Divers pulled a suspicious bag from a waterway behind the Blanchard Park

2 women chasing a 'possum. LOL Like that even makes sense right there.

I have racoons here and last night a skunk visited. BRB - I'm gonna go chase them.

LOL!!! Cute.

Perhaps the women were running AWAY FROM a possum they spotted? Otherwise, they might have figured they found lunch or somethin' ha

How can you tell dog bones from human bones within hours? "I" could do that in 1 minute.

LOL!!! Cute.

Perhaps the women were running AWAY FROM a possum they spotted? Otherwise, they might have figured they found lunch or somethin' ha
OT- did you hear about that lady who ran to her car with a fox attached to her arm? The fox did have rabies.

Yeah, I'm fine. My heart hurts though - because of the incredible amount of selfless people, donations, food, drinks, Pizza Hut, Ice, you name it and what really surprised me the most is that the hardest searchers, the most determined, the ones who didn't want a break or to quit were the young ones - 20 somethings.

I was really beginning to feel that the young generation just doesn't care much about anything - I was wrong!!! Girls with fancy nails threw on gloves, boots, ponytails. Young men going where others wouldn't. It was very rough steep terrain, mucky, wet, SPIDERS, a HUGE snake, a turtle scared the life out of me as did a frog that (of course) jumped on my neck, scary stuff, trash, stagnant water - blech! spiky vines and brambles - I live here and expected it but the people from out of state were phenomenal!! They just kept trucking. Nothing got by us!! I am so proud to be a part of it-

How can you tell dog bones from human bones within hours? "I" could do that in 1 minute.

I think if it's bone FRAGMENTS, it's probably not always obvious right away. And it also depends on what type of bone is found, I'd think.

Yeah, I'm fine. My heart hurts though - because of the incredible amount of selfless people, donations, food, drinks, Pizza Hut, Ice, you name it and what really surprised me the most is that the hardest searchers, the most determined, the ones who didn't want a break or to quit were the young ones - 20 somethings.

I was really beginning to feel that the young generation just doesn't care much about anything - I was wrong!!! Girls with fancy nails threw on gloves, boots, ponytails. Young men going where others wouldn't. It was very rough steep terrain, mucky, wet, SPIDERS, a HUGE snake, a turtle scared the life out of me as did a frog that (of course) jumped on my neck, scary stuff, trash, stagnant water - blech! spiky vines and brambles - I live here and expected it but the people from out of state were phenomenal!! They just kept trucking. Nothing got by us!! I am so proud to be a part of it-
Bless you. You did GREAT!

God Bless you CocoaMom

OT- did you hear about that lady who ran to her car with a fox attached to her arm? The fox did have rabies.

Yes, I read about that earlier. I didn't know the fox tested positive for rabies though they did say 2 people were getting rabies shots.. the woman & maybe the person who treated her? Weird story! Ick.

Thanks cocoamom for giving us such a vivid description of your day! You & all the other searchers are true heroes!!!! :clap:

(my Bold)

Touches the heart.

And thank you for searching also.

I'm so happy they are searching for her. TES is an amazing organization.
I wonder why they hadn't started searching for her before now? It might have already been said and I just haven't read it.

I can't imagine Casey going into such an area. Especially in the dark.

Yeah, not much attention was given to it, but she at one point said something to the effect that she met up with ZG and her sister at Blanchard Park and that one of them held her, while the other took Caylee. If I remember correctly.
As I recall, Leonard related that version on Nancy Grace's show. Casey was supposedly given a script by ZFG not to tell anybody for 30 days. Not that I believe for one minute it even happened ~ just another of her lies, imo.

People who don't live in areas that flood don't always understand how many things can end up in the water that were on solid ground.
I totally agree. The storms could've washed the dog to a totally different area.

There were bones, but they were NOT what was in the bag. Bag was WAY grosser...(grosser? you know what I mean)

ummmm...Didn't you sign a form agreeing not to discuss any information regarding this search?

That's wonderful news! Thanks for being there and sharing that people, especially the younger people, still care! Does my heart good. :clap: :blowkiss:

Personal opinion only!!! I don't feel the bones were significant but the bags (2) may be - very strongly may be - but not for Caylee. There were lots of finds in other places too that I heard about but gotta wait to see if I should or
can say anything.

Guess what!? I found a jock strap!!! LOL

Cocoa, so the bags are not related to the Caylee case?

ummmm...Didn't you sign a form agreeing not to discuss any information regarding this search?

That's common knowledge and has been reported on the news sites as well as national news/tv.

As I recall, Leonard related that version on Nancy Grace's show. Casey was supposedly given a script by ZFG not to tell anybody for 30 days. Not that I believe for one minute it even happened ~ just another of her lies, imo.

That had to be one of THE most stupid lies of all & boy are her lies stupid.

Good old Casey, she even waited one EXTRA DAY..... just to play it safe. lol

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare