DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

the radio show host I believe has a little popup that shows all the callers waiting in the que. The host has buttons whereby they can mute or activate a caller. Mute while on hold, activate the call to speak with them on air.

So I take it the experience continues.

I will check in tomorrow for news updates. :sigh:

Thanks. I never called in, just listened. Good no worries!

y8ubupe3.jpg

:heartluv: #FindRelisha :heartluv:

Google images: popvillecom/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/renaudpng

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry Relisha :(
Whatever fate awaited you , I'm sorry no one knew, watched, stopped it, helped you .

I knew he couldn't wait till Thursday to have a show! Can someone alert a mod to open the thread?

At least it's at 8 and over by the time RuPaul's drag race finale is on. Totally not performing tonight so I can watch my show :)

Yes Hunty!

Another reason I :loveyou: AK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone.

Astrokitty, I truly want to be like you when I grow up. *wink*

datalover, I tip my hat to you. Living in the DC metro area is not easy, especially as a single parent but you made it and I hope you will continue to share your story so that others in your situation may know that there is hope.

fitmix, ***HUG*** The struggle is real in DC and most people don't understand the unique culture of DC. I confess, I thought I was in the twilight zone when I first came to DC but it grew on me (except for go-go). I actually passed by the Shrimp Boat the other day. I hope that you will continue to share your tales about DC as well. These children need role models who are just like them but were able to do better for themselves by going to college, and getting a good job, and exploring the world. They need to know that it is possible to escape the cycle.

I have so many, I like to refer to them as 'tales' versus horror stories but I think I am too emotionally drained right now to share. I do want to share however that I was checking out the website for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which is based out of Alexandria, VA, a suburb of DC. They offer a lot of resources for families of missing and exploited children from retired police officers assistance to printable flyers. This organization does an excellent job of getting the word out about missing children and they have been working with the Metropolitan Police Department. What they stress is the importance of awareness so I just wanted to reiterate their message of talking to your children about stranger danger and the importance of being safe. Love your children like there is no tomorrow and if you can, take time to offer a little extra love to that child who continues to go without.

If you want to call this a show, yes and it started at 8:30 ish.. he's on a song break. Convo/thread about it is in downstairs.

25 minutes till Rupaul's drag race finale.. so he has 25 minutes and counting down because I have a show to watch.

I asked questions about the case and was pretty even keeled - he booted me and a few others from his live chat room that takes place during the radio show.

hoping the y ask my question WILL charges be brought against family members for obstruction!

I asked my question: "I would ask her what her thoughts are on clandestine search groups ran by con artist Keith Warren"

Did you get an answer, AK?

I read the twitter feed and didn't see anything, but I don't understand twitter.

Did you get an answer, AK?

I read the twitter feed and didn't see anything, but I don't understand twitter.

No answer. If you click the tweet the news person put out and hit expand .. you'll see my response. Enjoy!

Interesting observation: Last night during a certain radio show, a certain 'leader' removed himself from the RRTF fb. During that show, and recently, it seems apparent many, including admins, saw the 'light' as it were, and ain't havin it any more. May have been the repetitive "Lord God" craziest prayer I ever heard got through someWHERE. JMO.

I'm sorry this is off topic . I used search boxes, but don't have the right info. Yesterday there was a thread about a woman and 2 kids, all 3 with different last names, who were missing in the woods of Louisiana, I think. They had been on a 4 wheeler and it broke down. Boyfriend went for help, got arrested. I really need to know if they have been found and I don't know how to look any further. Thank you.

I'm sorry this is off topic . I used search boxes, but don't have the right info. Yesterday there was a thread about a woman and 2 kids, all 3 with different last names, who were missing in the woods of Louisiana, I think. They had been on a 4 wheeler and it broke down. Boyfriend went for help, got arrested. I really need to know if they have been found and I don't know how to look any further. Thank you.

Yes all found safe. Heather Gary was one of the names

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back