Votes: 267 33.9%
  • No

Votes: 372 47.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 148 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO i don't . Never have. Our poul here is tied 62. no 62 yes. Imagine how hard it is for a Jury.

I've also thought she was GUILTY from day One. She thought she could waltz in and claim how unfair a foreign government was treating the poor, little, innocent American... except that's not who she really was.:boohoo::twocents:

I pretty much changed my mind from guilty to not guilty. I've recently tried to find out as much info as possible. Just can't find the evidence. Most of it is tabloid fodder used to make us dislike her and "feel" she is guilty. The evidence, to me, suggests otherwise.

I am voting unsure, simply because I do feel she may have been guilty of assisting in a coverup of some sort.

However, regardless of her true innocence of guilt, what matters is the evidence, and for me the evidence does not prove her guilt.

im on the fence....I'm trying to read as much as I can!!

From the actual evidence I've seen up to this point, not guilty.

Guilty, from the look in her eyes and some evidence I read last year, but can't remember what that was at this time.

I think she had, at the very least, guilty knowledge of the murder. I don't think she liked Meredith very much and was largely apathetic about her death. The story she initially gave about covering her ears seems quite natural to me, even if she backed off that claim later. I think she helped with the cleanup and the coverup, even if she wasn't in the room at the time.

The thing that stands out most to be wasn't the cartwheels or the giggling or whatever, but the fact that she was able to walk in that open door and take a shower in a bathroom with a not insignificant amount of blood. If she wasn't there, didn't know, then you can't chalk that up to shock. The stories they gave about that night were full of inconsistencies.

I don't know if she held Meredith down or used the knife or goaded the boys into it. I do think she has enough guilt to make the screams of injustice ring largely silent on my ears. She hasn't done much to help herself. She could have largely mitigated her sentence by telling the whole truth instead of wholesale denials of any guilt. I can believe she's innocent of first degree murder, but there's no way you can rationally detach her from the crime completely, IMO.

When I hear Amanda Knox speak, all I hear are lies. When I have read her statements, I can tell she is lying. By way of statement analysis she is lying. When you are innocent or not guilty you do not need to lie. I say guilty because she has not told the truth.

:twocents:

Guilty as all get out. I'm not sure she was the one actually welding the weapon, but I firmly believe she was involved in some way, at the very least a cover-up of some sort.

I think she had, at the very least, guilty knowledge of the murder. I don't think she liked Meredith very much and was largely apathetic about her death. The story she initially gave about covering her ears seems quite natural to me, even if she backed off that claim later. I think she helped with the cleanup and the coverup, even if she wasn't in the room at the time.

The thing that stands out most to be wasn't the cartwheels or the giggling or whatever, but the fact that she was able to walk in that open door and take a shower in a bathroom with a not insignificant amount of blood. If she wasn't there, didn't know, then you can't chalk that up to shock. The stories they gave about that night were full of inconsistencies.

I don't know if she held Meredith down or used the knife or goaded the boys into it. I do think she has enough guilt to make the screams of injustice ring largely silent on my ears. She hasn't done much to help herself. She could have largely mitigated her sentence by telling the whole truth instead of wholesale denials of any guilt. I can believe she's innocent of first degree murder, but there's no way you can rationally detach her from the crime completely, IMO.

This is it for me as well. I don't buy that her testimony was coaxed out of her. I know there are situations where people give a false testimony but it is usually when the person involved was intoxicated at the time of the crime and when told he did XYZ he started to actually believe it was true.

I fail to see how she would admit to murdering someone when she didn't do it. I think she was there didn't give a damn, maybe got off on the fact that the woman was being murdered.

GUILTY ! I believe Amanda Knox is guilty !

Reason : the blood in the bathroom.

When a person goes into the bathroom to take a shower, and sees "blood" in the bathroom, and you live with other people ... you would "normally" go check with the others living in the house to see if it was "their blood" ! Blood in the bathroom is an indication that someone may be hurt, injured, sick ... You go check to see WHOSE BLOOD, WHAT HAPPENED, and IF THE PERSON NEEDS MEDICAL HELP !

Amanda did NOT ... she just took her "shower" like "nothing was wrong" ...

Meredith's door was locked ... so Amanda should have knocked on the door and even tried to open the door to see if her roommate was OK to see if it was Meredith's "blood" in the bathroom ... BUT ... Amanda DID NOT DO THIS !

It's NOT always WHAT YOU DO ... sometimes it's WHAT YOU DO NOT DO ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member