DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering about that water bottle. They mentioned fingerprints, but on a water bottle would they not also be able to obtain DNA from the mouth of the water bottle in many cases. I do hope that they have recovered such, and perhaps that is how they KNOW there are more than one perpetrators from the house as they have everyone's DNA in the family and DW's also on file.

ETA: Or heck, even touch DNA from the fingerprints. The DC lab has been shut down and they are not doing the testing. They are outsourcing to one of the best labs at this time, and if can be done, would think it would be done. :moo:

W-1 drives the car, since he posted photos of the car's interior.

Yes, but does he drive SS to and from work, or is it mostly for errands while SS is at work. I suppose though SS may work a lot from home, so W-1 has been in the garage.

Details about Savopoulos's assistant who delivered $40,000 cash to family's home

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29129466/savopoulos-assistant

He posted photos on his Instagram account of the interior of Amy Savopoulos' Porsche that was taken from the Woodland Drive house and set on fire.

The assistant worked at the Autobahn Indoor Speedway in Jessup, Maryland until March. At the Go Kart racing site on Thursday, we were told that the Savopoulos assistant was “let go” in March. He had worked there since it opened in 2013. The employees have seen both Savvas and Philip Savopoulos many times to race go karts. They believe that is how he met the assistant who he recently hired.

Yes, but does he drive SS to and from work, or is it mostly for errands while SS is at work. I suppose though SS may work a lot from home, so W-1 has been in the garage.

Yes, he does drive him to and from work. And runs errands.
"The assistant - identified in court documents only as "W-1" - told police his job consisted of driving Savvas Savopoulos to and from work, as well as handling any daily assignments given to him."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/authorities-ex-con-had-help-in-slaying-of-d-c-family/

I'm wondering about that water bottle. They mentioned fingerprints, but on a water bottle would they not also be able to obtain DNA from the mouth of the water bottle in many cases. I do hope that they have recovered such, and perhaps that is how they KNOW there are more than one perpetrators from the house as they have everyone's DNA in the family and DW's also on file.

ETA: Or heck, even touch DNA from the fingerprints. The DC lab has been shut down and they are not doing the testing. They are outsourcing to one of the best labs at this time, and if can be done, would think it would be done. :moo:

Or if there is a missing car, perhaps the Bentley, there would have to be someone else to drive it.

Or if there is a missing car, perhaps the Bentley, there would have to be someone else to drive it.

Police report doesn't say anything about a missing car. I am pretty sure all cars are accounted for.

I am confused. Is the red car missing or is the envelope missing? It says they did not find the envelope in the car so wouldn't it have to be there?

Or maybe they were just saying the money and envelope weren't in the car. They were two red cars I thought? The article said the car was missing but court docs said that there was no trace of the money or envelope that was supposedly left in the garage in the car.

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

I am pretty sure red car isn't missing, just some more bad reporting.

Red sports car in the garage was searched.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/266278174/Daron-Dylon-Wint-Charging-Documents

View attachment 75126

ETA: Removed double posting of Charging Documents that said searched red car in garage

Attachments

• RedCar.JPG
    RedCar.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 227
One longtime American Iron Works employee told police that he last saw Savvas Savopoulos at the Chantilly studio about 6 p.m. May 13, according to police documents.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...00af9e-ff07-11e4-8b6c-0dcce21e223d_story.html

It was unclear whether the assistant made contact with anyone inside the house when he delivered the money. Police documents show that he was at a hardware store near the Chantilly studio in western Fairfax County from 11:30 a.m. to noon May 14 and was still in Virginia when 911 calls came later that afternoon about the fire 30 miles away in the District.

The assistant, who did not return messages left on his cellphone Wednesday, tried to call Savvas Savopoulos about 1:40 p.m. but got no answer, the police documents show. Savvas Savopoulos had called the assistant at 11:54 a.m. — the last incoming or outgoing call he made or answered before the fire.

1 bbm, The charging documents say it started just after 6pm.

2,3 bbm, The assistant was in a hardware store in chantilly and Savvas called the assistant at 11:54, Am I reading it right in that they did not talk? Or am I reading too much into it.? :)

So on Wed, he did not drive SS home.

I immediately thought of prints too. But since he drives the cars wouldn't his prints be all over the garage. Unless W-1 works totally out of AIW, and SS drives himself to and from work.

I never saw it mentioned where W-1 supposedly had to get the keys from (does anybody know?).

I was thinking that perhaps W-1 accidentally said he/she went into the house to get the keys which would have placed him/her in the vicinity of the killers. Or, perhaps W-1 has a copy of the car key and didn't want anybody to know.

Also, is there a chance the car was locked as in the initial statement and the second part where W-1 said they lied about the car being locked was the actual lie? (I skimmed the docs again and didn't see if the locked/unlocked part was backed up by texts or other witnesses).

So on Wed, he did not drive SS home.

What leads you to that as a fact?

I see in your post "One longtime American Iron Works employee told police that he last saw Savvas Savopoulos at the Chantilly studio about 6 p.m. May 13, according to police documents.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...23d_story.html"

That person was not the driver who stated that :moo: as the driver is not a long term employee.

How is the deduction that he did not drive SS home being made as I don't recall that ever coming out previously whether he did or not. (I've missed a lot here, not challenging, just inquiring to understand)

TIA

I never saw it mentioned where W-1 supposedly had to get the keys from (does anybody know?).

I was thinking that perhaps W-1 accidentally said he/she went into the house to get the keys which would have placed him/her in the vicinity of the killers. Or, perhaps W-1 has a copy of the car key and didn't want anybody to know.

Also, is there a chance the car was locked as in the initial statement and the second part where W-1 said they lied about the car being locked was the actual lie? (I skimmed the docs again and didn't see if the locked/unlocked part was backed up by texts or other witnesses).

If he was driving SS around (which he was) why wouldn't he have the keys? He didn't say he went into a home to get the keys, because that's not in the police report.

Or maybe they were just saying the money and envelope weren't in the car. They were two red cars I thought? The article said the car was missing but court docs said that there was no trace of the money or envelope that was supposedly left in the garage in the car.

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

Two separate paragraphs in that news clip, one - money was missing, two - a red car was missing.

Two separate paragraphs in that news clip, one - money was missing, two - a red car was missing.

Red car isn't missing. It's bad reporting. Photo of the house shows two cars still there, one is red.

If he was driving SS around (which he was) why wouldn't he have the keys? He didn't say he went into a home to get the keys, because that's not in the police report.

He probably did. I just didn't know if it was established as fact. The charging docs just said he located a key, and I didn't know if that meant it was supposedly on his person or elsewhere.

:thinking:

Many think that this began before 6 pm. Interesting that the other "long term employee" said last he saw SS was when he left to go home perhaps from Chantilly when wife called him. There is no POLICE documentation that the other maid usually left at 3 pm, but assuming this was the case. If she did usually leave at 3 pm, then this all began before she was to leave? :moo: :thinking: Therefore, why do the police think/stated in charging documents this offense began after 6 pm (when ??? the driver dropped him off - NOT PROVEN THOUGH)? instead of when the housekeeper was to leave at 3 pm? :thinking: Perhaps this is what they can NAIL down now, and will adjust later as to the timing?

After6.JPG
http://www.scribd.com/doc/266278174/Daron-Dylon-Wint-Charging-Documents

I'm confused, I know I read somewhere that he ate the pizza with gloves, or was I dreaming?

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

One longtime American Iron Works employee told police that he last saw Savvas Savopoulos at the Chantilly studio about 6 p.m. May 13, according to police documents.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...00af9e-ff07-11e4-8b6c-0dcce21e223d_story.html

It was unclear whether the assistant made contact with anyone inside the house when he delivered the money. Police documents show that he was at a hardware store near the Chantilly studio in western Fairfax County from 11:30 a.m. to noon May 14 and was still in Virginia when 911 calls came later that afternoon about the fire 30 miles away in the District.

The assistant, who did not return messages left on his cellphone Wednesday, tried to call Savvas Savopoulos about 1:40 p.m. but got no answer, the police documents show. Savvas Savopoulos had called the assistant at 11:54 a.m. — the last incoming or outgoing call he made or answered before the fire.

1 bbm, The charging documents say it started just after 6pm.

2,3 bbm, The assistant was in a hardware store in chantilly and Savvas called the assistant at 11:54, Am I reading it right in that they did not talk? Or am I reading too much into it.? :)
If he was in the Lowe's on rt50 then it is possible he never got the call because it some places in that store you lose your bars. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg