Death threats uttered by sister of Florida BWM/airstrip accident

I can't figure out what "idian trash" is supposed to be...:crazy:
I think she means the "Indian"...you know....red faced trash! LMAO!!!!! I am of Indian blood so I can say this.:crazy: It is so sad to see someone with such a "lack" of education!

I think she means the "Indian"...you know....red faced trash! LMAO!!!!! I am of Indian blood so I can say this.:crazy: It is so sad to see someone with such a "lack" of education!

Oh, I thought of Indian as in Eurasian...we have a high population of Indian/Pakistani people here, so that was my first thought!

You know she would have used the term "Native American" if she was disparaging the First People, of course. :crazy:

Geez, you could have warned me!!! :eek:

LOL I had the pic for a couple days but had to get the nerve up to look at her facebook page to have a link it was her. But I had to do it so people could have a visual as they are reading her posts. Gives you a whole new meaning to bat**** crazy

You know, I came here to get my mind of off MJ's private parts :eek: and this is what I get! That face is going to haunt me tonight! lol

Ah, youth.

Oh for the love of blue eye shadow! My eyes, my eyes!

It's like a cross between Mimi from the Drew Carey show and Hulk Hogan's daughter. :eek:

It's like a cross between Mimi from the Drew Carey show and Hulk Hogan's daughter. :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Taximon...you are bad....and I LOVE IT!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I felt bad posting it, but she's just as mean, IMO! Is that a good enough excuse or did I just lower myself to her level?

I felt bad posting it, but she's just as mean, IMO! Is that a good enough excuse or did I just lower myself to her level?
It was funny because it was true! LOL!
:crazy:

Not in the least TM, you are a riot! You also hit the nail on the head!:crazy:

Meanwhile, Nikki is still posting on her facebook:

Last thursday, (Jan 31), when told that it's gotten around on various websites that she is threatening to run people over with her Hummer, she writes:

I do what i want when i want...SOO..No i just saw it right now.I didnt write anything about a hummer sooo ya..I dont know where they got that one..Thats funny they started a web site about me. Wow computer nerds must have no lives.

The next day, when told the authorities may be asking around about this, she says:

OOOO i am soooooo scared of the Ocala cops..ya what are they going to show up in some red neck white trash uniform...YOu know who end up putting that on there about the hummer was one of my friends..THey thought it was funny to put it on there, since they copyed it and then put it on there..TOO bad i know the best lawyers in Florida since i hang out with there kids...

Something must have happened over the next few days, because suddenly on Sunday Feb 3rd she writes:

what you stop posting what i wrote on there..On how i need to stop talking *advertiser censored*..And you posted the sites to where i did it at too..You need to delete what you posted about me on there..Cause no one cares accept you. YOu need to delete all of that *advertiser censored* off there

:rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Nikki is still posting on her facebook:

Told that it's gotten around on various websites that she is threatening to run people over with her Hummer, she writes:

I do what i want when i want...SOO..No i just saw it right now.I didnt write anything about a hummer sooo ya..I dont know where they got that one..Thats funny they started a web site about me. Wow computer nerds must have no lives.

Then, when told the authorities may be asking around about this, she says:

OOOO i am soooooo scared of the Ocala cops..ya what are they going to show up in some red neck white trash uniform...YOu know who end up putting that on there about the hummer was one of my friends..THey thought it was funny to put it on there, since they copyed it and then put it on there..TOO bad i know the best lawyers in Florida since i hang out with there kids...

Too bad she is not hanging out with a teacher's kid. Then maybe she could learn how to spell and write a proper sentence.

:crazy: :crazy:

on Sunday Feb 3rd she writes:what you stop posting what i wrote on there..On how i need to stop talking *advertiser censored*..And you posted the sites to where i did it at too..You need to delete what you posted about me on there..Cause no one cares accept you. YOu need to delete all of that *advertiser censored* off there

I can't figure out if she's stupid or drunk or what. She seems to be complaining about links pointing to her own posts...

The girl's hair looks horrible. The top layer is too yellow. She needs it lighter or at least a toner and the bottom is too brassy. Doesn't look like she really has lots of money or her hair would be perfectly done.

The girl's hair looks horrible. The top layer is too yellow. She needs it lighter or at least a toner and the bottom is too brassy. Doesn't look like she really has lots of money or her hair would be perfectly done.
I think it looks perfect...for trailer trash. They don't know any better. :rolleyes:

She looks like a snooty bratty rich kid like Paris or Nicole. She sure acts like it begging for attention from the death of her brother. Pathetic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back