Do You think Cindy Anthony is mad at GA?....

I keep going back to the jail house visit where CA and GA tell KC that they are not doing well and that Lee has been sick and there is NO reaction from KC to show that she cares one bit. I can not even imagine not caring about what you were doing to your family. The toll that this has taken is not something that KC seems to care one bit about. My prayers are with all Caylees family. Her Great Grandparents included. She had more love in her little 2 year old body than her Mama will ever have or know. JMHO

She doesn't care if they are laughing, crying or dying. This is obvious with the fact that she killed her precious little daughter! :mad:

I think it is absolutely terrible that these kinds of comments are being made. This family must be going through the worst hell that any of us could imagine. We should all try to look at things from their standpoint. How would we feel? They lost a beautiful, innocent, precious granddaughter. This isn't a movie, this is their REAL LIFE! They, like EVERY ONE OF US, are incapable of being "perfect". How would we like to have our lives displayed under a microscope? Is there anything that others would learn about us that may not be considered favorable?

Regardless of how it happened, that little girl is gone. In my opinion, it is obvious that GA and CA did not want this to happen and are very distraught. It doesn't matter how much they may have babied KC, supported her, enabled her, etc., they would have never intentionally done anything to endanger the life of their granddaughter. None of us would. We can't control the actions of other people. These people are victims, and it is absolutely disgusting to read some of these comments.
image909.gif
I agree with you Concerned Mom

ITA ..i cant believe some of the comments about these people myself .. remember CAYLEE loved them VERY much ! they arnt the ones who murdered that poor child . i think we should show caylee some respect and leave her GP alone .. if there is justice to be served it will get done BY le in due time ..karma
I pray that justice will be served for this precious child...and I truly pray that the grandparents weren't involved in anything illegal to protect their daughter...because IMO that does not serve Caylee one bit.

Maybe the best thing that's happened to George in a long time is the suicide attempt because now he will get the help he needs. Maybe he will find peace within himself away from the madness of everything that's going on around him. I know if my spouse felt that way ("mad" because I had the nerve to try to kill myself) about me, I would want to get as far away as I possibly could. Maybe now he'll have the strength, if that's what he wants. If not, then I hope he finds the strength and courage he will need to see this nightmare through to the end.

I don't see Cindy as the type to ever let him go.

The bold highlight was added by me. This is what I have to say about it:

I say it is wrong to start a thread based on something a reporter said, not fact. All this does is encourage another hate thread.

If this ever becomes a fact, it might be worth discussing the stages of feelings family feels when a loved one attempts suicide. Until then, it only serves to put that much more added stress on this family.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree. Losing that beautiful little baby is horrendous; I didn't even ever meet her, and her death hurts my heart. That video of Caylee reading her book just tears me up.

I can't imagine how the Anthonys will ever recover.

I don't think Cindy is mad at George, I think she would be hard-pressed to dredge up any energy even for that. She looks as though she's dying.

I don't know about Cindy looking like she is dying. The last film I saw of her was her and DC getting in BC's vehicle to go see George at the hospital, and I thought she was looking much better than she had looked the last time we saw her. (ie. when she, George and M. Bart gave that reporter an interview and Cindy didn't say one word ) Maybe she is eating a bit better, because it looked like she wasn't as gaunt as she had been. IMO

Oh I couldn't agree more. While I agree that depression and devastation from a traumatic life event can send one into a downward spiral. I personally feel that suicide is the cowards way out. I also believe that people who choose to take their own life are selfish, self centered, attention seeking and revengeful. The "I'll show them!" attitude and "woe is me, I'm alone, no one to comfort me, I'm helpless and hopeless, a waste, a total waste, they'll be better off without me!" It's disgusting.
I can assure you, had my husband taken his own life or attempted to do so after we suffered the devastating loss of our 26 y/o son. I would have been furious. I'm so glad I have a strong man who was there for me and I'm glad that I am a strong woman who in the midst of the most incredible pain I have ever experienced, was still able to be there for my husband and our other children.
The Anthony's ordeal is a pitiful one indeed but George does not have to be a pitiful man. In my opinion he has very low self esteem and has been squashed by CA throughout their marriage. Maybe he is a loser, unable to keep a job, a gambler, and a lousy husband. If that's the case then CA needs to take the high road and stop enabling his sorry butt. Cut the man loose.
At any rate I think CA is valid in her anger and if I were her I would have already packed his things. What better time than now to cut ranks, he now has people who will help him deal with it through therapy. JMHO

My best friend growing up killed himself, I'll never forget how angry I was. I went to the funeral with the sole purpose of kicking the casket! It took every fiber of my being not to.

The bold highlight was added by me. This is what I have to say about it:

I say it is wrong to start a thread based on something a reporter said, not fact. All this does is encourage another hate thread.

If this ever becomes a fact, it might be worth discussing the stages of feelings family feels when a loved one attempts suicide. Until then, it only serves to put that much more added stress on this family.

Just for clarification, Brad Conway publicly made that statement that CA was mad at GA.

ITA. She's a coldhearted, calculating woman. I see where Casey gets it. IMO.

As I've said before and I'll say it again...these two (CA & KC) are cut from the same cloth.

If anyone should be mad...it should be GA.

I think Cindy is mad at KC she knows what happened she is in denial but that anger still needs to go somewhere so GA becomes the whipping boy and he probably always has been IMO that's GA main role in the family to take the blame of everything wrong in CA life on his shoulders ....and he has accepted this role in the past but it has taken a toll this time and he broke...

I pray that justice will be served for this precious child...and I truly pray that the grandparents weren't involved in anything illegal to protect their daughter...because IMO that does not serve Caylee one bit.
oh i agree with you

CA strikes me as a very angry person, in general, perhaps co-dependent. (I've seen enough of those to recognize the signs.) She is the responsible one who works and pays bills, and KC always takes advantage of that. CA enables KC to be irresponsible, which always gives CA more reasons to be angry. It's a vicious cycle of enabling and anger.

I surely hope she can get counseling.

CA probably gets angry at GA as well. But I've noticed that they seem to have a very caring relationship. They're always holding hands in public, and CA defers to GA in public, at least.

Maybe in private she browbeats him.

As a sidenote, I have found that too many women browbeat their husbands these days. It's sad and pathetic. Women have become so controlling with the "women's liberation" movement. MOO. I'm a feminist, too, but I don't believe that being liberated means demeaning men at every occasion.

I am proud to defer to MY MAN on many issues. We have a very good marriage, and we are equal in raising our three kids.

I think that CA is definitely mad at GA. We heard that before all this broke out, weren't they talking about divorce? This situation that they are in now has definitely taken a toll on their relationship. I would assume that part of the reason for considering divorce, besides money, would have something to do with the kids. KC has taken them through so much and GA was probably telling CA a long time ago that their daughter was on a path of self destruction. CA wouldn't buy that. And now that KC has sunk to an all time low, GA was probably coming off to CA like "I told you so." He knew KC was evil but because of CA, he alone could not stop it. So what do you do? YOU LET GO AND LET GOD. Oh yeah, CA is pissed!

Okay, I admit I haven't read the whole thread. My thoughts on this is yes....she is mad at GA. If I think about it...and I was going through what they are going though of course I would be mad at my hubby for taking this way out and leaving me all alone to fight this fight. I'm sorry, but I would think how dare he take the easy way out while we are fighting trying to save out daughter's life leaving me alone fighting. CA is the strong influence in that household... poor GA just has to back her up. CA may depend on GA more than we know.
Deb

When I first joined WS, I was seeking the handwriting samples of each of the family members. Members were kind to direct me to the source. Handwriting Analysis has
been part of my life for over 35 yrs. So I give you a brief
review to consider for insight.
CA is loyal to her family(including her parents). She does
worry about how things look. This concern grew out of her own childhood. She has tried to keep the daily chaos
of life with KC, in some control. In doing so, she has had to ignore alot of the reality of the family dynamics. She
tries to control her emotions.

GA is an intense man both emotionally and physically.
He has to express himself. Therefore living with
the problems with KC, he has been torn between loving
her and Caylee and the facts that kept hitting him in the face. (Many people out of love, are caught up in living a lie, especially is a dysfunctional family.) Of the four, GA
feels things on a deeper level.

LA one of the reasons you see him and then you do not, is
because he has learned to pull inward to protect himself.
He cares but has felt the pain of confusion and living in an irrational setting. He is somewhat a profectionist. LA will work very long hours on a project and still be concerned he may have missed something. He keeps an on going paper
history of anything that is important to him. The bond
with his sister and mother is perplexing to him. His heart wants to help but he does not want to be too close and get hurt.

KC was likely a troublesome baby and toddler. Then when
she began to express herself, the family adapted to
make life as normal as possible. Her controlling behavior
was apparent but not changeable. She creates her world
one word at a time. There are so many words, confusion
just grows, much like a field of weeds. Like nature if the weeds are not taken care of, they take over everything.
Her way became the center of the Anthony's family. She
has controlled the family with fear. First it was in losing
her love, then Caylee became a much stronger weapon.

As with many dysfuntional families, the Anthony's tried out of love to live some sort of a normal life, till stress fractured the facade. Precious Caylee paid the price. It may well come to light in time, that threats about
Caylee being taken away from the grandparents, were
more the norm. That maybe why it took them so long
to push KC.

Submitted for consideration,
Mind Student

QUOTE=radio;3217276]
image909.gif
I agree with you Concerned Mom[/QUOTE]

And I agree with both of you. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

When I first joined WS, I was seeking the handwriting samples of each of the family members. Members were kind to direct me to the source. Handwriting Analysis has
been part of my life for over 35 yrs. So I give you a brief
review to consider for insight.
CA is loyal to her family(including her parents). She does
worry about how things look. This concern grew out of her own childhood. She has tried to keep the daily chaos
of life with KC, in some control. In doing so, she has had to ignore alot of the reality of the family dynamics. She
tries to control her emotions.

GA is an intense man both emotionally and physically.
He has to express himself. Therefore living with
the problems with KC, he has been torn between loving
her and Caylee and the facts that kept hitting him in the face. (Many people out of love, are caught up in living a lie, especially is a dysfunctional family.) Of the four, GA
feels things on a deeper level.

LA one of the reasons you see him and then you do not, is
because he has learned to pull inward to protect himself.
He cares but has felt the pain of confusion and living in an irrational setting. He is somewhat a profectionist. LA will work very long hours on a project and still be concerned he may have missed something. He keeps an on going paper
history of anything that is important to him. The bond
with his sister and mother is perplexing to him. His heart wants to help but he does not want to be too close and get hurt.

KC was likely a troublesome baby and toddler. Then when
she began to express herself, the family adapted to
make life as normal as possible. Her controlling behavior
was apparent but not changeable. She creates her world
one word at a time. There are so many words, confusion
just grows, much like a field of weeds. Like nature if the weeds are not taken care of, they take over everything.
Her way became the center of the Anthony's family. She
has controlled the family with fear. First it was in losing
her love, then Caylee became a much stronger weapon.

As with many dysfuntional families, the Anthony's tried out of love to live some sort of a normal life, till stress fractured the facade. Precious Caylee paid the price. It may well come to light in time, that threats about
Caylee being taken away from the grandparents, were
more the norm. That maybe why it took them so long
to push KC.

Submitted for consideration,
Mind Student

WOW, great read.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics