Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it, thanks for the clarification, that was kinda my point, I did the same searches and did not come up with that info, whatsoever, but did note it on the site you mentioned, which is notorious for anonymous riff raff.
Unfortunately as alot of others on here can tell you, we have had, and seen, a slew of "posters" that are carrying an agenda other than helping to solve these cases. Some of the stuff I have been reading over the last 2 days is unerving- have you checked out the cult theory thread here?

http://www.gangsorus.com/numbers.html

snip/

5 - Number symbolic to People Nation

The following slang terms are Blood terms, used to disrespect Crips and the Folk Nation 5 BAGGIN 6/ HANGIN
5 FLAGGIN 6/ DRAGGIN
5 POPPIN 6/ DROPPIN
5 BUCKIN 6/ DUCKIN
5 FLYIN 6/ DIEIN
5 ALIVE 6/ MUST DIE
5 cKlippin 6 DRIPPIN`
5 GUNNIN`6 RUNNIN`
5 PIMPIN` 6 LIMPIN`
5 LEADIN` 6 BLEADIN`

[FONT=arial, verdana][SIZE=-1]5 in the sky.....6 must die - Revenge; a People Nation member was killed - a retaliation against the Folks Nation will take place[/SIZE][/FONT]​

/snip​

Actually I thought the grafitti looked more like Crips grafitti then LK in Nick's case and Tommy's, but I could be wrong.​

Got it, thanks for the clarification, that was kinda my point, I did the same searches and did not come up with that info, whatsoever, but did note it on the site you mentioned, which is notorious for anonymous riff raff.
Unfortunately as alot of others on here can tell you, we have had, and seen, a slew of "posters" that are carrying an agenda other than helping to solve these cases. Some of the stuff I have been reading over the last 2 days is unerving- have you checked out the cult theory thread here?

Thanks .... not sure I want to know any more .... this story is amazing.

Peace.

http://www.gangsorus.com/numbers.html

snip/

5 - Number symbolic to People Nation

The following slang terms are Blood terms, used to disrespect Crips and the Folk Nation 5 BAGGIN 6/ HANGIN
5 FLAGGIN 6/ DRAGGIN
5 POPPIN 6/ DROPPIN
5 BUCKIN 6/ DUCKIN
5 FLYIN 6/ DIEIN
5 ALIVE 6/ MUST DIE
5 cKlippin 6 DRIPPIN`
5 GUNNIN`6 RUNNIN`
5 PIMPIN` 6 LIMPIN`
5 LEADIN` 6 BLEADIN`

[FONT=arial, verdana][SIZE=-1]5 in the sky.....6 must die - Revenge; a People Nation member was killed - a retaliation against the Folks Nation will take place[/SIZE][/FONT]​

/snip​

Actually I thought the grafitti looked more like Crips grafitti then LK in Nick's case and Tommy's, but I could be wrong.​

Is this for real .... ? I am beginging to get deludged with crazy stuff.

Peace.

Peace mentioned on another thread that there should be a task force set up by HS. I'm beginning to think that something is going on behind the scenes. It was alluded to the other night on AMW when they were discussing Lindsay Harris. My ears perked up...it seems that the FBI is reviewing/compiling/updating (?) MPs and it was as a result they were able to finally get the DNA match. I think they're feeling some kind of pressure. Perhaps, enough to start looking at all these deaths more carefully as well. I went on a Police Blog a while back and they were discussing the "Smiley Face" killers. A lot of the banter was about the lack of cooperation between LE agencies, whether it be from state to state or state to federal. No one wants to share info- which we all know by now. But, I have to believe that this is a big enough deal that they are working on it. Am I being naive?

Is this for real .... ? I am beginging to get deludged with crazy stuff.

Peace.

This was just a follow up to the other info..it is for real..click the link it is about gangs and their symbols..that is from a page specifically about numbers meanings in relation to gangs.

Peace mentioned on another thread that there should be a task force set up by HS. I'm beginning to think that something is going on behind the scenes. It was alluded to the other night on AMW when they were discussing Lindsay Harris. My ears perked up...it seems that the FBI is reviewing/compiling/updating (?) MPs and it was as a result they were able to finally get the DNA match. I think they're feeling some kind of pressure. Perhaps, enough to start looking at all these deaths more carefully as well. I went on a Police Blog a while back and they were discussing the "Smiley Face" killers. A lot of the banter was about the lack of cooperation between LE agencies, whether it be from state to state or state to federal. No one wants to share info- which we all know by now. But, I have to believe that this is a big enough deal that they are working on it. Am I being naive?

HS HAS a specific department not dedicated to MP, but to, shall we say, "religious" and or zealout activity. Duarte is a member of HS, but not in this area.

Just a thought ... but has LE or the investigative community in general looked into the possiblility that the "smiley face killers" could actually be a group of "disbanned brothers connected to underground fraternities"? So many of these historical fraternities have been forced to "disband' or change their traditional make-up in order to meet new "diversity guidelines" that have come into play over the past 10-15 years. I was able to find a couple of articles related to how these fraternities are going "underground" in order to sustain their tradition.

Also ... these killings could also be "anger" and retaliation at the community at large for forcing them to turn into "social houses" and for having to pay HUGE fines fines for hazing violations, accidents, and other related violations. Many have had to close down or sell off their assets to pay these fines.

Most recent case would be a Plattsburg State University Fraternity ..... multi-million dollar fine in December 2007 ... followed by 2 possible smilely face drownings - 1 in New York and 1 in Millsbury, VT. Both have been discussed as possibly related.

Peace.

Just a thought ... but has LE or the investigative community in general looked into the possiblility that the "smiley face killers" could actually be a group of "disbanned brothers connected to underground fraternities"? So many of these historical fraternities have been forced to "disband' or change their traditional make-up in order to meet new "diversity guidelines" that have come into play over the past 10-15 years. I was able to find a couple of articles related to how these fraternities are going "underground" in order to sustain their tradition.

Also ... these killings could also be "anger" and retaliation at the community at large for forcing them to turn into "social houses" and for having to pay HUGE fines fines for hazing violations, accidents, and other related violations. Many have had to close down or sell off their assets to pay these fines.

Most recent case would be a Plattsburg State University Fraternity ..... multi-million dollar fine in December 2007 ... followed by 2 possible smilely face drownings - 1 in New York and 1 in Millsbury, VT. Both have been discussed as possibly related.

Peace.

Related links to my theory ---
NY Times: http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C05EED71E39F93AA1575BC0A962958260

Middlebury FRATS go underground : http://www.antipasministries.com/html/file0000166.htm

Plattsburg State Lawsuit:
http://www.wptz.com/news/14778126/detail.html

Peace.

Interesting theories. But gentlemen that were not college students, how would they fit into this pattern? Would they have been killed as part of a hazing, where a student had to kill to join the frat?

The reason why I ask is that to me, the crime scenes involving Tommy Booth and Chris Jenkins are very similiar in the postioning of their bodies. Neither would have fallen into the water and assumed this position. Floating on their backs with their arms crossed over their chests. All clothing still intact. Cell phones being the only items missing. This says to me they were postioned by someone in the water to appear similiar. Tommy was not in college so he would not have been applying to a fraternity.

Geez I never wnated to be a thread killer.. Someone else has to have imput on this. Come on now folks..lets see what we can find on some of these crimes that have similiar marks.

Geez I never wnated to be a thread killer.. Someone else has to have imput on this. Come on now folks..lets see what we can find on some of these crimes that have similiar marks.

Still here Delta .... was researching a couple of related cases in more detail ... the Nick Garza (Middlebury, VT), a similar drowning of a Plattsburg State Univeristy student, Justin Gaines (Gainesville College, Georgia), Kyle Fleschman (Charlotte, NC), and medical student from Ohio State.

2 were recently found ... but what is interesting is the number of cases where they are still "missing" yet .... under similar circumstances .... out with friends (drinking .... alone, make cell calls ... disappear) and another wierd case of a teen who drove his car into a ditch .... called his family and was on his cell phone for 45 minutes and then .... gone. They have yet to find him ????

Sorry ... I just dont remember all of the names for this reply.

Something is going on .... people just dont disappear or all end up in the water ......

Peace

Interesting theories. But gentlemen that were not college students, how would they fit into this pattern? Would they have been killed as part of a hazing, where a student had to kill to join the frat?

The reason why I ask is that to me, the crime scenes involving Tommy Booth and Chris Jenkins are very similiar in the postioning of their bodies. Neither would have fallen into the water and assumed this position. Floating on their backs with their arms crossed over their chests. All clothing still intact. Cell phones being the only items missing. This says to me they were postioned by someone in the water to appear similiar. Tommy was not in college so he would not have been applying to a fraternity.

DD- I know this has been mentioned before, but can you remind me where the info that Tommy Booth was "posed" came from- I have researched that again and again and I can't confirm it.

Still here Delta .... was researching a couple of related cases in more detail ... the Nick Garza (Middlebury, VT), a similar drowning of a Plattsburg State Univeristy student, Justin Gaines (Gainesville College, Georgia), Kyle Fleschman (Charlotte, NC), and medical student from Ohio State.

2 were recently found ... but what is interesting is the number of cases where they are still "missing" yet .... under similar circumstances .... out with friends (drinking .... alone, make cell calls ... disappear) and another wierd case of a teen who drove his car into a ditch .... called his family and was on his cell phone for 45 minutes and then .... gone. They have yet to find him ????

Sorry ... I just dont remember all of the names for this reply.

Something is going on .... people just dont disappear or all end up in the water ......

Peace

Ok, Im supposed to be on vacay and am sneaking this quick post-

Can anyone find out anymore about Thomas Chiang, the suspect in the Swarthmore attempted abduction?? Here's where I am going with this-
I think that the key to solving lies in those that got away, and am planning to start my list there.

Hmmm, Fran. Are you saying someone is attributing a connection between the two that isn't really a connection at all? I've read over the link several times over the last few years and haven't picked up on anything obvious, but then, I have read so much about each of these boys sometimes it all kinda melds together.

Guess I am gonna hop back and study up on these two again. See if I might be missing something.

Btw, I like the underground frat idea. It's another avenue to explore in the least. Even the men who drown that were not in college could have fallen victim to this sort of thing easily. The only problem I have with this scenario, how do they abduct these men so easily? Without any signs of struggle or bruising left on the bodies? It would have to be an underground frat (society) that allowed women into it. But then again, maybe some drugging was involved.

Hmmm, Fran. Are you saying someone is attributing a connection between the two that isn't really a connection at all? I've read over the link several times over the last few years and haven't picked up on anything obvious, but then, I have read so much about each of these boys sometimes it all kinda melds together.

Guess I am gonna hop back and study up on these two again. See if I might be missing something.

Btw, I like the underground frat idea. It's another avenue to explore in the least. Even the men who drown that were not in college could have fallen victim to this sort of thing easily. The only problem I have with this scenario, how do they abduct these men so easily? Without any signs of struggle or bruising left on the bodies? It would have to be an underground frat (society) that allowed women into it. But then again, maybe some drugging was involved.

Hi Roxye! :)

No, what I'm saying is there IS a connection between Josh and Chris, but how? They went to two different schools and missing in two different towns or cities.:confused:

I gave you a link to another blog,....... but don't stop there.

Google is your friend! ;)

fran

Hi Roxye! :)

No, what I'm saying is there IS a connection between Josh and Chris, but how? They went to two different schools and missing in two different towns or cities.:confused:

I gave you a link to another blog,....... but don't stop there.

Google is your friend! ;)

fran

LOL GOOD! I always thought Josh and Chris (more recently Nick) where the three that would bring this mystery to an end. There is something about those three that are eerily similar.

LOL GOOD! I always thought Josh and Chris (more recently Nick) where the three that would bring this mystery to an end. There is something about those three that are eerily similar.

I agree ... that these 3 appear to be somewhat similar in circumstances and could lead to a connection to others ....

Investigating further.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members