Defense's Memo "Leak"

Has it finally gotten to the point that she needs to go to a facility to get some professional medical and psychological help? I would say so..........this is not realistic.

This case just keeps reminding me of the SP case...the families of the defendant/suspect live in denial, beyond reason. They both blamed the media and LE for focusing on their loved one...they both cry "frame up" in the faceof undeniable evidence of guilt, and something tells me they were both very screwed up long before their lives were ever thrust into the limelight...and yes, I wholeheartedly believe CA is thriving on the attention in the same way KC does...attention is attention regardless of why you are getting it. CA has hurt KC's image perhaps as much as KC has...

I tried empathy but it didn't take. I enjoy the hatred too much towards these awful people. How exactly are you supporting them?

i suppose that i am not literally supporting them. i do not send them hallmark cards with my condolences nor to i offer to help them out financially during these trying times. but what i do NOT do is go onto message boards with vitriolic hate-filled diatribes and judge them for things that i cannot understand.

when i say that i support them i suppose that i am simply saying that i have compassion for them. i don't judge judge george and i don't hate cindy.

for your own sake, i would ask that you analyze for a moment why you would "enjoy the hatred towards (sic) these awful people." there is no way that this could be healthy. and furthermore, ask yourself if you will be upset when this is all over... when the carnival leaves your town, what other trajedy will fill the void?

exactly.

there are so many people on here who spew so much vile and hate toward ca... so much superiority around here. i know that it's easier to hate than to empathize, but it's time to stop.

i've tried to say it a few times, and there is a minority of people here who agree, that we cannot possibly understand the pain that caylee's family is going through. what a nightmare this has been for them the last few months. it really couldn't be worse. ca was basically a mother to caylee, and it's slowly setting in that she might be dead, never to be hugged again. ga has known this all along, but even he has had moments of totally understandable denial, with hope that maybe, just maybe, he might see his favorite person in the world once more.

top all of this tragedy with the slow realization that your own daughter may have done this, and well, now you are really living in hell. no matter how crazy ca's actions might seem, the fact that she is even out of bed is absolutely amazing to me. there's nothing that she could say or do that i would think was insane. i support both of them, even if i think that at times they are delusional.

i wish that those people on here that are so consistently hateful toward this family could just once, for just a moment, have some empathy for the anthonys. i can't imagine anything worse than what they are going to live with for the rest of their lives.

I think the hostility comes from several places: 1) some of us have been in their shoes and do know what they are going through and thus the outrage at their behavior - it is taking away from the search for Caylee; 2) I think at the outset of the case public opinion was for the A's, it is their conduct that has changed public opinion; 3) they (CA and LA) have basically spit on LE's efforts and have been disrespectful to those who are trying to help them.

The public has invested itself in this search and drama and if it was'nt for the public's outcry this case may not be as far along as it is...Caylee would be just another beautiful, missing/exploited/murdered child.

She has earned this lack of respect with her words and actions. She could have taken a much different route and been someone to rally around to find justice for Caylee. She would have been welcomed with open arms everywhere. She made her bed and she now has to lie in it. (And lie...and lie...and lie...such as the case may be)

And lie...and lie.... This made me laugh SS! I'm in complete agreement.

Here's the issue I have with CA. She is supporting KC's lies. She damn well knows that her daughter is making up stupid stories. CA repeats these same stupid stories and tries to force everyone else to believe them. That is why I don't care for her or have any sympathy for her.
She can continue to spew her pseudo-support for her vile daughter all she wants, but I'm not buying into it by any means.
I don't appreciate anyone telling me how to think, act or feel. Especially all of the Pseudo-supporters......if you don't like what you're reading, hit the back button and move on.

Or, if you don't like what I have to say, put me on "ignore".

Let's get it straight. I do not HATE anyone. Sympathy and empathy for this woman is not warranted after she has openly chosen to ignore the facts and deny Caylee in order to protect Casey. She is NOT in denial. She is defiant. There is a difference. There is no delusion when she touts that she believes Casey's lies. She knows they are lies. She simply doesn't want Casey in jail for the rest of her life for killing Caylee. She made her choice. The live child over the dead one.

Cindy is more interested in thwarting any effort to find Caylee's remains to save Casey. She has realized recently this has no effect on the searches as they are going to take place regardless of her efforts to stop them. Trashing Tim personally didn't work. Trashing TES didn't work. Trashing OCSO didn't work. The list goes on and on....
Great post. Cindy definitely drew the line in the sand, didn't she?

I second that emotion, and I'm tired of being told that "I hate Cindy".

Any of us who have raised children know that there are times they get on our last nerve. We get frustrated, angry, etc. We don't hate our CHILD. We hate his/her behavior or attitude or actions.

That's how I feel. I hate that every time Cindy opens her mouth she is spewing garbage that is completely opposite to what the evidence is saying. It's obvious TO ME that she rather let poor Caylee's body rot in some godforsaken hole in the ground than see her darling KC spend time in jail for a crime KC committed against her own child. And I hate that Cindy can't say anything reasonably intelligent or show gratitude towards people who do care about Caylee's last resting place and want to bring her home to her family.

That is NOT hating Cindy. It is hating her behavior. There's a difference.

Thank you so much for saying that! I have NEVER said that I hate Cindy and I am tired of being told how I should feel or not feel and it has NOTHING to do with feeling "superior". How dare anyone presume to know *what shoes another has walked in or not* when they have no clue.

Jose is requesting internal records (http://www.wftv.com/news/18022622/detail.html#-) says it's because of the leak.

There has been so much information freely given, that I have no clue what was the 'leak' information. I don't have a clue to how to find it either. It is discussed in a few places. But it's about the leaking, etc. Not the info that was leaked.

Can someone show me where to find it or tell me what it was?? Pretty please?

I"m interested in knowing the type of info it was. Like was it a major info that wouldn't have been found in a regular doc dump.

Maybe the 'if she killed caylee it would have been an accident.....may have mental illness so shouldnt have DP on the table' memo leak? I'm just guessing though :)

Wow! 2 pages on this topic. Yet it doesn't say what the leak was, link to the leak info, etc. It's all a trash party.

:bang:

Wow! 2 pages on this topic. Yet it doesn't say what the leak was, link to the leak info, etc. It's all a trash party.

:bang:

IIRC it was the letter from KC's Miami attorney to the Prosecutor asking that the death penalty be taken off the table, because IF Caylee died it was most likely an accident, and KC was too young for the death penalty.

Jose is requesting internal records (http://www.wftv.com/news/18022622/detail.html#-) says it's because of the leak.

There has been so much information freely given, that I have no clue what was the 'leak' information. I don't have a clue to how to find it either. It is discussed in a few places. But it's about the leaking, etc. Not the info that was leaked.

Can someone show me where to find it or tell me what it was?? Pretty please?

I"m interested in knowing the type of info it was. Like was it a major info that wouldn't have been found in a regular doc dump.

Baez is always crying about something!! He talked about leaks back in a News conference he gave in Oct. with KC standing beside him. The day of the Grand jury hearing.

"They'd do this not because of any evidence that has been presented or released in discovery in this case (but) they do this because of the systematic leaks that have gone out from the state attorney's office and law enforcement. Evidence that no one has seen and no one has had the opportunity to test and no one has the opportunity to independently verify."
http://www.local6.com/news/17713355/detail.html

IIRC it was the letter from KC's Miami attorney to the Prosecutor asking that the death penalty be taken off the table, because IF Caylee died it was most likely an accident, and KC was too young for the death penalty.

Ah, that letter.

With all the mistakes the defense has made, they couldn't possibly have accidently leaked it as well. Blah...

Doesn't seem like a reason they should have internal documents.

exactly.

there are so many people on here who spew so much vile and hate toward ca... so much superiority around here. i know that it's easier to hate than to empathize, but it's time to stop.

i've tried to say it a few times, and there is a minority of people here who agree, that we cannot possibly understand the pain that caylee's family is going through. what a nightmare this has been for them the last few months. it really couldn't be worse. ca was basically a mother to caylee, and it's slowly setting in that she might be dead, never to be hugged again. ga has known this all along, but even he has had moments of totally understandable denial, with hope that maybe, just maybe, he might see his favorite person in the world once more.

top all of this tragedy with the slow realization that your own daughter may have done this, and well, now you are really living in hell. no matter how crazy ca's actions might seem, the fact that she is even out of bed is absolutely amazing to me. there's nothing that she could say or do that i would think was insane. i support both of them, even if i think that at times they are delusional.

i wish that those people on here that are so consistently hateful toward this family could just once, for just a moment, have some empathy for the anthonys. i can't imagine anything worse than what they are going to live with for the rest of their lives.

At this point, after all I've heard and seen from the A's(CA esp), ALL my empathy and sympathy goes to Caylee, the VICTIM.

My bold - I agree...I can't imagine what it must be like to be in his shoes. The one thing I feel bad for him on right now is that he wanted that interview to not be released to the public. He didn't even want his family to know he was there. I feel he has been honest with LE. I can not imagine what he must be feeling right now after knowing the docs were released today and now she knows he told all in that interview.

Sorry no sympathy here If George would have asserted his authority years ago none of us may be where we are today . He isnt a victim - he is a volunteer. He willingly bent over and keeps doing it because he
is too afraid to stand up to the bullies in his house . He allowed KC and Ca to run amok for years and years . He knows and still .............there he is - spouting crap to the cameras every time you turn around. Why because pretending is easier than insisting the women under his roof behave like humans. He failed his duty to his family - he is supposed to be the MAN - the father - the head of household - the role model.
Instead he sat in his own cocoon blind , deaf and passive.

Yes, and the letter also had attached baby pics and pics of Casey as a child, IIRC.

Casey may be young, but she is not too young for the death penalty, IMO. It was poor little Caylee that was too young to die, and FOR NO REASON! :mad:

A murderer is a murderer regardless.

Yes, and the letter also had attached baby pics and pics of Casey as a child, IIRC.

Casey may be young, but she is not too young for the death penalty, IMO. It was poor little Caylee that was too young to die, and FOR NO REASON! :mad:

A murderer is a murderer regardless.

Oh I most certainly agree with you! I was merely stating what the attorney's letter said!:crazy:

Baez is always crying about something!! He talked about leaks back in a News conference he gave in Oct. with KC standing beside him. The day of the Grand jury hearing.

"They'd do this not because of any evidence that has been presented or released in discovery in this case (but) they do this because of the systematic leaks that have gone out from the state attorney's office and law enforcement. Evidence that no one has seen and no one has had the opportunity to test and no one has the opportunity to independently verify."
http://www.local6.com/news/17713355/detail.html

Oh wow! I had forgotten about that. That was before the letter. Wonder what leak he was talking about there.

Oh I most certainly agree with you! I was merely stating what the attorney's letter said!:crazy:

I got that. Strange that they try to say she was to young for the death.

Younger have fried, I do believe.

Next they going to say that she is to pretty? LOL!

Seirously tho, not a leak worth recieving internal memos... It hasn't been established who the leak came from.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keziah16
Back