Digging Through the Trash #2

Forgot who asked......but YES, the trash 'napper is real.....

She was posting about it on myfoxorlando BEFORE the reporters came to interview her & photo the trash.

Whew, I'm out of breath trying to get thru that crazy thread! Wow, Blinky, what was going on? Don't they have a thread for those who believe she is alive? As usual, you handled yourself with grace and dignity!

Thanks for starting a new thread! :blowkiss:

I just know they have the avvies on them :)
Sue, you skated on that:blowkiss:

I just know they have the avvies on them :)
Sue, you skated on that:blowkiss:

Well if she has my Avvie, she better hope Acheron Parthenopaeus doesn't come looking for her! He doesn't mess around when it comes to children!

I can't believe she took the trash, OMG, I'm not sure I'd have had the, well you know, to do that!

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that posters who believe Caylee is alive are limited to posting on just that one particular thread.

What is it with the Anthonys and pizza? Do they ever eat it, or do they just buy it and throw it away? Pizza never goes to waste at my house.

"BEFORE the reporters came to interview her & photo the trash."

I was one of the people questioning this. Thats another red flag to me not to trust that source because you can see on 2 different news stations she immediately left the A's house and the camera crews followed her to her driveway where she took the bag out and they took thier photos there and interviewed her as she was looking thru the trash, outside.

Lord, my head hurts!! Blink, you're gonna be on NG ???!!!!

Am I the only one who laughed to see the Michael Jackson-style uniglove she was sporting?

Safety first!
vermtx.jpg

"BEFORE the reporters came to interview her & photo the trash."

I was one of the people questioning this. Thats another red flag to me not to trust that source because you can see on 2 different news stations she immediately left the A's house and the camera crews followed her to her driveway where she took the bag out and they took thier photos there and interviewed her as she was looking thru the trash, outside.

I see what you're saying. The camera appeared to show her going directly home with the trash and digging throught he bag immediately. Yet she was posting about the trash before she was interviewed. Maybe it was one of those re-creation things like they do on TV :waitasec:

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that posters who believe Caylee is alive are limited to posting on just that one particular thread.

What is it with the Anthonys and pizza? Do they ever eat it, or do they just buy it and throw it away? Pizza never goes to waste at my house.
It looked like extra cheese, if that gelatinous white mass on the top was anything to go by.

And if pizza was what attributed to the awful smell in the trunk, how could you eat it again so soon??

I see what you're saying. The camera appeared to show her going directly home with the trash and digging throught he bag immediately. Yet she was posting about the trash before she was interviewed. Maybe it was one of those re-creation things like they do on TV :waitasec:
She was taking instruction from the field crew - in the 'raw video' on whatever site posts that (channel 9?), she asks the camera guy if it's OK to close the trunk, because they were shooting B-roll.

It'll be interesting to see what they "plant" in the next batch of trash, especially if they think someone might take it... Better watch out for hammers and human fertilizer. :)

The more I think about this the more it bothers me. Yes I know we are all curious what goes on in that house and just think of all the 'sleuthing' we could do if we were the ones to actually have a chance to look thru thier garbage. (as gross as that sounds) But what if LE was taking it on occasion and couldve found some leads? What if someone else couldve grabbed thier trash and looked thru it later in private and found something important? Now that this woman did this, on tv and in the eye of the public, if there was ever anything that could incriminate them, they arent going to throw it away in their garbage anymore after this! Why couldnt she have just taken it, went inside her house or garage and looked thru it there and then contacted LE? She didnt have to let the news film her or show them what was in the bag, thats what gets me.

The more I think about this the more it bothers me. Yes I know we are all curious what goes on in that house and just think of all the 'sleuthing' we could do if we were the ones to actually have a chance to look thru thier garbage. (as gross as that sounds) But what if LE was taking it on occasion and couldve found some leads? What if someone else couldve grabbed thier trash and looked thru it later in private and found something important? Now that this woman did this, on tv and in the eye of the public, if there was ever anything that could incriminate them, they arent going to throw it away in their garbage anymore after this! Why couldnt she have just taken it, went inside her house or garage and looked thru it there and then contacted LE? She didnt have to let the news film her or show them what was in the bag, thats what gets me.

I find it hard to believe that LE is taking her trash unless it's purely as a research tool. There's no chain of custody for a bag of trash left on the curb - anyone could come by and toss something in there.

Another trash thread, eh? Interesting subject.

Then again...looking at page one of the forum...I have to say there are many threads there that I have NO interest in following. I remember the good old days when you could go to a forum and have concise threads on exacting subjects which would catch you up on the day's events or case events rather quickly. I guess those days are gone for good. (Sigh) Now the titles don't even make sense to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back