Deaths of Male College Students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that what happened to my ex-bf has anything to do with these cases, but it goes to show how easily someone can be drugged. It happened about five years ago in Denver. I live in Utah and wasn't with him the night it happened. But he went for drinks with a couple that are long time friends of his. The place he went to was a regular hang out for them. Suddenly he did not feel well and excused himself to go to the bathroom. The next thing he knows it's the next morning and he's at home. He remembered nothing. His friends said he started raising cain near the bathrooms and they were all asked to leave by the bouncers. So they left and took him home. According to his friends he seemed a bit unstable but pissed. But not overly intoxicated. When he explained his amnesia, they all concluded something was slipped into one of his drinks. But for the life of them couldn't figure out how since their was always someone at their table and the drinks were not unatended and no one bought them drinks. The only thing they could figure is it would had to have happened behind the bar.

Also I think that some sort of drug is used to cause these vics to be controlled in the situation. I don't think anylonger that the torture was sexual in nature ..none of the vics that I could find info on were sexually assualted in anyway. So you were right on that part SS. But I am still thinking along the lines of a group or cult activity. Because to get these strong, active men into a cargo van would require atleast two people and a driver. Minimum of three people would have to be involved each time.

I'm leaning towards a drug being involved. Looking at Shado's chart listing the BAC. The guys were either too drunk to have been able to walk to a river or lake. Or they weren't drunk enough to fall in accidently if they did walk there. And a pattern I've noticed is the sudden walk off from their friends. They just up and leave with no explanation many times leaving their ride home behind.

I have not read all the way through the info on Chris - but nowhere did I see that water was found in the lungs. Has this been discussed? I thought when you died by drowning, there was water in the lungs. If no water, then it could be inferred that the person was dead prior to entering the water.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Salem

Oh - I also wonder if this is a pharmactical (sp?) salesperson? Or someone with a medical background of some sort. What is the other drug that keeps you from remembering anything - sodium penathol? Is that something that can be slipped in a drink or is it only given intravenously?

Salem

So young men may have been missing since 1997, linked to these cases.
Seems to be a serial killer like a BTK or Dahmer.

Doesn't seem like any of the victims from MI and WI have been missing in the months of
March
May
July
August
December

Dates men were reported missing, from http://kstp.com/article/stories/s421937.shtml?cat=63

1) Charles Blatz 28 yrs---------Missing-9/28/97 La Crosse, Wisc.
2) Anthony Skifton 19 yrs------Missing-10/10/97 La Crosse, Wisc.
3) Nathan Kapfer 20 yrs--------Missing-2/22/98 La Crosse, Wisc.

14 months pass

4) Jeffrey Geesey 21 yrs.-------Missing-4/11/99 La Crosse, Wisc.

24 months pass....

5) Ken Christiansen 19 yrs.------Missing-4/13/01 Duluth, Minn.
6) Christopher Nordby 27 yrs.---Missing-11/07/01 Minneapolis, Minn.

10 months pass

7) Craig Burrows 23 yrs.--------Missing-9/29/02 Eau Claire, Wisc.
8) Christopher Jenkins 21 yrs.---Missing-10/31/02 Minneapolis, Minn.
9) Michael Noll 22 yrs.----------Missing-11/06/02 Eau Claire, Wisc.
10) Joshua Guimond 20 yrs.------Missing-11/09/02 Collegeville, Minn.

2 months pass

11) Nathan Herr 21 yrs.----------Missing-01/10/03 Sheboygan, Wisc.
12) Jeremy Stienkeoway 24 yrs.--Missing-01/20/03 Hinckley, Minn.

15 months pass

13) Jared Dion 21 yr.--------------Missing--4/10/04 La Crosse, Wisc.

10 months pass

14) Scot Radel 21 yrs.------------Missing-02/02/05 St. Cloud, Minn.

15) Joshua Snell 22 yrs.-----------Missing-6/12/05 Eau Claire, Wisc.
16) Patrick Kycia 19 yrs.----------Missing-9/23/05 Moorhead, Minn.

3 months pass

17) Cullen Fortney 21 yrs.-------Missing 1/08/06 La Crosse, Wisc.
18) Kenji Ohnri 20 yrs.-----------Missing-01/28/06 Madison, Wisc.
19) Lucas Homan 21 yrs---------Missing-9/30/06 La Crosse, Wisc.

Wow Prayers - Nice work. 19 young men here and it does not include the possibles outside the Minn/Wisc area. Very scary.

Salem

I have not read all the way through the info on Chris - but nowhere did I see that water was found in the lungs. Has this been discussed? I thought when you died by drowning, there was water in the lungs. If no water, then it could be inferred that the person was dead prior to entering the water.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Salem

IIRC, very little water.

Thanks for the link Delta. Took me forever to read through it, but well worth the time.

They need to test the hair for drugs. They are not doing the tox reports right or something. There has to be a way to figure out what the drug is, because it appears that there is definitely a drug.

Would the GBH show up in the hair shafts at high concentrations? There has to be a way.

Salem

How do we make PrayerforMaura's post with the names and dates a sticky? It would be nice to keep that kind of stuff separate so we can refer to it quickly without going through pages of posts.

Crypto6 - I think I just got through "Footprints" I will go check out Shadow's work - thank you for the link. I was intriqued by Shadow's earlier comments at the beginning, when we first saw the links for the detectives.

Anyway - thank you and I'm going to look!

Salem

Thanks for the link Delta. Took me forever to read through it, but well worth the time.

They need to test the hair for drugs. They are not doing the tox reports right or something. There has to be a way to figure out what the drug is, because it appears that there is definitely a drug.

Would the GBH show up in the hair shafts at high concentrations? There has to be a way.

Salem

Probably no go with the hair, since GBH is metabolized so fast it would be gone before it could be incorporated into the root, and its metabolites are substances normally found in the body. High tissue concentrations above 200 mg/liter seem indicative of GBH poisoning. Unfortunately, in most known GBH deaths, the concentration doesn't go that high, so there's a lot of overlap between poisoning and natural post-mortem processes for GBH. See post 138 this thread for more.

C6

For those interested in the statistical side of things, I've uploaded the data, stat info, and a couple of graphs. They can be found here.

NB: The BAC percentages pertains to only those with reported BAC (to avoid an unnatural skew)
Interesting forum, thanks for the links and the stats and info. Great job! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark