Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...that is what I am getting at then...the person the family and the PI claim is responsible IS in jail and supposedly would be this Alford fellow.

Unless they have any evidence, I don't see it being him or his brother.

It can't be Lilly...since Lilly was not around.

I don't see this fetish of watching people drown being a reason either. If it were the case, then why the duplicate dates? Why concentrated areas? Where do the similarities fit in with being college age, athletic, etc.? It doesn't work for me. There has to be something else involved to include all of those things.

SS- I'm not so sure how "nonviolent" Chris' death was. I saw somewhere that they (the detectives, I believe) thought he was held under the water...that he pulled out his own hair trying to fight off (the hand of?) the person who was holding him down. It sounded brutal to me.

Suzi...thanks for the info on the FBI. Still find it hard to believe they're not keeping track of all this.

OK...that is what I am getting at then...the person the family and the PI claim is responsible IS in jail and supposedly would be this Alford fellow.

Unless they have any evidence, I don't see it being him or his brother.

It can't be Lilly...since Lilly was not around.

Lilly and Alford both at different times were suspects. How do we know Lilly wasn't around? He wasn't incarcerated during the time Chris was murdered. These are his incarceration dates from Shadows info. 4/22/03 to June or July of 2004, then again from 4/29/05 to the present

RR...you do have a point. However, I wasn't really thinking of how it felt for the victims...but how it was approached by the killer/killers. I am sure if the victims were aware they were being drowned, it was horrific. I didn't mean to minimize what they went through at all.

Lilly was cashing his checks in Pennsylvania at the time of Chris' murder. How?

RR...you do have a point. However, I wasn't really thinking of how it felt for the victims...but how it was approached by the killer/killers. I am sure if the victims were aware they were being drowned, it was horrific. I didn't mean to minimize what they went through at all.

Lilly was cashing his checks in Pennsylvania at the time of Chris' murder. How?

Anyone can deposit a check straight into the account of the of the payee. It may have been Lilly himself. Maybe he traveled. It wouldn't have to necessarily be Lilly who commited the murder, but someone he networked with. I guess my concern is after only verifying the mailing address for the disability checks, it doesn't appear LE looked any further. LE took the view that Lilly was physically glued to the mailbox and that was that.

ETA: Where did Lilly cash his checks at? Did LE check that far? All that's mentioned in the report is that SSA confirmed the mailing addresses.

Surely LE would have checked out if it was a direct deposit or not. (I would hope so at least!) If not, he would have needed to be present to sign it and show ID before cashing it...which would mean he had to be in Pennsylvania.

Of course, we do realize that LE did very little of anything in this case to clear or rule in/out anything or anyone.

Anyone could have been depositing Lilly's checks for him. And Lilly can withdraw using a debit card anywhere in the U.S. A mailing address for a check is little proof of where someone was on a certain day.

ETA: Lilly could have also walked into any check cashing place in the U.S and cashed his checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox