Desdemona's info./Society Entertainment/Zanaida

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bella vida tip scares me, esp if Casey go the tatoo after she may have disposed of the body

For what it's worth, I have Desdemona's myspace bookmarked and have visited often. She has put in some time and thought into this as have we, and I have to respect that. She's got some valid points to consider and if LE is doing what they can and exploring every possibility then it should be considered.

What if Desdemona or one of our theories made sense and we were cops or investigators? Would the fact that our JOB was to research into this make it any MORE a valid theory than a civilian? I don't think so.

I only have one problem with the Zanaida/Zenaida theory. I know a lot of Mexican nationals that babysit, or care for children/housekeeper type and pretty much they all have in common is the fact that they are doing it in the parents' house. They either stay with them or they are there until a certain time and then they go home. Spanish speaking only too. But I live in San Diego, 10 minutes from the border to Tijuana, and coming IN to US to work and then going OUT to Tijuas (Tijuana) or Otay is a way of life. I don't know chit about Florida or how it goes over there.

I going to post in another thread more about my thoughts but since this is about Desdemona's I don't want to get off topic.

E

I had a hispanic babysitter when I lived in Kansas. I took my kids to her house as she didn't have a car and she had 2 children. When I met her she didn't even have a phone because she wasn't legal and couldn't get service. I got her one of the AT&T go phones since I wasn't leaving my kids there without a phone. Her "legal" husband left her for another woman and she was broke.She didn't have cable, I got her a DVD player so the kids could watch movies.
This angle is one of the few that I thought would leave Caylee alive.
1. If they're illegal, they will babysit really cheap. Since many women are home with their kids anyway, they'll usually keep the kids long hours.
2. Might not have phone or might have a pre-paid and can't always afford minites.
3. No cable TV.
4. Limited social life. No car, poor. Stay's within the hispanic community.

Could Casey have left her or dropped her off on the 16th or 17th ?
Wasn't the 20th the last reported sighting at Fusian ?

Could the babysitter have been evicted or had an emergency and had to leave, so she took Caylee with her because she couldn't find Casey ?

Only problems with this innocent scenario are the issues of the car being left and Casey's statements that Caylee would be in danger if she talked to LE.

I have to say that this is the most organized and thorough compilation of information I have seen yet regarding Caylee's disappearance. Thanks for pointing it out. It's very helpful to be able to see it all in one place. Very impressive.

*Brrr, chills* These ideas sure made me sit up straight. Ohhh, this Desdemona has some logical connections that need to be investigated.

Can someone who has a myspace "befriend" desdemona and send her a pm asking where she heard the part about Jesse's neighbor saying that he spent the weekend with Casey?

I think she means that Tony's Ex-roomate Clint said that

The above is from the Fusian thread, but it also applies here.

I would certainly hope that this blogger has alerted LE to these findings.
Nothing has been noted on Fox regarding these addresses. Is Greta aware?

This Woman has put a great deal of work into her efforts.

What I found interesting was the fact that Casey had on one of her daily myspace blogs for July 7th (before her profile was taken down) as "currently viewing" American Psycho.

I forgot the fact that I saw a screen shot of that blog on thread #17 here on WS.

In the movie after the main charater kills a man investigators ask the main character questions and here is an excerpt of that convo:

So typical, isn't it ? It's just strange. One day, someone's walking around, going to work, alive, and then-- Nothing. People just disappear. The earth just... opens up and swallows them. Eerie. Really eerie. Listen, you'll have to excuse me. I have a lunch meeting with Cliff Huxtable [fictitious person] at Four Seasons in 20 minutes.

The Four Seasons ? Isn't that a little far uptown ? I mean, aren't you gonna be late ?

No, there's one down here. [spur of the moment transparent lie]

Oh, really ? I didn't know that.

Yeah, it's very good.

Listen, if anything else occurs to you, any information

Absolutely. I'm 100 percent with you.

I'm in the mood for wild theories today... :)

<respectfully snipped>

I'm in the mood for wild theories today... :)

You have far, far, far more patience than I do.

I'm tired (fed-up) with theories and I keep hoping to discover new/missed FACTS.

I don't jump on most of the 'theory' band-wagons, but I do appreciate the efforts that so many people are there are doing to find Caylee. Mind you, I am also firmly in the camp that believes LE does have more than we think they do.

She has been in my favorites list for about a week and a half now. She has the best compilation of organized info anywhere...Girl has done her homework.

You have far, far, far more patience than I do.

I'm tired (fed-up) with theories and I keep hoping to discover new/missed FACTS.

I don't jump on most of the 'theory' band-wagons, but I do appreciate the efforts that so many people are there are doing to find Caylee. Mind you, I am also firmly in the camp that believes LE does have more than we think they do.

I understand, but it is a fact that she admitted to watching that movie just one week before she was arrested...

MY VERY FIRST POST...I'm A Newbie.. Been trying to join now for like 2 weeks. Had to get my email through my provider....

I find this post interesting I believe there is some connection. I see the web page and and their are friends of caseys on this web page too

She has been in my favorites list for about a week and a half now. She has the best compilation of organized info anywhere...Girl has done her homework.

WS has so much more, and because it does it is more spread out (and maybe hard to find - much less read in one hour like you can read her site in).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500