Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin - Dr. Phil Interview - 3 February 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anything come to light during those 90 days? DB says yes, but that she won't speak about it. Tacopina says substantial leads developed. He says the three sightings were in a direct trajectory from the house and were credible. "To me, that's powerful evidence that there are leads out there that need to be followed." He says the MT description of the man at the 4:00 a.m. sighting matches description of man at midnight sighting near home.
This is so powerful,but yet that team has not even interviewed them-Tell me other one JT
Joe doesn't save me from jail - it doesn't work that way
Yes Debbie they do-its their profession to try and keep people out of jail-that is what they get paid for...
I do not believe anything that was said in this interview!!!! JMO

Did anything come to light during those 90 days? DB says yes, but that she won't speak about it. Tacopina says substantial leads developed. He says the three sightings were in a direct trajectory from the house and were credible. "To me, that's powerful evidence that there are leads out there that need to be followed." He says the MT description of the man at the 4:00 a.m. sighting matches description of man at midnight sighting near home.
This is so powerful,but yet that team has not even interviewed them-Tell me other one JT
Yes Debbie they do-its their profession to keep people out of jail-that is what they get paid for...

bbm = just my opinion but I think she is saying that he has not HAD to save her from going to or being in jail, for obvious reasons....as she hasn't been arrested. Possibly she should have stated 'Joe doesn't save me from arrest - it doesn't work that way'...which is a truer statement :)

Did you guys think the descriptions of the two sightings matched? Did the blob match the descriptions?

So how come JI wasn't able to inform her that he'd be late?
He may have very well tried to call when she was outside and the phones were inside. When a phone is redlined, voicemails are useless.

I find it interesting the phones just happened to be under the light on the counter.

Yes Debbie they do-its their profession to keep people out of jail-that is what they get paid for...

BBM: IF LE has enough evidence to convince the DA to take DB and / or JI to trial they will be arrested, and no DT can stop it. Obviously they do not have enough evidence to even charge them yet alone convict.

I wish that it was addressed because some people will feel that they were paid and its being kept secret.

I think it's a safe bet that they were paid "licensing fees" for those "new" photos of Lisa.

Texting does not work when redlined either.

What phone service company are you talking about and what phone service did they have? I am just going on what was reported from the show today.

The 11:57 phone call - DB says her phone was red-lined at the time. Could not call out; could only receive incoming calls/text msgs. Says she does not know M. Wright or the people she associates with and would have no reason to call her. She says phones were on the counter, under clock radio light.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7565302&postcount=8"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin - Dr. Phil Interview - 3 February 2012 #2[/ame]

What phone service company are you talking about and what phone service did they have? I am just going on what was reported from the show today.

The 11:57 phone call - DB says her phone was red-lined at the time. Could not call out; could only receive incoming calls/text msgs. Says she does not know M. Wright or the people she associates with and would have no reason to call her. She says phones were on the counter, under clock radio light.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin - Dr. Phil Interview - 3 February 2012 #2
I wasn't noticing what she said, I was going by when my nephew's phone is redlined, which happens on a frequent basis, no texting at all available when he is redlined. He also has Verizon. He can get incoming calls, but if he misses them my call to him goes to the Verizon message that service is unavailable instead of voicemail.

ETA funny fact to add to this. He hardly ever answers his phone until it is restricted because he doesn't want us to know it is. Well we know it is because he is answering it for a change!

I think it's a safe bet that they were paid "licensing fees" for those "new" photos of Lisa.

You could be right but unless I missed something in MSM this notice by nursebeeme should still be in affect.

peeps... let us drop the "money" aspect of the interview until and unless there is something reported on that they are receiving monies. Thanks so much.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7540293&postcount=62"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin on Dr. Phil 3 February 2012[/ame]

How come they aren't in the studio on stage with Dr. Phil?

How come they aren't in the studio on stage with Dr. Phil?

Do you mean in front of an audience? So we could hear the shouts and boo's and such?

DB while showing her home: "The window was open so it was easy to break in"

RANCH: They are appearing on a screen on the stage. Dr. Phil is sitting in his chair in front of an audience.

DB:JI was exaggerating about all the lights on in the house.

JI: Not really (in response to was it hard to wake up DB that night)

DB while showing her home: "The window was open so it was easy to break in"

So the assumption is that the intruder came in through the window? How big an opening was there? Could a person have climbed in through the window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80