Votes: 267 33.9%
  • No

Votes: 372 47.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 148 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still Guilty. Nothing Amanda says can change my mind- she's a known liar! Another Casey Anthony. :jail::jail::jail:

After watching her interview with Diane Sawyer, I had to vote Unsure. I did not feel like she was being 100% honest with all her answers. I would be crying while recalling what I went through while in jail there as an innocent person. I don't believe she did the actual murder, but feel like she was there at the time, albeit probably "high".

My vote's still guilty and gads I am so tired of seeing her face and name on the news, magazines, and online. Blech.

Still Guilty. Nothing Amanda says can change my mind- she's a known liar! Another Casey Anthony. :jail::jail::jail:

Ditto for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conviction held for accusing Patrick = Guilty

Convicted of murder again... awaiting appeal = soon to be completely Guilty

Miss ya Fred! Will be interesting with the two of us in total agreement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe she's guilty of a lot of things, just as most of us are guilty of doing a lot of things.

But I don't believe she murdered anyone.

She may have been indirectly responsible, she may have even been there, but I just don't believe she actually murdered Meredith.

Not guilty. I do believe that she is very non-emotional though and that works against her. Hell, I'd be mad too if 4 years of my life were wasted. I also find myself to be more stoic and nonemotional so maybe I can identify with that part of her.

I am watching this interview and I just can't imagine what it would be like to be telling the truth and still have people not believe you no matter what you say. Or to constantly have to worry your words will be misconstrued. I imagine that must be a horrible feeling.

I am quite surprised I feel this way as I am a huge skeptic to the bone, but something tells me she had nothing to do with it. I agree that she talks a lot about me, me, me, but I can't say I wouldn't do this same if I was unjustly accused and knew my own truth.

As guilty as sin. What she did to Patrick Lumumba and his family was unconscionable, she has no feelings except for herself. Me me me and sex and murder and me again. Disgusting.

Steve Moore, 25 years with the FBI, Amanda Knox is not only not guilty, she is innocent. And, not only is she innocent, there is proof of her innocence.

This was a simple burglary gone wrong.

Dr. Mark. Waterbury,forensic scientist, not guilty, the work done on this case has been incompetent. They tried to invent brand new methods on the fly that don't meet the standards of any DNA testing any place else in the world.

Amanda Knox - Dr Mark Waterbury and FBI Steve Moore on Geraldo Rivera show.wmv - YouTube

Not guilty of murder. Perhaps guilty of being naive and unworldly wise. She was in a new country, with new freedoms ( trying drink and even more) new romance. She had no motive for killing her. I agree with burglary / assault gone wrong by Rudy G

Guilty enough that she can't tell what did happen without bringing herself down with it. Same as with the Cummings/Croslin crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge