Votes: 267 33.9%
  • No

Votes: 372 47.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 148 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious as to what the poll creator thinks how people that think AK (and the forgotten RS) were wrongly convicted -- that is, legally not guilty -- but are not convinced of her factual innocence should vote. (Legal guilt or non-guilt bein a separate question from factual guilt or innocence)

I personally voted no, since I believe that AK and RS are both legally not-guilty. I also rate them probably innocent of any connection to the crime.

I really don't know what happened exactly; I really don't think AK orchestrated the event, I guess it's possible she was involved peripherally (covering her ears in the kitchen) but I'm leaning against that as well. What I do know is that there is simply NOT enough evidence to prove that she was even there during the murder, or that she had anything to do with it, so she should be released.

A person should not be convicted based on the hunches and political needs of a corrupt man; they should be convicted based on properly acquired, analyzed, and prepared evidence.

I am curious as to what the poll creator thinks how people that think AK (and the forgotten RS) were wrongly convicted -- that is, legally not guilty -- but are not convinced of her factual innocence should vote. (Legal guilt or non-guilt bein a separate question from factual guilt or innocence)

I personally voted no, since I believe that AK and RS are both legally not-guilty. I also rate them probably innocent of any connection to the crime.

That's almost exactly my feeling. Her actual guilt or innocence is immaterial, the evidence just doesn't exist to prove her guilt.

not sure. I waver strongly between g/ng but some things just dont make sense to me.

At a MINIMUM, I think she's guilty of participating and not just "covering her ears". But I'm inclined to believe - and have from the beginning - that she is guilty.

This is a no discussion thread.
That means, you state your position or opinion, vote if you want and that's it. No rebuttals, no responding to other points of view.

Otherwise we have 2 discussion threads on the same topic.

So, voting is fine, posting what and why in as little or as much detail as you like is fine.
But this is a

List only
No discussion

thread.

Thanks.

I'd be interested to know what the percentage would be of people outside of the US. Most I know would say guilty as I did.

Not Guilty. I don't believe any of the "evidence" would stand up in a U.S. court.

Definitely Not Guilty and IMO, completely innocent of all charges.

Posters have been very persuasive on both sides in the threads...I go back and forth. Still on the :fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500