Did Darlie Routier murder her precious sons? Part 2

Did Darlie Routier Murder Her Precious Sons ?

• Total voters
You're right. But that still doesn't take me off the fence. It's not hard to kill little kids, quickly. Slit their throats and they will not be able to cry out. If she was exhausted from the baby, it's possible she heard nothing until they were on her.

Here's a case where an intruder broke in, assaulted and murdered one child, tried to murder a second child, and although a third child heard something when the intruder briefly entered his room, the mother and a fourth child heard nothing when he entered their room:
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/tommy_sells/index.html

Of course, I am always suspicious when a parent's wounds are so much more superficial than the children (Diane Downs).

Tommy Lynn Sells was in prison when Devon and Damon were murdered.

Darlie was / is still most likely, a narcissist and a manipulator. Personality disorders (that's my opinion), don't just go away, they are permanent. I'm always amazed at how so many people can't see beneath the surface of deceitful, manipulative people like her.

My husband had an ex-wife that I could tell instinctually from the beginning that she was like this, and I learned through the years even more the evils she was capable of. She tried to manipulate me at times and I couldn't believe how she had no clue how obvious she was, so imo she wasn't even that good. Her daughter was never anything but a pawn to her, she was physically and very emotionally abusive to her, but she never got held accountable for it, which only enabled her even more. And she had all her old high school buddies completely fooled and probably still does to this day. She's a total chameleon, a pathological liar, and can put on a pretty good show for naive type persons (which sadly seems to be most) who don't want to see the truth about someone; Why? Maybe because then they'd have to admit what fools they had been and how badly they had been duped. Whatever the reason, it's really beyond me and totally mindboggling.

IJMO, this is Darlie as well.

Oh Lord, Neesaki, I've been through the same thing. My ex husbands ex wife is a sociopath. What she wanted mattered and she'd do anything to get it. She tried to get custody of our son, however, her affidavit was full of lies and didn't fool anyone let alone a judge. Consequently, my son has not seen or spoken to his father in almost 16 years.

I completely agree with you about Darlie. She has an Histrionic Personality Disorder I believe, it's fairly obvious watching her play to the cameras on that silly string video.

Oh Lord, Neesaki, I've been through the same thing. My ex husbands ex wife is a sociopath. What she wanted mattered and she'd do anything to get it. She tried to get custody of our son, however, her affidavit was full of lies and didn't fool anyone let alone a judge. Consequently, my son has not seen or spoken to his father in almost 16 years.

I completely agree with you about Darlie. She has an Histrionic Personality Disorder I believe, it's fairly obvious watching her play to the cameras on that silly string video.

Maybe we should have a forum for those of us who have or have had a pathologically disordered ex in our lives. We need a support group badly. :(.

This case made me join this forum. I havent gone through everything so Im on the wall with whether she is guilty or not but her story just doesnt add up. Her behaviour 'during' it was odd too. Getting up and following the 'intruder' all through the house when she must have been able to see those boys covered in blood. And the wet towel thing was odd too. Why wet them? She should have been with them not running back and forth with wet towels. I cant wait to die to find out the truth because I honestly dont think we will ever know.:(

I didn't vote because the right option wasn't available.

Yes, I think she killed them, but I don't think anybody belongs on death row.

I'm 100% AGAINST the death penalty in any case.

I just don't know about Darlie Routier's guilt.

What makes you ? her guilt?

maybe we can help you understand certain things about this case.

This case made me join this forum. I havent gone through everything so Im on the wall with whether she is guilty or not but her story just doesnt add up. Her behaviour 'during' it was odd too. Getting up and following the 'intruder' all through the house when she must have been able to see those boys covered in blood. And the wet towel thing was odd too. Why wet them? She should have been with them not running back and forth with wet towels. I cant wait to die to find out the truth because I honestly dont think we will ever know.:(

I found the trial transcripts most convincing of Routier's guilt. I realize witnesses are under pressure and I wouldn't convict anyone for a slip of the tongue or even a false statement under duress. But the way Routier's testimony keeps changing to accommodate each new fact mentioned by the prosecution tells me she's making all of it up!

Ignore the silly string and read the transcripts. And welcome to WS!

wasn't the blood in the drain? She picked up and washed the knife. Why? Why do that if your kids are dying in the other room and you are bleeding and injured yourself?

The most compelling evidence to me was that cemetery footage. How anyone can be chomping gum and as happy as she appeared at the graves of her children is just beyond my understanding. I don't know of any mother who would be able to function in that short a time frame, much less throw a silly string party.

Just compare her behavior to that of Marina Krim, who lost her two children to that nanny's butchering. Marina is a real grieving mother.

