Do You think Cindy Anthony is mad at GA?....

She did react. She mentioned that she was getting sick too!

Oh sorry, I guess I missed how she changed the subject back to herself. My mistake. Maybe she really does care (about herself):furious:

Have you had anyone you loved commit suicide? I am so sick of people saying it's a selfish act..it's an act of someone that is in a very dark place. IT"S NOT SELFISH.

You are so very right. My sister Darlene went to a motel miles from her home. She took a devastating overdose of pills. She was braindead. On life support until all her family could say good bye. She was not trying to punish anyone . She was not saying " you'll all be sorry when I'm gone". Her little grandaughter was born with out a vital part of her bowel. She was in intensive care for her entire life of seven months. One operation after another. When she died, my sister was tortured by the fact that she (the baby) was alone. No amount of anyone telling her that she was with GOD would do. She was so strong before that. But this she couldn't handle. Sometimes these poor souls are weighed down with grief, we should not judge.

ITA. She's a coldhearted, calculating woman. I see where Casey gets it. IMO.

I agree with your post.

She is a cold calculating woman, the apple didn't fall far from the tree here. kc is a carbon copy of her mother.

GA would be wise to leave that mess behind and get a new life without all the baggage.

In order for GA to heal he HAS to state thge truth about the murder, that will be the only thing that saves him.

I have never seen such awful family dynamics before. **What a waste**:mad::mad::mad:...to quote kc.

the bold highlight was added by me. This is what i have to say about it:

I say it is wrong to start a thread based on something a reporter said, not fact. All this does is encourage another hate thread.

If this ever becomes a fact, it might be worth discussing the stages of feelings family feels when a loved one attempts suicide. Until then, it only serves to put that much more added stress on this family.
this was said by their attorney, not by a new media person

Yes I believe she was mad simply because it inconvenienced her. She "had" to drive over to the hospital. I bet she gave him an earfull when she got there too. I would think in his state of mind that he would not be allowed visitors within the 72 hour hold. If I was GA, I would not go back to that house.

You bet she was mad!
How dare he be outside of her control! Can you just see her expression while
giving him that ear full? I picture it a lot like that of KC in the latest video and she
even stayed 2 hours past visiting time. I guess she just wouldn't shut up.

That man needs some peace and quiet and treatment for his depression, but
he can't even get any peace in the hospital!

God forbid they send him back to that house.
There is no hope for George at Hopespring!

My contention has been that George and Cindy have known all along that Caylee was dead. They could have lessened their burden by cutting Casey lose right at the beginning. Here is something I saw on the web page of channel 9:

"New interviews with Cindy Anthony's coworkers, also released Wednesday, show that on July 15, the day she and George, her husband, got Casey's car from the wrecker service and were horrified by the smell of death in the car, Cindy went back to work, telling co-workers that Casey's car smelled "like a dead body." She refused to call police, telling co-workers she would give Casey a chance to explain herself.

After she talked to Casey, Cindy called work and told coworkers, "If the baby's dead, I don't know what I'm going to do."

I don't care if Cindy was mad. George is her husband and it's their business. But, observing George all this time in the media makes me think that he may be mentally fragile and be the type to run away from problems in a dramatic way. Maybe either by blowing up, yelling, or threatening to leave and actually running off for awhile. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I can see how it could upset a spouse who thinks differently. As long as George gets help for suicidal thoughts and his emotions. I expect him to up and run off from his family before the trial is even over unless he can find some inner strength.

You bet she was mad!
How dare he be outside of her control! Can you just see her expression while
giving him that ear full? I picture it a lot like that of KC in the latest video and she
even stayed 2 hours past visiting time. I guess she just wouldn't shut up.

That man needs some peace and quiet and treatment for his depression, but
he can't even get any peace in the hospital!

God forbid they send him back to that house.
There is no hope for George at Hopespring!

Seems to me if the Dr. thought it would be bad for George to see Cindy they would not have let her near him.If they let her stay 2 hours past visiting time it was probably because they felt it would be good for George.IMO the main problem between them probably was living with all the chaos of living with Casey.

Yes, I think she is "mad" at George. I think she's been mad at George for years and years and maybe I don't blame her. Marriages are often a mess and people just work through the mess or endure the mess, or ignore the mess, whatever. George doesn't seem to have been a success at anything and Cindy doesn't seem to be a woman to just accept that she would be the provider for the family with grace and silence. I wouldn't either.

After living with a man who is apparently a big disappointment to her for years and apparently allowing their children to also think the same and ridicule George for it, yes, I think she probably is "mad" at George over this "suicide" attempt.

Is she "mad" because he brought attention to them again?
"Mad" that he's showing he is a weak man?
Or is she "Mad" because he failed yet again?
"Mad" that George can't even make a success of suicide?

Yes, I think she is "mad" at George. I think she's been mad at George for years and years and maybe I don't blame her. Marriages are often a mess and people just work through the mess or endure the mess, or ignore the mess, whatever. George doesn't seem to have been a success at anything and Cindy doesn't seem to be a woman to just accept that she would be the provider for the family with grace and silence. I wouldn't either.

After living with a man who is apparently a big disappointment to her for years and apparently allowing their children to also think the same and ridicule George for it, yes, I think she probably is "mad" at George over this "suicide" attempt.

Is she "mad" because he brought attention to them again?
"Mad" that he's showing he is a weak man?
Or is she "Mad" because he failed yet again?
"Mad" that George can't even make a success of suicide?

Maybe the best thing that's happened to George in a long time is the suicide attempt because now he will get the help he needs. Maybe he will find peace within himself away from the madness of everything that's going on around him. I know if my spouse felt that way ("mad" because I had the nerve to try to kill myself) about me, I would want to get as far away as I possibly could. Maybe now he'll have the strength, if that's what he wants. If not, then I hope he finds the strength and courage he will need to see this nightmare through to the end.

IMO since it wasn't about casey and it wasn't about her,
then it certainly shouldn't have been about George. How dare he take their tvtime and attention!!:mad:
ahhh. family dynamics.
:boohoo:

:cow: MOO

I think it is absolutely terrible that these kinds of comments are being made. This family must be going through the worst hell that any of us could imagine. We should all try to look at things from their standpoint. How would we feel? They lost a beautiful, innocent, precious granddaughter. This isn't a movie, this is their REAL LIFE! They, like EVERY ONE OF US, are incapable of being "perfect". How would we like to have our lives displayed under a microscope? Is there anything that others would learn about us that may not be considered favorable?

Regardless of how it happened, that little girl is gone. In my opinion, it is obvious that GA and CA did not want this to happen and are very distraught. It doesn't matter how much they may have babied KC, supported her, enabled her, etc., they would have never intentionally done anything to endanger the life of their granddaughter. None of us would. We can't control the actions of other people. These people are victims, and it is absolutely disgusting to read some of these comments.

Maybe before we continue attacking CA, we should look at the entire dynamic's of the family. GA does seem more emtional BUT with "his stuff" ck kiting, etc and KC's stealing, etc. sure CA is/was at end of rope. Not that I don't think GA ended his LE career, etc due to CA "liking" control. But, bottom line, I think overall they are both good, caring individuals (did they enable KC?, yes but I personnally know awhole LOT of parents that do) their's just appears to be a murderer... So, think we all could use a dose of stopping "assuming" that we know the type of people they are.. We all have our own faults..which aren't in front of a camera 24/7..

WOW....that is complete news to me...I don't usually watch GVS. THAT REALLY MAKES ME WONDER NOW!!!

Please please don't tell me this was all a ploy, as George was a former police, I hope this wasn't orchestrated....

NO....I'm not going to believe it was a set up. I believe his pain was real. Its just amazing that this "specimen" will probably NOT get the death penalty. But, then again, whats worse for her? Living her life out without doing what she likes or death???

ALL VERY INTERESTING...

In my opinion, just going by the way KC has been portrayed and if she is indeed that person...living the rest of her life behind bars without friends and partying would be a far worse punishment for her. You can clearly see in the jail videos that she wants out. From the "I've been in here for a month", to "I can't do anything from where I'm at", to "How do you think I feel? At least you have each other, I have no one"...she is wanting out! I think the death penalty would be a mistake...she needs to live with the consequences of what she has done, assuming she did it.

IMO - CA is like her daughter. She's a Narcissist Sociopath. For sure, she's angry at GA...And for sure, it's for all the wrong reasons.

MOO

Did I say MOO! Yes I did. It's my opinion only!

do i think KA is mad at G?

yes.

because he tried to off himself?

only insofar as that act might inconvenience her in any way; otherwise she is probably just as mad at him as she always has been. no more or less.

CA mad at G.

Hell yes. Damn inconvenient for her, I would say. and I doubt she has recovered from his grand jury testimony.

I think it is absolutely terrible that these kinds of comments are being made. This family must be going through the worst hell that any of us could imagine. We should all try to look at things from their standpoint. How would we feel? They lost a beautiful, innocent, precious granddaughter. This isn't a movie, this is their REAL LIFE! They, like EVERY ONE OF US, are incapable of being "perfect". How would we like to have our lives displayed under a microscope? Is there anything that others would learn about us that may not be considered favorable?

Regardless of how it happened, that little girl is gone. In my opinion, it is obvious that GA and CA did not want this to happen and are very distraught. It doesn't matter how much they may have babied KC, supported her, enabled her, etc., they would have never intentionally done anything to endanger the life of their granddaughter. None of us would. We can't control the actions of other people. These people are victims, and it is absolutely disgusting to read some of these comments.

TY, CMOT. Took the words right outta my mouth. NONE of us know what the Anthony's are going through at this moment. To think that their own daughter killed her offspring is unfrickingbelievable! Add into the mix the media circus and their personal lives being portrayed for the whole world to see is unfathomable. Yes, they are indeed victims of Casey and I believe some tend to forget that. Truly, my heart hurts for them. My mind cannot even envision what they are going through. Those poor people.

TY, CMOT. Took the words right outta my mouth. NONE of us know what the Anthony's are going through at this moment. To think that their own daughter killed her offspring is unfrickingbelievable! Add into the mix the media circus and their personal lives being portrayed for the whole world to see is unfathomable. Yes, they are indeed victims of Casey and I believe some tend to forget that. Truly, my heart hurts for them. My mind cannot even envision what they are going through. Those poor people.
I agree. Losing that beautiful little baby is horrendous; I didn't even ever meet her, and her death hurts my heart. That video of Caylee reading her book just tears me up.

I can't imagine how the Anthonys will ever recover.

I don't think Cindy is mad at George, I think she would be hard-pressed to dredge up any energy even for that. She looks as though she's dying.

Do I think Cindy is mad at George?

Right now, I think Cindy is mad at everyone

ITA ..i cant believe some of the comments about these people myself .. remember CAYLEE loved them VERY much ! they arnt the ones who murdered that poor child . i think we should show caylee some respect and leave her GP alone .. if there is justice to be served it will get done BY le in due time ..karma

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuznFinder
Back