hear ! ! !

I know I've said this dozens of times here and on other threads but at this point in a case like this, I don't even want to discuss the ' possibilities' anymore. I only want the one outcome that is certainly not possible any more and I feel a little like I have to disconnect from reality and hope for something that defies logic .
Alive and Safe .......let it be !

Thank you for this SCHMAE!

:hug:

After falling asleep at my keyboard, with the voices of Relisha's relatives arguing with HLN "journalists" in my ears, I awoke, in a panic, knowing I hadn't fulfilled my promise to finish what I had started. I felt I had let you all down, and in a way, Relisha down.

She's had that all her life, and I cried :tears:

For the veterans at WS, and those who are new here, heck for all of us who are united by this particular case, the options are, well, I couldn't have said it any better than you just did. :hug:

Let her be safe. I'll just keep :praying: for that sibling :grouphug: between three little boys and a big sister to happen on this earth.

:please:

#FindRelisha

JVM: Part 3

~~~~~~~~

MTY: My granddaughter was never sold to Mr. Tatum. He asked the question what everyone is wondering, what was my daughter`s relationship with Mr. Tatum? They kind of relationship they had, they had a friendship relationship. Nothing sexual, nothing like that.

JVM: Well, let me jump in. Let me jump in and ask you this. Why the doctors` notes? Now, what we are told was that Dr. Tatum...

(Bringing this over from the previous thread):

via
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1404/02/ijvm.01.html

This so called grandma knows Relisha wasn't sold, and she knows SY sexual partners too?:rolleyes::liar:

Thanks all. It's working for me now.

Chief is on her way now. Here we go........

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 11s
Lanier: This afternoon we'll be finishing completing our search of the park area. "We have concluded an exhaustive search of the park."

By close of the business day - search of park will end.

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 3s
Lanier: "We have not turned up anything in this search that has answered any questions for us about Relisha's whereabouts." #AmberAlert

Reiterates appreciation to community - food, comforting conversation, volunteer organizations, outpouring of support from across the country.

No answers re: Where is Relisha :'(

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 5s
Lanier: While we're all a bit relieved we haven't found Relisha here the way we expected to find her, it's extremely frustrating to not know

wusa9 ‏@wusa9 5s
Lanier: "The one person I think could have given us the best answer, Mr. Tatum, can't give us that answer anymore." On where Relisha may be.

ABC7News ‏@ABC7News 1m
Chief Lanier of @DCPoliceDept - in next 24 hrs, dept will release details on leads they've received, ask for public's help.

Will be releasing more information in the next 24 hours, including picture, and asking for help, as the investigation continues. The one person who had the most information - Mr. Tatum, is not here to help.

ETA: was only willing to confirm that the area that Relisha was last seen was in the area of Bladensburg Road in NE Washington DC (last confirmed sighting on March 1st)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname