Do you remember this case?

Reaction score
I can figure it out. But I watched a show on a teen boy who boy who went to campout with his friends and never came home. Apparently they found him dead at camp out sight under the tent. Hid friends had beat him to death. A third boy who invite this kids friend to his group he created on making the kids solders to go fight in his home country so he told them. He had them murder there friend because he was not in the group. He was pretty much manipulating the boys through videos and such and one was afraid if he didn't do that the leader said he kill there family. Does anyone remember this case? It its driving me nuts. I know it happened. Anyone know the case?

I can figure it out. But I watched a show on a teen boy who boy who went to campout with his friends and never came home. Apparently they found him dead at camp out sight under the tent. Hid friends had beat him to death. A third boy who invite this kids friend to his group he created on making the kids solders to go fight in his home country so he told them. He had them murder there friend because he was not in the group. He was pretty much manipulating the boys through videos and such and one was afraid if he didn't do that the leader said he kill there family. Does anyone remember this case? It its driving me nuts. I know it happened. Anyone know the case?
Is it this?

Do you know what the show was, or the network?

Do you remember the state, or part of the country?

This was a TV show, right? Were the actors dressed in more modern clothes, or sort of old-fashioned clothes?

Same for their haircuts, camping equipment, vehicles?

TY!

jmho ymmv lrr

Yes, I remember it but can't think of any names.
im not loosing it then . lol those kid went to jail were not listed murderperdia either. to was an american murder case. the senior kid was making his younger classmates think he was training them to go fight in his home country. back east I believe. the show was between 2001 and 2019 i know that.

Yes! I believe it was a 20/20 , 48 Hours, or Dateline type show. The boys were young teens, good friends. It was Christmas vacation, New Years Eve I think. They were going to camp out and one boy killed the other o

well it was two boys. they kept saying they didnt know were he went after words. they finally admitted to it and they found the boy at campsite under a tent. turned out there was older teen who has some kind of terrorist , cult type group he made. saying there were hire ups and he training them to be solider and were going to sent some foreign country to battle. they belived this kid so bad they didnt tell anyone about he group affraid there families would be killed. and he got them to kill thier friend cause he wasnt part of the secret group. for some reason this is the hardest case to find. dont know if the boys are still; in jail. which i could remember the names ugh. i bene scanning thrigh the 20/20, dateline and and 48 hours show and i cant see itl; dosent mean i mean i didnt miss it.,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back