DC - Seth Rich, 27, DNC staffer, shot to death, Washington, 10 July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
***This whole thing is so very intriguing:

From link right above my post

We're interested in anything that might be a threat to alleged WikiLeaks sources, Assange later told Fox News Channel.

(Why in the world would Assange EVER post any money or comment if he wasn't privy to something?)

On the morning of his death, Rich had left his favorite watering hole, Lou’s City Bar, about 1 a.m. to walk home, something that normally took 20 or 30 minutes. He tried twice to call his father, who had gone to sleep. He then called a fraternity brother and after that had two separate conversations with his girlfriend, Kelsey Mulka. Around 4:17 a.m., when Rich was about a block and a half from his home, his girlfriend heard other voices over the phone but was reassured by Rich that he was nearly home. Two minutes later, Rich was shot multiple times. Rich died at a nearby hospital.

(If it normally took 20-39 mins to walk home why was he still not home at 4am? Also who drunk calls their father twice in the middle of the night? And how does his father forgive himself for missing those 2 calls??

So the guys were so close the gf could hear their voices...did she hear words? Accents? Did Seth say anything about the men?

Where was he between 1 am and 417am?)

Security footage from a nearby market showed two men following Rich through a crosswalk by his home moments before he was shot, FoxNews.com has learned. The camera only captured the assailants’ legs and Rich after he was shot and fell onto the street.

(Why in the world are the security cameras aimed so. Low?)

Police said Rich, who was shot twice in the back, was likely the victim of a robbery, though nothing of value, including his wallet, phone, keys, watch and gold necklace, were stolen.

(Am I taking crazy pills? How can it be a robbery when he wasn't robbed??)
I've gone down many a rabbit hole with this case. There is some very interesting information out there, but it's hard to know what's true. I hope there are answers someday.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

EXCLUSIVE: Republican lobbyist says he has 'evidence' that 27-year-old DNC analyst Seth Rich was murdered after discovering Russian operatives had hacked the DNC and has asked Congress for investigation

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ms-Russia-murder-Seth-Rich.html#ixzz4ZvpvO6T9

They should convene an independent Investigation through the Intelligence Committee and get it over with. We know Russia is involved they even admitted it. (not taking credit for the murder, but involved period.)

Re:
(Why in the world would Assange EVER post any money or comment if he wasn't privy to something?)

Bingo!

This is one of those cases with political overtones that can affect ones conclusions depending on your own politics; I have been following it and have tried to separate those things. I did not link to any sites given in this discussion but have read the story on the daily Mail site. Most of the public comment seem from US readers and assume that this was done by the Clintons. Many seem to buy into the wild allegations that the Clinton Foundation is a front for nefarious activities, etc. They're entitled to their opinions but that is just too much for me.

I look at the timing, this went down right at the time Russian operatives were apparently deep into infiltration into our election. Also at the way it went down. It compares closely with killings done by Putin's operatives in Russia. If this was a robbery what did they take?

Hi Everyone,

I'm closing this thread until there is something new.

The discussion is going way off into weirdness with ZERO evidence to back up anything.

Please alert on this post if you find news from an approved source and we can re-open.

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member