Votes: 267 33.9%
  • No

Votes: 372 47.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 148 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I have firmly believed that she was innocent all along and I am glad she has come home.

Nooooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I am new here and from the UK so I maybe have not had as much coverage here..I did watch a documentry on the trial ect and have watched all the latest news reports..and I have to say I believe she was only convicted because of the bad press she had been given//there seemed to be no real forensic evidence to convict her.. I really do not believe she had a fair case with all the bad press she was given.. so No I really do not believe she was guilty.

And hello to all from a newbie

Well I am new here and from the UK so I maybe have not had as much coverage here..I did watch a documentry on the trial ect and have watched all the latest news reports..and I have to say I believe she was only convicted because of the bad press she had been given//there seemed to be no real forensic evidence to convict her.. I really do not believe she had a fair case with all the bad press she was given.. so No I really do not believe she was guilty.

And hello to all from a newbie

Hi and welcome !!!!!!!:seeya:

100% convinced, and I mean without a shadow of a doubt convinced, of both her and Sollecitos' Guilt.

I do not believe she was guilty. I think the way that certain people act in a situation like this leads others to believe they 'must be guilty' because 'you' would 'never act like that'. It's happened in several high profile cases where evidence eventually lead to a not-guilty verdict or exoneration. For me, demeanor is never enough to believe someone is guilty.

It's a choose-your-own-category situation. I wasn't offering to categorize anyone. . .the appellate court must choose individually which category they fall under.

IMHO I believe Rudy Hermann Guede killed MK.

Guede, who was arrested in Germany shortly after the killing, has admitted being at the scene of the crime the night of the murder.

MOO

Mel

Completely innocent. The case for guilt was a tabloid hoax and the first trial with the sleeping jurors, homeless heroin junkie and albanian drug dealer "superwitnesses" was a show trial.

The unemployed criminal & burglar Rudy Guede is the sole killer in a burglary gone wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member