Digging Through the Trash #2

The more I think about this the more it bothers me. Yes I know we are all curious what goes on in that house and just think of all the 'sleuthing' we could do if we were the ones to actually have a chance to look thru thier garbage. (as gross as that sounds) But what if LE was taking it on occasion and couldve found some leads? What if someone else couldve grabbed thier trash and looked thru it later in private and found something important? Now that this woman did this, on tv and in the eye of the public, if there was ever anything that could incriminate them, they arent going to throw it away in their garbage anymore after this! Why couldnt she have just taken it, went inside her house or garage and looked thru it there and then contacted LE? She didnt have to let the news film her or show them what was in the bag, thats what gets me.

You know, hubby and I said, when the webcam went up and we saw GA go out and dump his trash down in the driveway <<splat>>, why in the world would he do that? If I were he, I'd at least put it in a trashcan.

I find it hard to believe that LE is taking her trash unless it's purely as a research tool. There's no chain of custody for a bag of trash left on the curb - anyone could come by and toss something in there.
For LE to use it, the chain of command starts with when the trash is taken to the curb as they watch it happen then take immediate possession if they are expecting to find something they might use later. However, for investigative purposes only, they could get the trash later. :waitasec:

I find myself spending less time here, because there are just too many threads to monitor. I'm one of those who prefer a single thread I can zip through.

Alas.

Back to trash, did I hear that woman say the Anthonys threw out a bouquet of flowers that was left on their lawn yesterday?

What a charming group of individuals.

I see what you're saying. The camera appeared to show her going directly home with the trash and digging throught he bag immediately. Yet she was posting about the trash before she was interviewed. Maybe it was one of those re-creation things like they do on TV :waitasec:

I'm pretty sure she's the same lady that was lurking in front of the A's webcam for a lil while this mornin before the trash story came out

Another trash thread, eh? Interesting subject.

Then again...looking at page one of the forum...I have to say there are many threads there that I have NO interest in following. I remember the good old days when you could go to a forum and have concise threads on exacting subjects which would catch you up on the day's events or case events rather quickly. I guess those days are gone for good. (Sigh) Now the titles don't even make sense to me.

I'm sighing right along with you SS... Ah, the good ole days. Yep, now we're talking trash, down in the dumps, sorting through garbage... pick your own pun. :) In the meantime, I think "trash" is the best euphemism I could come up with for what I think of this whole rotten case.

Wishing Caylee could be home tonight...

:woohoo:
Seriously that bag of trash could be a very valuable commodity.

I have sold on e bay for "extra $$" for at least 8 years, and items much less important than the Anthony's hand written notes, cards, etc. have gone for big $$ !

IF this "trash picker" is sincere, she could easily sell some of the items she found in the trash bag for a pretty penny on e bay, and donate the proceeds to Tim Miller's Equa research.

IF she reads here, pm me, and I would be happy to help in anyway I can.

There currently are RECENT issues of all magazines
listed on e bay, which Casey/Caylee's story was featured in, and they are selling for well over the suggested retail value. This lady hit a potential goldmine, and IMO the proceeds belong to the search.

"BEFORE the reporters came to interview her & photo the trash."

I was one of the people questioning this. Thats another red flag to me not to trust that source because you can see on 2 different news stations she immediately left the A's house and the camera crews followed her to her driveway where she took the bag out and they took thier photos there and interviewed her as she was looking thru the trash, outside.

Here's the link to her first post about it (i think)....& she makes several more posts thru out the AM..........

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2006

MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 10:29 AM Just got back from the Anthonys and took a bag of their trash. The roses that someone left at the house are in the bag, as well as some other good stuff. A note to "Dad" asking him to call OCSD for protection.

The news are coming over to take a look, so I haven't gone through it all.

Did you see my note ---HI BLOGGERS----on the webcam?

You know, hubby and I said, when the webcam went up and we saw GA go out and dump his trash down in the driveway <<splat>>, why in the world would he do that? If I were he, I'd at least put it in a trashcan.

No, trash cans are only where the DEAD bodies go. After they've been in the trunk. Silly girl. (dripping sarcasm off now)

I find myself spending less time here, because there are just too many threads to monitor. I'm one of those who prefer a single thread I can zip through.

Alas.

Back to trash, did I hear that woman say the Anthonys threw out a bouquet of flowers that was left on their lawn yesterday?

Maybe they were afraid there was a mic in it.

Hello :)

I've read the other thread trying to find if I heard this right...
I could of sworn I heard them say one of things that was found in the trash was a list of Caylee's "firsts" it was on yellow lined paper. It was about the same time they showed the yellow lined paper with number figures on it.

did anyone else catch that? (I heard it on the news clip not from a post)

Alas.

Early on in this case, joke, whatever u choose to call it, I remember hearing Lee on tv about the memorial of stuffed toys for Caylee in their front yard. The ones that had a slight "cigarette" smell were thrown in the trash. Genuine gratitude, huh ?

Now, on the news the trash lady sees new flowers in the trash and cards sent to the family ? What is wrong with these people ? They lack gratitude, and genuinely appreciate NOTHING !

No, trash cans are only where the DEAD bodies go. After they've been in the trunk. Silly girl. (dripping sarcasm off now)

<hanging my head> I stand corrected; you're right!

Just a thought, while I'm at it? Do we know one way or the other if LE has confiscated any of their trash prior to today? If so, I wonder if they just don't believe they'll throw out anything incriminating. If not, hmmmmmm.

Snipped

Now, on the news the trash lady sees new flowers in the trash and cards sent to the family ? What is wrong with these people ? They lack gratitude, and genuinely appreciate NOTHING !

They sure seem to appreciate cash + gift cards though. :bang::razz:

For LE to use it, the chain of command starts with when the trash is taken to the curb as they watch it happen then take immediate possession if they are expecting to find something they might use later. However, for investigative purposes only, they could get the trash later. :waitasec:

The attorney's or LE's could request a copy through the owners of the site's and use it in court if they really wanted it, immediate possession is really not always required if there are others ways to obatin the same information.

You know, I think I've read enough about trash, well, specifically trash. I'm to the point I'm choosing not to believe any of it, unless I see it on NG tonight! :)

The attorney's or LE's could request a copy through the owners of the site's and use it in court if they really wanted it, immediate possession is really not always required if there are others ways to obatin the same information.
Thanks!

Hello :)

I've read the other thread trying to find if I heard this right...
I could of sworn I heard them say one of things that was found in the trash was a list of Caylee's "firsts" it was on yellow lined paper. It was about the same time they showed the yellow lined paper with number figures on it.

did anyone else catch that? (I heard it on the news clip not from a post)

No I didnt hear anything regarding Caylee or her firsts on paper, I watched vids from two diff stations and didnt hear that. Just some scribblings on money amounts and a few notes written as well as letters from people around the US. They didnt show any cards or anything, just envelopes with the return addresses cut out, and the flowers, but the flowers did look dead.

I just remembered where I heard it - it was on fox orlando 6:eek:o pm newscast on their site. Is there anyway I can replay that??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back