Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin - Dr. Phil Interview - 3 February 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a safe bet that they were paid "licensing fees" for those "new" photos of Lisa.

:rocker: Yep ... You can bet your boots they were paid for those "new photos" ...

:waitasec: Was there any mention of a "Foundation" ? :waitasec:

MOO ...

And yet, Jersey was known to get in this very same way in houses in the very same neighborhood built the same way. Must have been too many doughnuts on their part. I know plenty of kids that have locked themselves out and have had no problem getting in this way also. The window in question is only about 3 ft or so off the ground.

I could have sworn we saw LE trying various ways of going in through that window during the first week. It was not easy, but I know I saw the officers climb/fall through more than one time.

I do not have a link. It was in the news footage of the first couple of weeks.

And yet, Jersey was known to get in this very same way in houses in the very same neighborhood built the same way. Must have been too many doughnuts on their part. I know plenty of kids that have locked themselves out and have had no problem getting in this way also. The window in question is only about 3 ft or so off the ground.

Do you know how big the opening in the window was?

There was an interview in Judge Pirro in which they said no one could have gone through the window.

I agree (my opinion), if the person broke in through the window, the screen would be bent out of shape. I've pulled a few screens out myself and if the person popped out the screen completely without bending it, why did he/she place it back on the track again?

Ear infection now? Is this new?

:waitasec: What in the world ? :waitasec:

I do not remember hearing anything about an ear infection ...

I thought the baby had a "cold" ... :waitasec:

MOO ...

Tacopina says the garage door wasn't locked either?

Do you know how big the opening in the window was?

There was an interview in Judge Pirro in which they said no one could have gone through the window.

Right, Deb and JI both said in that interview nobody could have gone in that window and there were cobwebs on the screen to prove they did not.

But that was before they had a lawyer.

My thinking is, if Jersey was familiar with breaking in through windows, he'd have done a much better job of it. I'm no criminal, but I've never bent a screen gaining access to a house going through the window.

I thought the screen was barely bent? Is there more that we aren't hearing reported? How did he squeeze by the screen?

ETA: When he broke into houses was it during the day? or night? Did he steal stuff? Are there police reports we can read regarding this?
Yes, he stole stuff. That is why they were looking for him before this happened. He has many charges of thievery against him. The house he had the nerve of listing as his home address was a house he frequently broke into this very same way while the owner was out of town. There is an interview somewhere where the neighbor across the street from this house was interviewed stating he got tired of calling KCPD all of the time from him breaking in so often. I think the screen was like this from removing it and trying to put it back in place afterwards. That house has the old, original wood windows with aluminum track screens that get off-kilter very easily. We used to have the exact kind of setup in my house until we replaced with new windows.

Bill Stanton: two reasons to take a baby 1. to covet it. 2. to sell it.

I don't understand the garage being brought into question now. Wasn't this addressed day one of the investigation? Didn't many of us wonder if someone could have come in from downstairs and up into the house? If that wasn't a valid option 4 months ago, why is the garage now being said to be unlocked?

This drives me nuts. The more they talk the less likely I feel that Lisa is alive, I really hoped that their silence was just poor advice from their attorney and that that Lisa really was abducted, but the more info we get, the less likely that seems. ugh

:waitasec: What in the world ??

We heard the "front door" was NOT locked ... now the GARAGE DOOR was NOT locked ...

:waitasec: Ya can't make this stuff up ... ya just can't ...

MOO ...

Well, I'm glad I watched it. lol

RANCH: audience a bit stone faced but sympathetic when DB was crying.

A few in the audience looked skeptical to me, even when she was crying (about how hard everything is on her) - (but, what about what Lisa may be going thru?)

Dr. Phil: do you have any questions for me?

DB: when the boys bring up Lisa, how do I handle it? What do I do to get them through this?

So now we hear about the garage door. Wasn't there a teenager who knew the pass code to the garage or am I getting cases confused again? And if i'm not - hmmmm.

:waitasec: What in the world ? :waitasec:

I do not remember hearing anything about an ear infection ...

I thought the baby had a "cold" ... :waitasec:

MOO ...
She said "clearing" an ear infection. This means that it was almost all healed and would not need any further treatment. The cough would be mentioned as it was an identifiable characteristic an observer could notice. An ear infection that was almost over would not be noticeable to a casual observer to look for if she was spotted.

Dr. Phil: honor her memory and focus on the good times and on her coming back.

Showing never seen before photos now of baby Lisa:

from her birth, Deb and Jeremy holding her.

JI: she was perfect, she was an emergency c-section
our family is complete with a little girl

So now we hear about the garage door. Wasn't there a teenager who knew the pass code to the garage or am I getting cases confused again? And if i'm not - hmmmm.

Which garage door are they referring to? A large door that you pull your car through, or a smaller walk thru door?

DB to abductors: We love her and her brothers more than anything in the world.

Paraphrasing:

There is a 100,000 reward. All you need to do is call (tips number). Drop her off at a church, just please bring her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidblurn