Death threats uttered by sister of Florida BWM/airstrip accident

Too bad she is not hanging out with a teacher's kid. Then maybe she could learn how to spell and write a proper sentence.

:crazy: :crazy:

I should not laugh but its pre-coffee and OMG that was funny!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clap:
Too bad she is not hanging out with a teacher's kid. Then maybe she could learn how to spell and write a proper sentence.

:crazy: :crazy:

What do these kids do for a living when they write and talk like this?! How can you as a parent let your child be like this?! I realize some things are done differently and on purpose (spelling/grammar etc) on the internet by kids, but this seems like it's not "fake". Eh. Not my problem, really. Just irritating.

What do these kids do for a living when they write and talk like this?!

According to her facebook, Nikki went to some podunk community college, where she majored in "Hospitlay and Mangement". :rolleyes: She works as a waitress at someplace called "Perkins Products".

I realize some things are done differently and on purpose (spelling/grammar etc) on the internet by kids, but this seems like it's not "fake". Eh. Not my problem, really. Just irritating.

More from her facebook:

Favorite Quotes:
Cheese headed Monkey ****!!!!!!!!And **** SUCK

(Note to forum: the **** are the F word)

How very very classy. From the sounds of that, looks like she's most definitely headed for a career in "hospit lay". :crazy:

According to her facebook, Nikki went to some podunk community college, where she majored in "Hospitlay and Mangement". :rolleyes: She works as a waitress at someplace called "Perkins Products".

OMGosh, your comment cracked me up so bad that I had a huge coughing spasm!!!

LOL LOL LOL I can't get over her major.

What do these kids do for a living when they write and talk like this?! How can you as a parent let your child be like this?! I realize some things are done differently and on purpose (spelling/grammar etc) on the internet by kids, but this seems like it's not "fake". Eh. Not my problem, really. Just irritating.
It is sad...really, really sad. At the end of first grade some of the children in my class wrote better than this. I am not kidding. :eek:

Big surprise, Nikki's dad/stepdad is the first to hire a bunch of ambulance chaser lawyers to sue people. What else would you expect from a family who reared such a class act as Nikki? :rolleyes:

Cite: http://www.ocala.com/article/20080204/BREAKING_NEWS/261837791/1053/BREAKING_NEWS

Quote: "Meanwhile, James Hime, father of passenger James Devon Hime, said the specifics of the crash no longer concerned him.

Hime, 54, of Orlando, said his only concern now was that the crash might convince other young drivers to not drive dangerously.

"Stay close to your children and know where they are," he said. "My greatest goal now is to reach these other children."

Hime is now represented by two Orlando lawyers who specialize in wrongful death cases, including auto accidents."

Gee dad, maybe you need to pay less attention to suing people for money and more time watching what your daughter is doing online...

More from her facebook:

Favorite Quotes:
Cheese headed Monkey ****!!!!!!!!And **** SUCK

(Note to forum: the **** are the F word)

How very very classy. From the sounds of that, looks like she's most definitely headed for a career in "hospit lay". :crazy:

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Big surprise, Nikki's dad/stepdad is the first to hire a bunch of ambulance chaser lawyers to sue people. What else would you expect from a family who reared such a class act as Nikki? :rolleyes:

Cite: http://www.ocala.com/article/20080204/BREAKING_NEWS/261837791/1053/BREAKING_NEWS

Quote: "Meanwhile, James Hime, father of passenger James Devon Hime, said the specifics of the crash no longer concerned him.

Hime, 54, of Orlando, said his only concern now was that the crash might convince other young drivers to not drive dangerously.

"Stay close to your children and know where they are," he said. "My greatest goal now is to reach these other children."

Hime is now represented by two Orlando lawyers who specialize in wrongful death cases, including auto accidents."

Gee dad, maybe you need to pay less attention to suing people for money and more time watching what your daughter is doing online...
Yep...I KNEW it would happen. I don't feel a bit of pity for him. He needs to deal with the fact that his son and his friends were drinking and acting crazy. Responsibility people....

He has to support Nikki somehow. I doubt she makes enough money to keep her supplied with that blue eyeshadow let alone the gas money for the hummer. I have a feeling she's not getting many marriage proposals with that sweet personality of hers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back