Do the comments about Kyron being alive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There must have been some planning before the deed for TH & DDS to get things covered so well ,in so short a time. To think that two women who are the breeders & nurturers of the precious children God blesses us with ,could plan & execute this deed is truly horrible, revolting. It must be that these two are truly damaged or incomplete human beings. It makes me cringe ,tremble & puke that I live in a world like this. I can't imagine what DY,TY,KH & Kyron's step brother &sister are going thru.God give them the strength to carry on,because this deed deserves the ultimate punishment. Kyron is dead & with the angels.

IMO, "there is no evidence Kyron is not alive" does not equal "there is evidence Kyron IS alive."

Once a case is put together (even if it's entirely circumstantial and without his body), then they'll announce they believe he's deceased if the evidence supports that. Without a body or overt evidence like a murder weapon, decomp, blood, etc., it's premature to make that announcement.

They don't have to rush to make an arrest and call it a day. Until they've got their investigative and prosecutorial ducks in a row (or unless remains are found or there's a confession, etc., in the interim), they're not going to say they believe he's dead, even if they think he almost certainly is.

IOW, I don't look for us to hear anything differently from them until they're ready to arrest and prosecute or until remains are found. JMO.

O/T A few weeks ago I posted that while at my local
Sam's market I saw a large poster of Kyron (I live in Pa)
on the Lost children board.

Well this week, I noticed his picture has been
removed, I think LE knows more than they are
saying. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics