Defense's Memo "Leak"

Well we know now what Cindy's response is (go figure....)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17923220/index.html

This game is called no body=no crime. This woman is despicable!!

And the video today about fighting websites..
http://www.wftv.com/video/17923215/index.html

What a screwed up b!tch this woman is! She doesn't want anyone profiting off of Caylee....yet she can allegedly get paid for the Today show photo rights of Caylee in a farce of a "live" search campaign when she knows she is dead! This is the worst kind of profiting off a victim, your 2 year old grandaughter!!! Gotta pay for the killers defense I guess.

I have always felt anger and disgust when I have to see and hear that woman...but these 2 videos took the cake. After George confirming in his interview that, as we expected, Cindy is the tyrant mastermind behind this whole circus, I found myself almost unable to watch them. I got so angry!!!
boy o boy you got that right. no body no crime.

You're responsible for defending the one who was wronged, aren't you? And the first step is to NOT be so worried about protecting the attacker that you won't stand up for the victim.

IMO, it's not defending... it's more protecting the one being picked on and/or attacked.

Ok, A lot of people really feel GA's heart break. But with that said, why doesn't he come right out and say what he thinks (or knows) about Casey's involvement? Also I think LA knows something. Cindy probably does too, but she probably feels it's her fault all this happened and might be rightfully so.

It's one thing to be in denial, but how long can this man keep all this inside? Personally I don't think he is that scared of Cindy, and to use the excuse or to try or keep the rest of the family together is bs, long gone. This family will never be the same. They say love can conquer all, but I don't think there was much love there for a long time.

Also protecting Casey will never bring Caylee back (if indeed Casey did kill her intentionally or it was an accident). I still don't know that and at first I gave Casey's "stories" the benefit of the doubt, but nothing has led to any kidnapping or that the nanny has her or any other scenerio that would even make sense.

Don't get me wrong I do feel for GA, even CA, but enough is enough. They need to tell what they know and let Casey's chips fall where they may.
There's more that I'd like to say but can't put it into words as eloquently (sp?) as some of our great members here so I'll stop with my rant here.

JMO and hope it makes sense.

....Have you read GA's interview in the latest doc dump? It does keep her up at night!!!- And its that lack of sleep that has contributed to the not so rational things we have seen from CA.
Tell me how rational you honestly think you would be if your g daughter was missing, everyone was convinced she was dead, half the world that has never even met you is making assumptions about every possible aspect of your life.....and strangers are questioning your parenting and your love for your child and grandaughter?
Maybe i'm living in a different reality, but to me it seems like an instinctive maternal reaction- kinda like a lioness protecting her cubs. Shows the woman strives to protect her family. Has she made mistakes? Hell yeah!! We all have. doesnt make us bad, it makes us human.
She learnt about tough love too late. She probably wishes every day that she did things differently. ...all the what if's?
She's made bad choices in a crazy situation- but to question her love, or suffering is just not our place, imo. That crosses the line.
And I dont understand the blame that people put on CA, for KC's actions.
If my daughter pulls her sisters hair, is that my fault? Am I responsible for that because I'm her parent? Its my job to teach them boundaries, and what is right or wrong, but its not my fault if she does it again. We can only do our best, and that doesnt guarantee that they will grow into the people we hope they will be.

I understand and respect your point but if your daughter was pulling her sister's hair and you did nothing but ignore it or dismiss the behaviour by making excuses then she grows up to never have those boundaries to know that's not ok. If you didn't say "hey, don't pull sissy's hair, that's mean and hurts her and I won't stand for it" she might grow up be out there on the subway, yanking strangers ponytails. Cindy keeps very tight control on her family and I think her smothering parenting style has definitely influenced Casey's behaviour now.

i think the parents let casey off the hook one too many times

and if you let her off the hook this time, well ... you will not change anything about her....she will remain the same way she has been for a long time

if that is what they want,, then keep defending her

if they want change they need to do things differently

its really kind of like closing the barn door after the horsey got away but you need to start somewhere

ITA. If KC does somehow manage to weasel out of this mess she will not change her behavior. If she beats a murder charge she will feel like nothing can stop her. Scary, scary thought.

ITA. If KC does somehow manage to weasel out of this mess she will not change her behavior. If she beats a murder charge she will feel like nothing can stop her. Scary, scary thought.

I agree, and if she does beat this murder charge why wouldn't she feel invincible? WTH else could she do worse but more?

exactly.

there are so many people on here who spew so much vile and hate toward ca... so much superiority around here. i know that it's easier to hate than to empathize, but it's time to stop.

i've tried to say it a few times, and there is a minority of people here who agree, that we cannot possibly understand the pain that caylee's family is going through. what a nightmare this has been for them the last few months. it really couldn't be worse. ca was basically a mother to caylee, and it's slowly setting in that she might be dead, never to be hugged again. ga has known this all along, but even he has had moments of totally understandable denial, with hope that maybe, just maybe, he might see his favorite person in the world once more.

top all of this tragedy with the slow realization that your own daughter may have done this, and well, now you are really living in hell. no matter how crazy ca's actions might seem, the fact that she is even out of bed is absolutely amazing to me. there's nothing that she could say or do that i would think was insane. i support both of them, even if i think that at times they are delusional.

i wish that those people on here that are so consistently hateful toward this family could just once, for just a moment, have some empathy for the anthonys. i can't imagine anything worse than what they are going to live with for the rest of their lives.
Let's get it straight. I do not HATE anyone. Sympathy and empathy for this woman is not warranted after she has openly chosen to ignore the facts and deny Caylee in order to protect Casey. She is NOT in denial. She is defiant. There is a difference. There is no delusion when she touts that she believes Casey's lies. She knows they are lies. She simply doesn't want Casey in jail for the rest of her life for killing Caylee. She made her choice. The live child over the dead one.

Cindy is more interested in thwarting any effort to find Caylee's remains to save Casey. She has realized recently this has no effect on the searches as they are going to take place regardless of her efforts to stop them. Trashing Tim personally didn't work. Trashing TES didn't work. Trashing OCSO didn't work. The list goes on and on....

tiredofthis said:
If KC does somehow manage to weasel out of this mess she will not change her behavior. If she beats a murder charge she will feel like nothing can stop her. Scary, scary thought.

If KC beats this charge my only comfort will be that CA has to try and sleep under the same roof as a murderer. Run for the hills now GA PLEASE! JMO

My bold - I agree...I can't imagine what it must be like to be in his shoes. The one thing I feel bad for him on right now is that he wanted that interview to not be released to the public. He didn't even want his family to know he was there. I feel he has been honest with LE. I can not imagine what he must be feeling right now after knowing the docs were released today and now she knows he told all in that interview.

just a thought here:
didn't LE (JA and YM) try their best to very kindly tell GA that things would come out and there was no way they could stop it from doing so....they used the word "liberal" ( I assume in reference to the Sunshine Law)....and GA seemed to understand what they were saying.
I think LE has been so patient and kind with this family.........and , as Yuri suggested, they are ALL in my prayers even though I wish they would speak and behave differently......
and the REALLY important interview would have to do with GA's daughter....tell us the exact truth about what happened to Caylee...for her, I pray she will find it somewhere in her heart to tell the truth in honor of her beautiful daughter.

Agreed shoelace-it was my frustration talking when I implied she was not looking for her granddaughter. But from day one, I have considered the Anthony's to be victims and I still do.

exactly.

there are so many people on here who spew so much vile and hate toward ca... so much superiority around here. i know that it's easier to hate than to empathize, but it's time to stop.

i've tried to say it a few times, and there is a minority of people here who agree, that we cannot possibly understand the pain that caylee's family is going through. what a nightmare this has been for them the last few months. it really couldn't be worse. ca was basically a mother to caylee, and it's slowly setting in that she might be dead, never to be hugged again. ga has known this all along, but even he has had moments of totally understandable denial, with hope that maybe, just maybe, he might see his favorite person in the world once more.

top all of this tragedy with the slow realization that your own daughter may have done this, and well, now you are really living in hell. no matter how crazy ca's actions might seem, the fact that she is even out of bed is absolutely amazing to me. there's nothing that she could say or do that i would think was insane. i support both of them, even if i think that at times they are delusional.

i wish that those people on here that are so consistently hateful toward this family could just once, for just a moment, have some empathy for the anthonys. i can't imagine anything worse than what they are going to live with for the rest of their lives.

If KC beats this charge my only comfort will be that CA has to try and sleep under the same roof as a murderer. Run for the hills now GA PLEASE! JMO

CA would have to sleep under the same roof of a murderer who has already expressed a desire for her house. And knows how to use chloroform. Not something most would find conducive to sleeping soundly at night.

WFTV just said TB (who I thought was canned by JB) told them that the Doc leak was the work of a third party. What in the world does that mean. :waitasec:. I knew they were going to blame anyone but themselves nothing new.
Maybe they are trying to blame it on the people where they filed the motion (Court Clerk's Office).

WFTV just said TB (who I thought was canned by JB) told them that the Doc leak was the work of a third party. What in the world does that mean. :waitasec:. I knew they were going to blame anyone but themselves nothing new.
IT would appear that NO ONE associated with KC Anthony can keep their mouths shut. Yes, Baez was supposed to have canned Bloack, but then I question how a mana who allegedly did "not hire" Black, can fire him.

You don't leak 30 pages - that's a plant. You leak a synopsis of the information. moo

Let's get it straight. I do not HATE anyone. Sympathy and empathy for this woman is not warranted after she has openly chosen to ignore the facts and deny Caylee in order to protect Casey. She is NOT in denial. She is defiant. There is a difference. There is no delusion when she touts that she believes Casey's lies. She knows they are lies. She simply doesn't want Casey in jail for the rest of her life for killing Caylee. She made her choice. The live child over the dead one.

Cindy is more interested in thwarting any effort to find Caylee's remains to save Casey. She has realized recently this has no effect on the searches as they are going to take place regardless of her efforts to stop them. Trashing Tim personally didn't work. Trashing TES didn't work. Trashing OCSO didn't work. The list goes on and on....

I second that emotion, and I'm tired of being told that "I hate Cindy".

Any of us who have raised children know that there are times they get on our last nerve. We get frustrated, angry, etc. We don't hate our CHILD. We hate his/her behavior or attitude or actions.

That's how I feel. I hate that every time Cindy opens her mouth she is spewing garbage that is completely opposite to what the evidence is saying. It's obvious TO ME that she rather let poor Caylee's body rot in some godforsaken hole in the ground than see her darling KC spend time in jail for a crime KC committed against her own child. And I hate that Cindy can't say anything reasonably intelligent or show gratitude towards people who do care about Caylee's last resting place and want to bring her home to her family.

That is NOT hating Cindy. It is hating her behavior. There's a difference.

Any of us who have raised children know that there are times they get on our last nerve. We get frustrated, angry, etc. We don't hate our CHILD. We hate his/her behavior or attitude or actions.

That's how I feel. I hate that every time Cindy opens her mouth she is spewing garbage that is completely opposite to what the evidence is saying. It's obvious TO ME that she rather let poor Caylee's body rot in some godforsaken hole in the ground than see her darling KC spend time in jail for a crime KC committed against her own child. And I hate that Cindy can't say anything reasonably intelligent or show gratitude towards people who do care about Caylee's last resting place and want to bring her home to her family.

Thank you!!!! I am tired of hearing that as well.

And imo she has earned every bit of it.

She has earned this lack of respect with her words and actions. She could have taken a much different route and been someone to rally around to find justice for Caylee. She would have been welcomed with open arms everywhere. She made her bed and she now has to lie in it. (And lie...and lie...and lie...such as the case may be)

exactly.

I tried empathy but it didn't take. I enjoy the hatred too much towards these awful people. How exactly are you supporting them?

exactly.

Well said. :clap: I cannot imagine what they are going through and will continue to go through.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back