Do You think Cindy Anthony is mad at GA?....

my older son's father commited suicide last November. I was and am furious with him. Sure I will get over that in time. and that didnt have massive media coverage.

OK...
thats it...I have finally had it...
Everytime I usually start a post it gets either deleted or moved.
I have not often posted because of this fact.

The one time that I do try and post and someone has to be rude about it. I was not the only one that hear this from the reporter. Whether or not it be fact or not is irrelevant. I am more interested in the family dynamics then anything.

There have been plenty of posts started on here about what has been reported by the reporters, some of which has never been confirmed, so why am I the one getting hassled?

At one time or another, everyone gets hasseled - just means you're one of the club :blowkiss:

The bold highlight was added by me. This is what I have to say about it:

I say it is wrong to start a thread based on something a reporter said, not fact. All this does is encourage another hate thread.

If this ever becomes a fact, it might be worth discussing the stages of feelings family feels when a loved one attempts suicide. Until then, it only serves to put that much more added stress on this family.

ITA TS. I get the feeling that some posters dislike GA and CA more than Casey. IMO, Casey is the only one who should receive the brunt of our disdain, but that's just me.

We don't even know why CA was mad, or if it's true. I'm not so sure that I wouldn't be angry (at first) if it were me. Just trying to put myself in her shoes - him leaving her to deal with this entire catastrophe on her own.

I just can't find it in my heart to hate these people or wonder if GA had an 'ulterior motive' in his suicide attempt or bash them for wanting to place jewelry in little Caylee's casket or bash CA for being 'mad' at GA. I can't imagine the horror they have lived through since mid-summer. And it's not over by a long shot. I don't know how much more this family can take. My heart goes out to them and I hope eventually that they will find inner peace and the strength to endure.

Sorry for rambling.

I would be very angry too once I learned he was alive.

People that kill themselves never think of the devastation and pain they cause others. Hasn't Cindy endured enough? George in a desperate move was going to ADD to the horror she is already living.

Oh I couldn't agree more. While I agree that depression and devastation from a traumatic life event can send one into a downward spiral. I personally feel that suicide is the cowards way out. I also believe that people who choose to take their own life are selfish, self centered, attention seeking and revengeful. The "I'll show them!" attitude and "woe is me, I'm alone, no one to comfort me, I'm helpless and hopeless, a waste, a total waste, they'll be better off without me!" It's disgusting.
I can assure you, had my husband taken his own life or attempted to do so after we suffered the devastating loss of our 26 y/o son. I would have been furious. I'm so glad I have a strong man who was there for me and I'm glad that I am a strong woman who in the midst of the most incredible pain I have ever experienced, was still able to be there for my husband and our other children.
The Anthony's ordeal is a pitiful one indeed but George does not have to be a pitiful man. In my opinion he has very low self esteem and has been squashed by CA throughout their marriage. Maybe he is a loser, unable to keep a job, a gambler, and a lousy husband. If that's the case then CA needs to take the high road and stop enabling his sorry butt. Cut the man loose.
At any rate I think CA is valid in her anger and if I were her I would have already packed his things. What better time than now to cut ranks, he now has people who will help him deal with it through therapy. JMHO

I caught it. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Cindy mad AGAIN! Poor George. She can't even give the guy a break. He doesn't even have permission to get away and sort things out without her getting mad? She's very controlling. He's not even allowed to feel like he wants to die. She's selfish. He deserves better, far better than that. I feel that George is a really nice guy. I like him, always have. He's got a huge heart and is a good person who has tried to do the right thing, as best he can. I think that he loved little Caylee the most.:yes:

Why didn't he check into a hospital instead of a motel?? Drama, media,police attention.They both should be in counseling.They both should have been in counseling.If BC could stay out of the news media and had set this up this could have been avoided. He should have already had them seeing a counselor to deal with all of this.
The whole group of people who have attached themselves to this case can in my opinion be cast as the media *advertiser censored* of the century.
It is so sad to continually see all the focus is again taken away from Caylee their murdered 2 year old.
Let the family put her to rest and it will begin the long road to healing they so desperately need.

It is my opinion that a huge problem here is the fact that their granddaughters remains are basically being held hostage by baez. Why won't he turn Caylees remains over so she can be properly buried and stop this further torture of the family?
imo:mad:

OK, I have had a few minutes to reflect...I didn't start this thread with the intentions of having a go at CINDY...I am a bit naive to the whole process of knowing a loved one that has attempted suicide, and my first thought was why would she be angry and not grateful he was found alive. It did strike me as odd that she wouldn't have rushed to be at his side, I know I would of.

And ok, perhaps she was too upset to call, but she sounded fine in the background when she was telling her attorney what to say.

It is my opinion that a huge problem here is the fact that their granddaughters remains are basically being held hostage by baez. Why won't he turn Caylees remains over so she can be properly buried and stop this further torture of the family?
imo:mad:

Good question. But, why don't the Anthonys use all that anger they have to make a public spectacle about it? I believe that would go a long way toward boosting their image with the public AND making them feel better.

OK...

The one time that I do try and post and someone has to be rude about it. I was not the only one that hear this from the reporter. Whether or not it be fact or not is irrelevant. I am more interested in the family dynamics then anything.

There have been plenty of posts started on here about what has been reported by the reporters, some of which has never been confirmed, so why am I the one getting hassled?

If you feel you are being harassed, just click the ALERT BUTTON which is in the upper right hand side of post with a red triangle and a !.
click that on the post that offends you.
/psa

Listening to the news reports that were coming in, a reporter stated that having this incident with George going off the deep end had made Cindy mad...I'm just wondering if anyone else caught that, and, if they did, why would Cindy be MAD? I'd think out of all her emotions she would be WORRIED, and she didn't even RUSH to be with him at the hospital she took her time...Not to mention the fact that she had the LAWYER call the police instead of herself...

Interested in hearing what you all have to say about this...

Mods, feel free to move this if not where it needs to be.

She may be angry that he didn't tell her he was that desperate,or because he was going to leave her with this mess,or because he has created yet another glaring spotlight on the family.
Anger is a common reaction to suicide ,as well as guilt .
As I said in another post,Cindy's family viewed George as weak and Cindy might view this as a weakness.
My son committed suicide at age 15,four years ago. I was never mad until his last birthday. His birthday is the day after Christmas and he died on New Years Eve.This is always a rough time for me.I realized this year that I WAS angry that he chose to leave me.
In support/grief groups you are given the okay to be angry. It goes with the territory.
Also I think Cindy uses her anger to replace other feelings she doesn't want to feel.

Oh I couldn't agree more. While I agree that depression and devastation from a traumatic life event can send one into a downward spiral. I personally feel that suicide is the cowards way out. I also believe that people who choose to take their own life are selfish, self centered, attention seeking and revengeful. The "I'll show them!" attitude and "woe is me, I'm alone, no one to comfort me, I'm helpless and hopeless, a waste, a total waste, they'll be better off without me!" It's disgusting.
I can assure you, had my husband taken his own life or attempted to do so after we suffered the devastating loss of our 26 y/o son. I would have been furious. I'm so glad I have a strong man who was there for me and I'm glad that I am a strong woman who in the midst of the most incredible pain I have ever experienced, was still able to be there for my husband and our other children.
The Anthony's ordeal is a pitiful one indeed but George does not have to be a pitiful man. In my opinion he has very low self esteem and has been squashed by CA throughout their marriage. Maybe he is a loser, unable to keep a job, a gambler, and a lousy husband. If that's the case then CA needs to take the high road and stop enabling his sorry butt. Cut the man loose.
At any rate I think CA is valid in her anger and if I were her I would have already packed his things. What better time than now to cut ranks, he now has people who will help him deal with it through therapy. JMHO

There but for the grace of God...

I'm glad you have a strong man there for you, too. The loss of your son is horrible!

Just the same, having experienced a suicide in my family, I've come to realize that sometimes someone can't think of another way to make the pain stop. It's an act of desperation. It's very possible that George couldn't think of another way in that moment. I hope his trusted community, whoever that may be, will surround him, comfort him and get him the help he needs.

I suspect we've all been there a time or two. I have. It had nothing to do with anyone else. It had to do with a root hopelessness that things would change or get better.

This is a time for compassion ~ not judgement.

~*

Good question. But, why don't the Anthonys use all that anger they have to make a public spectacle about it? I believe that would go a long way toward boosting their image with the public AND making them feel better.

Agreed.
come to think about it, not that we the public are privvy to all, but no, I can't really recall them publically shouting about it. :(
It has to be a very hurtful issue tho. no?
it's so hard to tell with these folks. :banghead:
:cow: moo

The bold highlight was added by me. This is what I have to say about it:

I say it is wrong to start a thread based on something a reporter said, not fact. All this does is encourage another hate thread.

If this ever becomes a fact, it might be worth discussing the stages of feelings family feels when a loved one attempts suicide. Until then, it only serves to put that much more added stress on this family.

Good Morning:)
bold me
I just wanted to chime in and say that those words were said first hand from the Anthony's Attorney Brad Conway. In his 3pm presser yesterday he himself, when asked about Cindy, described her many emotions and he used the words she was mad at the end of answering that question. I was shocked that he would come out and say that, I believe it to be a slipup from Mr Conway and once said can not be taken back.
I believe Cindy felt a wide range of emotions throughtout the day on Thursday and into Friday and Mr Conway was reporting that since he was with Cindy during this ordeal.

OK...

LOL...nobody *really* discussing you, we're posting opinions on the news report..... opinions almost always *vary*...

The forum wouldn't be too interesting if every thread started, was followed by 50 posts of 'ditto'.

Me, I think CA was upset with GA's actions & was mad knowing this would re-start the 'media circus', where reports are often *varied*.

HA, HA...
I know I probably just got a bit riled up because it seems every time I post something happens...LOL.

I just wanted to really discuss what people made of her comment, and things like that...

As for why she did not rush to his side, of course I don't know, but I had a friend of a close friend who was involuntarily held for psych evaluation after a suicide attempt and no one was allowed to see or talk to him for the first 48 hours. My close friend was the "notifier" to LE, and desperately wanted to see and talk to him. I went with her to the hospital, only to be turned away. My impression from what we were told at the time was that the doctors had to first figure out if there were any people who had said or done something to trigger the event. His doctors were trying to get him stable and could not risk having someone come in and repeat the trigger and cause him to get worse. The psych hospital he was in was a gated hospital where patients could walk on the grounds, and visitors were not allowed on the grounds until he had been there 48 hours.

I have no idea if this hospital is like that but it makes sense that they first take time to let him have a break and discuss the situation before letting anyone in, and they would have certainly advised CA of those rules if they exist.

She may be angry that he didn't tell her he was that desperate,or because he was going to leave her with this mess,or because he has created yet another glaring spotlight on the family.
Anger is a common reaction to suicide ,as well as guilt .
As I said in another post,Cindy's family viewed George as weak and Cindy might view this as a weakness.
My son committed suicide at age 15,four years ago. I was never mad until his last birthday. His birthday is the day after Christmas and he died on New Years Eve.This is always a rough time for me.I realized this year that I WAS angry that he chose to leave me.
In support/grief groups you are given the okay to be angry. It goes with the territory.
Also I think Cindy uses her anger to replace other feelings she doesn't want to feel.

MissJames, I am sorry for your loss. I know you must miss him terribly. He is still here, he lives in your heart and memories, and one day you will be able to fully communicate with him. Until then, stay strong.

It's obvious to me that the face GA and CA have been wearing in public is not real. During interviews they hold hands or otherwise touch each other. But I think this case has driven a huge wedge between them. When I first heard that GA had been texting "family members" I thought right away that it probably was not CA. There's probably at lot of resentment between the two, about tons of different issues.

I think LA has distanced himself from the both of them as well. I'm sure he has his own resentments. All three of them are standing on their own island, IMO.

During interviews, Cindy touches George to make him shut up. Watch carefully.

Cindy SHOULD be mad. It was a selfish thing for George to do. I am glad that he is in hospital getting evaluated. My hope is that Cindy seeks counseling too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back