Do you remember this case?

Was it the Ben Eastman murder?

Sounds too late for the timeframe we're getting into, but here's our thread on it:

@horselightning Is this it? I entered details in Google search and it popped right up… “boys told by cult leader to kill friend on camping trip.”

Simon Sue, Isaac Grimes, Dutcher family in Colorado.

ETA: This happened NY Eve 2000.

Last edited:
@horselightning Is this it? I entered details in Google search and it popped right up… “boys told by cult leader to kill friend on camping trip.”

Simon Sue, Isaac Grimes, Dutcher family in Colorado.

ETA: This happened NY Eve 2000.
thank you so much/. simon says murder . lord i thought i was ,loosing my mind/ lol goodness i forgot about the grandparents. thanks for finding it. the episode was 20/20 simon says you can wtch it for free on dailymotion. thankd for saving my sanity lol

Last edited:
thank you so much/. simon says murder . lord i thought i was ,loosing my mind/ lol goodness i forgot about the grandparents. thanks for finding it. the episode was 20/20 simon says you can wtch it for free on dailymotion. thankd for saving my sanity lol

My pleasure @horselightning. It’s always fun to be able to track down something elusive. :) It certainly was a tragic case!

My pleasure @horselightning. It’s always fun to be able to track down something elusive. :) It certainly was a tragic case!
apparently the case was also done id show as well. not that im into killing i just recall watching it and i turned out more then missing kid shoe ewe. there were two other cases that happened that time too . that get mixed with it. there teen kid who still jail for life who got friend toc one to his house then stabbed him and dumped him in sure type drain with lid. he admitted to it. and is still in jail and the case were this kid name colt killed his step father to protect his. he has been paroled and still on probation. its just this one i always for get how to read on it. i see the kids are still in jail too. that simon sue is a sick kid./ he did oral report on genocide. wth. ugh! lord these kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back