Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

I notice that there was nothing on the Today show about Lisa's heart condition, because it was just more important to get in the digs against the KCPD.

Happy to hear that DB and JI are talking with the FBI.
But has JT morphed the witness accounts a little here? I thought MT identified the neighbor guy, not Jersey. And didn't the baby have a t-shirt on in some versions of the tale?

(A baby that matches Jersey Joe's description wouldn't look too much like Lisa, would it :D ?)

I would be curious to know if the FBI agrees with JT about this open line of communication between their agency and the parents. I always feel the need to filter what JT says through my internal b.s. filter and then spin it down a bit. :what: I just can't take most of what he says at face value.

Who is in charge of D&J's PR/media relations? Who thought this was a good idea?

:seeya:

Does anyone know what time the "Deb, Jeremy and Tacopino Road Show" will be on Megan's Show today ?

TIA !

:moo:

Happy to hear that DB and JI are talking with the FBI.

But has JT morphed the witness accounts a little here? I thought MT identified the neighbor guy, not Jersey. And didn't the baby have a t-shirt on in some versions of the tale?

(A baby that matches Jersey Joe's description wouldn't look too much like Lisa, would it :D ?)

I thought MT said the guy had salt & pepper hair w/ big biceps? His story changed almost as many times as the parents' have.

Who is in charge of D&J's PR/media relations? Who thought this was a good idea?

:seeya: Hmmm, let's see ... there is Deb, Jeremy, Defense Attorneys Joe Tacopino, Joe Picerno, and so-called "PI" Bill Stanton ...

IF I didn't know any better, I would think it was Jose Baez & Crew ...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MOO ...

The Today show video shows a screen capture of the site starting at 1:18. See the texts and the logos on the side. They are the same as this site

http://www.ukdeedpolls.org.uk/

Seems to be working imo.

◦Who can apply for a change a name deed poll?
◦In order to apply to change your name by Deed Poll, you need to fulfill at least one of the following criteria:

◦British and Living in the UK
If you are British and live in the United Kingdom, then you can apply for a Change of name Deed Poll document directly from us.
◦British and Living abroad
You will need to check with your nearest British Consulate of High commision to check that there are no special requirements that must be met.
◦Foreign national Living in the UK
You should check with your nearest Consulate or High Commision to see whether a Change of name Deed Poll is accepted by them as proof of a name change.
◦Age
You need to be 16 or over to be apply for a Change of name Deed Poll directly from us.
◦Age for Child
If the child is under 16 then one of the parent or legal Guardian has to apply for the child's change of name deed poll document from us.

The instructions are a bit badly worded here since everybody fulfills at least one of these criteria (everybody is either 16 or over or a child under 16). They probably mean that you've got to be either a British national or a foreign national living in the UK and if you are one of these you must check your age and see if you need to get a parent or a guardian to apply for you.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JMO and MOO ... but I just don't get why he cannot be a "man" and speak for himself ...

For the interview with Phil McGraw, Jeremy had Deb on one side of him and Tacopino on the other side so they could control him ...

Oh how I wish LE could break him and he would spill it as to what he knows about Baby Lisa !

:please:

Makes ya wonder what they are trying to "control" him for, doesn't it? Maybe they think he might all of a sudden blink or something...outta control I tell ya...outta control!!! :floorlaugh:

Just watching The Today Show right now.... coming up on todays show DB and JI

IT'S ON NOW......Parents think stolen debit card number holds new clues....$69.04 transaction in November leads to a UK website to change a babies name. This website no longer exists. The parents/lawyer found this info and gave it to FBI to investigate in about December.

OF COURSE it no longer exists...lol. These people must really think the public is as stupid as they are. Ignorance is bliss!:banghead:

I would be curious to know if the FBI agrees with JT about this open line of communication between their agency and the parents. I always feel the need to filter what JT says through my internal b.s. filter and then spin it down a bit. :what: I just can't take most of what he says at face value.

No doubt that the parents are sending the FBI leads and tips like this credit card thing and the 100 pages of handwritten notes that DB gave them but I guess we don't know if they are answering any questions.

I think it's here http://www.ukdeedpolls.org.uk/

It looks exactly the same as in the video anyway.

i cant remember the web address but if you google" way back machine" it might show what the website looked like 8 months ago. I have an appointment or I would do it now. If anyone wants to see what that site looked like back then

http://web.archive.org/web/20101014051545/http://www.ukdeedpolls.org.uk/?

I didn't find anything from last year. This is from October 2010.
it looks pretty much the same except it says Good Morning Welcome to A2Z Services
and not Welcome to: UK Deed Polls.
and "A2Z Services Experts in Changing Names since 1987"
instead of "We are Expert in Changing Names since 1992"

Same company name change in the copyright section.

The phone number is different and the HM Revenue and Customs logo is missing on the current page.

***Rolls my eyes***

So, now Jersey is known as Jersey Joe? LOL...these people are beyond desperate!

The interview starts off with the interviewer saying that during the recap of the case, DB was crying the entire time, yet she had not a tear on her face.

Then, DB says she is "a mess". Oh, I believe she is a mess because she knows that she had a hand in this sweet child's disappearance and knows that she could be arrested at any minute.

She is "frushtrated" because of what LE is telling them? I thought she was not talking to LE, so why is she frushtrated? Is it because they are telling her she is full of BS and that they need to give separate interviews? Maybe she is frushtrated because they won't buy her crock of cr*p.

Jeremy calms down a bit from his usual wacky self and tells the story of a stolen card number that was traced back to a site from the UK that changes a persons name. But, as luck would have it, the site is no longer there. Tac chimes in and strongly states that he has seen it with his own eyes. But, dang it, it is no longer there. He says it is some "weird Internet thing". How about some "weird guilty parent thing"? That makes a lot more sense.

Tac says that regarding the SODDI theory, "the coincidences in this case are overwhelming". I agree with him, except for a different reason. The coincidences that lead to the parents being guilty ARE overwhelming!

All smoke and mirrors! These people have absolutely got to be the most unlucky people on the planet. Not only was their baby daughter kidnapped, but then, in order to change Lisa's name, the kidnapper goes back to Jeremy and steals HIS debit card number so that they change Lisa's name and make Jeremy pay for it! WTH??? In the first place, wouldn't the kidnapper be able to call Lisa anything they wanted to call her? It isn't like she is going to be able to tell anyone her name is Lisa Irwin. What a these parents are! :puke:

The Deed Poll documents that are produced by UK Deed Polls Company are accepted by all UK government departments and agencies, companies and organisations.

I suppose we are meant to look for Lisa in the UK.

Googling A2Z stationery there are a couple of sites (in South Africa and other far away places)
Wondering if one of these is the stationery company they talk about

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k.e.williams
Back