I can't help but to think of the Julie rea Harper case. She was convicted of stabbing her ten year old son to death in his bed. She claimed to have woken up in the middle of the night and ran into a man in her hallway. She struggled with him all the way outside,sustaining small injuries. the police files first degree charges on her, not believing her story, the jury found her guilty. They ignored reports by citizens of a strange man in town. Tommy Lynn sells has since admits to commuting this crime,having ran into Julie in a store, she angered him somehow. H follows her home. After the lights go out he entered the house intent on getting even with her by killing her son. Now I know Tommy did not kill Darlie's boys, he was in jail. But what I am saying is people don't always act like we think they should. Sometimes the laws gets it wrong. Julie has been given a new trial and found not guilty, based on facts. They jury never heard Tommys confession.The cops still discount it. but He was there the police have his drivers license he had taken from him during a traffic stop.

I can't help but to think of the Julie rea Harper case. She was convicted of stabbing her ten year old son to death in his bed. She claimed to have woken up in the middle of the night and ran into a man in her hallway. She struggled with him all the way outside,sustaining small injuries. the police files first degree charges on her, not believing her story, the jury found her guilty. They ignored reports by citizens of a strange man in town. Tommy Lynn sells has since admits to commuting this crime,having ran into Julie in a store, she angered him somehow. H follows her home. After the lights go out he entered the house intent on getting even with her by killing her son. Now I know Tommy did not kill Darlie's boys, he was in jail. But what I am saying is people don't always act like we think they should. Sometimes the laws gets it wrong. Julie has been given a new trial and found not guilty, based on facts. They jury never heard Tommys confession.The cops still discount it. but He was there the police have his drivers license he had taken from him during a traffic stop.

This "confession" to Joel's death was never tested by a jury . Julie got off because the main witness against her lies was dead when her baloney trial came back up. A consideration of the facts clearly shows staging of the crime scene, sells was too short and a break in pattern.

Second, there is nothing, NOTHING, to tie sells to this case

This "confession" to Joel's death was never tested by a jury . Julie got off because the main witness against her lies was dead when her baloney trial came back up. A consideration of the facts clearly shows staging of the crime scene, sells was too short and a break in pattern.

Second, there is nothing, NOTHING, to tie sells to this case[/QUOTE
I never said sells had anything to do with this double homicide in fact I said that I know he did not! And just what would sells be to short for?? That statement confused me I will admit. To short to break in as in he couldn't reach something or shorter than a suspect description? So your saying Julie got away with murder huh? What about the customer at the diner and his id of Tommy,the bus depot worker who sold him a ticket to Nevada or the fact that Tommy's drivers license is at the police station? Tommy did alot of strange things killed whole families,broke into houses and went just for children he was horrible and thank goodness he was caught. And yes like I said her jury didn't hear his confession and the police discounted it. Did you read my post or just respond to it?

Does anyone know where Darlie is incarcerated right now?

Second, there is nothing, NOTHING, to tie sells to this case[/QUOTE
I never said sells had anything to do with this double homicide in fact I said that I know he did not! And just what would sells be to short for?? That statement confused me I will admit. To short to break in as in he couldn't reach something or shorter than a suspect description? So your saying Julie got away with murder huh? What about the customer at the diner and his id of Tommy,the bus depot worker who sold him a ticket to Nevada or the fact that Tommy's drivers license is at the police station? Tommy did alot of strange things killed whole families,broke into houses and went just for children he was horrible and thank goodness he was caught. And yes like I said her jury didn't hear his confession and the police discounted it. Did you read my post or just respond to it?

Yes Julie got away with murder. Sells has recanted his confession in this case.

So am I but that doesn't negate the guilt of Darlie Lynn Routier. She killed her babies and the blood evidence proves it. The cast off blood on the back of her nightshirt is Damon's blood. Only one way it got there. But yes I don't think she deserved the DP either. She doesn't deserve to be free however either and she won't ever be.

Hello,

After about a month of research, I am convinced that Darlie is exactly where she belongs. These are some of the reasons:

-blood spatter evidence
-911 call ( http://.blogspot.com/2012/09/-darlie-routier-911.html )
-cut screen/bread knife
-constantly changing her account of what happened that night to fit the evidence
-the sink evidence

I gave her the benefit of the doubt on the SS incident. In fact, I dismissed it right of the bat.
And yes, I am for the DP in general. It will not be fair for Karla Faye Tucker if Darlie escapes execution.

[1]Why would he still support his wife despite the evidence against her? When it is obvious she murdered them.

Darrin Routier recently filed for and obtained a divorce from Darlie, For What It's Worth

As far as I'm concerned, Dollie wasn't the only one who knew the inside of that house, nor had access to kitchen knives. IMO there was at least one other who is a possible perp here, and I don't mean Dollie's husband. Unfortunately, I cannot say because of TOS, etc. I believe Dollie is innocent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back