DD pounding on the door/broken glass/Shawn "deer in headlights"

Again... blaming the victim who is missing and connot speak for herself. Like they are trying to say whatever happened, it's HD's fault.
And that is so disgusting.....

In the affidavits

Clint Dunn's Says DD after pounding on the DOOR for about 5 minutes and noone would let him in. DDmade entry thru a WINDOW and got into the residence

Billie says DD did pound on the door and no one would let him and he then made entry into the residence....Billie doesnt say a window in the affidavit... kinda downplaying it...

But Clint saying "make entry through a window"...sounds more detailed like DD climbed in thru a window...and not by opening some door with a broken pane....

I can understand why Clint and Billie dont see eye to eye....

I know..and we are left to *assume* that what is in the affidavit is CD and BD re-telling LE what DD told each of them happened. So..did DD give them different stories? Or did he tell them both the same thing and this is their interpretation? I so want to know what DD told LE about how this whole scenario went down..but I feel sure we won't be finding that out anytime soon. IIRC, Billie's friend said she and Billie questioned DD about this and he kind of dismissed it as nothing ..<not cz's exact words.. DD obviously (per the affidavits) had to have told Billie and Clint about it in some detail...and even that it inconsistent IMO...

Extremely interesting that the whole incident is so hush hush and that it's glossed over so quickly when it comes up. I'm pondering a different explanation/possible theory for this *event* (that makes sense to me anyway :crazy:) but it almost seems like it's too simple....and involves speculation about drug use...rather than SA doing anything to or with Hailey at that moment...

It is just curious that they didn't report what DD himself had to say, just secondhand info from his mother and father. As I said, that is probably the reason for the apparent discrepancies.

I think maybe one reason is because he is a minor?..I'm sure they have a statement directly from him...maybe it contained specific information that LE does not want known to the public or to the perp(s). DD's version (and the friend IF there was a friend) I imagine are the only first hand accounts of what actually happened. Hmm..Not sleuthing minors, but now you have me wondering IF there was a friend, wonder how his and DD's recollections match up? They could each have a different take on what was going on..and most certainly would have talked about it, at least I would think..Do we have anything other than BD saying that there was a friend? I have a sinus infection that's kicking my butt and I can't even think straight!

There is just SO much we probably won't know until an arrest(s) is made and someone goes on trial...

SA Daniel A. COTTNER and SA Janet THOMAS interviewed Clint DUNN, l—5-2011, and he stated David DUNN had told him he returned home at approximately 4:00pm on Monday afternoon. 12-27-2010. and pounded on the door for about 5 minutes and nobody would let him in. David DUNN made entry through a window and got into the residence.

SA Janet THOMAS later interviewed Billie DUNN who confirmed that David had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn ADKINS standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look.

How could this affidavit say "Billie Dunn confirmed" something that is not mentioned previously in the affidavit: observed Shawn ADKINS standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look. The way this is written it states that "Billie Dunn observed Shawn Adkins standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look."

DD told CD "xxxxxxxxx". No mention of DD or CD relaying this info to BD or how she would know this info. BD confirms "xxxxxxxxxx" plus the "deer in the headlights".

This official LE affidavit does not say BD was present in the house at this time. Is it omitting a crucial bit of information, is it misleading or is it badly written?

BBM

Girl, I have been asking that same thing from the get-go, :lol:! If you get a chance read my posts, from right about the time those affidavits came out..I think I drove EVERYONE here crazy asking that same question...I was like a dog with a bone and couldn't let it go. :yes:..I'm still not convinced that she wasn't but have let it go (for now :crazy:).. I asked the same thing you are asking ...How was BD able to confirm anything if she wasn't there? I just have never understood how she could confirm anything other than that's what DD told her..but that is not how it reads is it? You are now officially on the 'Crazy Train'..I'll slide over!

The friend wasn't mentioned in the affidavit though, the only corroboration mentioned was from BD, and she wasn't there. If there had been other people there they would have said so. That would suggest that the story being told now is not the same as the story originally told to LE.

I have no idea whether there actually WAS a friend..that's one thing I wish we had confirmation of, one way or the other..Just because he's not mentioned in the affidavit doesn't mean that he wasn't there though. LE usually will only put in an affidavit just enough information in which to get the warrant since they know that whatever is in there will become public knowledge. I truly believe that the majority and the most d@mning information was purposely left out for that very reason. ..LE doesn't want it known..not yet anyway..JMO tho...

Sigh...I couldn't sleep, so much going thru my brain about missing and deceased little ones. Got up and thought I would do a little catching up here.

Speaking of the broken window, is it the window in the door or the other window? I would think it must have been the door window, in order for DD to reach thru and unlock the door. I noticed in a picture someone had posted, couldn't find it tho (anyone? help?), there seems to be a purple something, maybe sticker on the window area of the door. Could that possilby be something LE put there to indicate to investigators that it needs to be checked out? You know how at crime scenes they will put down those # cards beside evidence. Wish we could get a closer look at that purple whatever it is. I wondering what DD has to say about the window. Was it or was it not broken the last time he saw it? :waitasec:

The other thing I have pondered, could this broken window have been staged by someone? SA could say he went home, found broken window and HD gone? This didn't sound like a very good story, needed to involve more people, so the one of HD going to her dads and then MB sounded more convincing? Just pondering and JMO.

SAs next interview. Can you tell us S, why didn't you answer the door when DD was banging wanting to get in? "Uh, well uh, cuz I was sitting on the "throne". Jeez I do not understand what would be so hard to sit down and write out every "little" thing you recall from the two days in question. Then I am sure these people have been reading on the internet, reading papers, watching the news, talking to others family and friends about rumors and speculation etc etc. Take all that info and fill in "all" the blanks and clarify rumors. Can it really be that hard? :banghead: Not really asking, or am I?:waitasec: lol! Sure go ahead! :great:

The friend wasn't mentioned in the affidavit though, the only corroboration mentioned was from BD, and she wasn't there. If there had been other people there they would have said so. That would suggest that the story being told now is not the same as the story originally told to LE.

Girl, I have been asking that same thing from the get-go, :lol:! If you get a chance read my posts, from right about the time those affidavits came out..I think I drove EVERYONE here crazy asking that same question...I was like a dog with a bone and couldn't let it go. :yes:..I'm still not convinced that she wasn't but have let it go (for now :crazy:).. I asked the same thing you are asking ...How was BD able to confirm anything if she wasn't there? I just have never understood how she could confirm anything other than that's what DD told her..but that is not how it reads is it? You are now officially on the 'Crazy Train'..I'll slide over!

Yeah, toot too is right.

LE is trying to get a search warrant from this affidavit so they must write this to convince a judge to that there is reasonable cause. Its odd that this statement did not directly come from DD. If DD said something completely different then this statement from LE would be a lie. Possibly DD did think it was no big deal and his friend could have corroborated the incident as such. But that wouldn't impress a judge. So the info comes second hand at best and possibly third hand since its not stated how BD learned of the incident to confirm it. I would think DD was interviewed or all this is nothing more than heresay.

There are numerous things in the affidavit that could be interpreted in different ways because the info really isn't clear as presented. So the affidavit doesn't convince me of much of anything.

Sigh...I couldn't sleep, so much going thru my brain about missing and deceased little ones. Got up and thought I would do a little catching up here.

Speaking of the broken window, is it the window in the door or the other window? I would think it must have been the door window, in order for DD to reach thru and unlock the door. I noticed in a picture someone had posted, couldn't find it tho (anyone? help?), there seems to be a purple something, maybe sticker on the window area of the door. Could that possilby be something LE put there to indicate to investigators that it needs to be checked out? You know how at crime scenes they will put down those # cards beside evidence. Wish we could get a closer look at that purple whatever it is. I wondering what DD has to say about the window. Was it or was it not broken the last time he saw it? :waitasec:

The other thing I have pondered, could this broken window have been staged by someone? SA could say he went home, found broken window and HD gone? This didn't sound like a very good story, needed to involve more people, so the one of HD going to her dads and then MB sounded more convincing? Just pondering and JMO.

If you go near the end of her press conference video at 14:51 you can see the screen door with the bottom light (pane) missing. I thought it was wood or cardboard put in the pane to "fix", but it is the wooden exterior door to that side of the house. So that tells me that door was unlocked. If what Redcat said about the chest freezer being in front of that door....it would have been pretty hard to push open, imo. ???

With all these windows and doors being left unlock all the time...it sure is a prime opportunity for easy access to HD for an abduction, and if BD's BR is located on the left side of the house and HD was in the back on the right...along with "meds"....she wouldn't of heard a thing.
JMO

ETA: Would Billie or Clint have to be present when DD was questioned by LE...since he is a minor? TIA

Just noticed...in looking at the still shot of the video as it is now....it looks like a little girl on the right hand side of the window looking out. Just me.., I seem to notice this in so many cases on WS when a press pic or video comes out and the windows of the home.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWWUhh0ZZaM[/ame]

I didn't find the picture I was looking for, but I found a video that shows the door and the purple thing I was speaking of. If you look closely, you can see the window has cardboard on it with that purple thingy. I thought maybe some sort of greeting card, but it's been on there for some days. And oh my...don't know when this report was, but at the bottom it reads 11 days after H missing. AND THEY STILL HAD NOT FIXED THE WINDOW AFTER 11 DAYS? Why? Further evidence possibly? Strange to say the least, for I would be fearing whomever took my daughter, could come in and get me. (Thru the broken window). Esp. being a tiny woman, alone in the house.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcGMVENFkJk&NR=1[/ame]

If you go near the end of her press conference video at 14:51 you can see the screen door with the bottom light (pane) missing. I thought it was wood or cardboard put in the pane to "fix", but it is the wooden exterior door to that side of the house. So that tells me that door was unlocked. If what Redcat said about the chest freezer being in front of that door....it would have been pretty hard to push open, imo. ???

With all these windows and doors being left unlock all the time...it sure is a prime opportunity for easy access to HD for an abduction, and if BD's BR is located on the left side of the house and HD was in the back on the right...along with "meds"....she wouldn't of heard a thing.
JMO

ETA: Would Billie or Clint have to be present when DD was questioned by LE...since he is a minor? TIA

Just noticed...in looking at the still shot of the video as it is now....it looks like a little girl on the right hand side of the window looking out. Just me.., I seem to notice this in so many cases on WS when a press pic or video comes out and the windows of the home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWWUhh0ZZaM

Thank you HB but I meant the main door. :seeya:

Here is the picture of the door...

11ilf11.jpg

anyone have CD address that was 50 yds across field from BD's? The address they lived at when Hd went missing?TIA

anyone have CD address that was 50 yds across field from BD's? The section 8 housing? the address they lived at when Hd went missing?TIA

I don't remember it ever being mentioned...might could find out from property records if we knew who the owner was..(just for the sake of the addy and of course not to discuss him.. :innocent:)

If it hasn't been in MSM we can't sleuth or post about it. Clint's addy to my knowledge has not been made public.

Yeah, toot too is right.

LE is trying to get a search warrant from this affidavit so they must write this to convince a judge to that there is reasonable cause. Its odd that this statement did not directly come from DD. If DD said something completely different then this statement from LE would be a lie. Possibly DD did think it was no big deal and his friend could have corroborated the incident as such. But that wouldn't impress a judge. So the info comes second hand at best and possibly third hand since its not stated how BD learned of the incident to confirm it. I would think DD was interviewed or all this is nothing more than heresay.

There are numerous things in the affidavit that could be interpreted in different ways because the info really isn't clear as presented. So the affidavit doesn't convince me of much of anything.

bbm~

I agree..LE has to put enough info in to obtain their search warrant, but they don't have to put what they may feel is the most damning of evidence..and I wouldn't think that they would anyway..just because they don't want that released.

And I too have questions about the affidavits ..To me, it just stands to reason, at least IMO that what LE knew then (or at least had been told) has probably changed as the stories have changed. As well as additional interviews with Billie, Shawn, DD, co workers, neighbors, family, etc. since that info contained in the affidavit was obtained very early on. That wouldn't mean that LE lied in any way..they can only work with what they are told and what they had observed. To be honest, I fully expect some things to change from what we read as the changing stories are investigated and either confirmed or not :crazy:..I just don't believe those changes will help BD or SA in the least..JMO..

JMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWWUhh0ZZaM

BBM

Good question! With DD in the custody of the brother, could he be questioned in the brother's presence instead? Would the 'mother' :rolleyes: have to also give her permission under these circumstances?

BBM

Good question! With DD in the custody of the brother, could he be questioned in the brother's presence instead? Would the 'mother' :rolleyes: have to also give her permission under these circumstances?
I believe - but I could be wrong - that BECAUSE DD has been "placed" that LE (or anyone from CPS) can now question him. There would have to be a social worker or case worker or guardian ad litem present if LE is questioning - I do believe. Its JMHO that is one BIG reason for getting DD "placed" with relatives.

I believe - but I could be wrong - that BECAUSE DD has been "placed" that LE (or anyone from CPS) can now question him. There would have to be a social worker or case worker or guardian ad litem present if LE is questioning - I do believe. Its JMHO that is one BIG reason for getting DD "placed" with relatives.

I bet y'all are right ..I'm in a different state but from my experience as a GAL..the acting guardian of DD could be BD's brother OR if he does have a GAL, which I hope he does..if it was a volunteer GAL (like I am) it most likely would be CPS and the GAL together who would act in his behalf OR a GAL who is also an attorney appointed by the court to act as his guardian. The Attorney GAL is what I hope he has due to the circumstances...I do not believe that BD would necessarily even know when DD was questioned and getting him away was probably a good idea for many reasons. She said somewhere that she saw him everyday...I don't believe that he would be allowed at her house daily..at least not without whoever his guardian is..What would be the point in placing him somewhere else if he was hanging out at BD's everyday...nope, ain't buying that....MOO

I dont believe Clint would have legal rights to make that choice anyway without a court hearing. He is not DD's bio father.

I thought Billies brother was given custody? Guardianship is different.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back